• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I live my entire life looking for edges. If someone wants to assume I have none I dont see why they wouldnt want to gamble as much as they can to prove otherwise. 

This all started over me asking for proof about Japan using a product. I curiously asked for proof. Like 200 messages later I'm a scammer, a scumbag, etc etc there are clear lies being told now to try to discredit me.

I was trying to partake civilly. Let's just be clear here. I dont post but once maybe twice a month and only about things like donbest etc that I can recall before today.

You dont want me here fine and say so. All good but when someone cant have a normal discussion without being a bitch and a libtard for asking a general question why call it a open forum. You are looking for exclusively inclusiveness correct? 

This is a covid topic I was hoping to learn about in a sincere form. 

No one works harder in sports betting, I have nothing to sell, you can't buy my plays anymore, I (we) no longer do a weekly podcast, I've done well for myself & considered many people here influential and friends in the past. I'll keep it moving. 

I told you exactly how to get the information you want.

It all started when you got butt hurt that I basically told you to do the work yourself.

The rest is you trying to flex which led to me telling you more forcefully to go fuck yourself.

You would have that page taken down immediately if you actually weren't a tout anymore.

You know exactly where it is and you're simply playing stupid.

That's the reality of it all.

The end.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I told you exactly how to get the information you want.

It all started when you got butt hurt that I basically told you to do the work yourself.

The rest is you trying to flex which led to me telling you more forcefully to go fuck yourself.

You would have that page taken down immediately if you actually weren't a tout anymore.

You know exactly where it is and you're simply playing stupid.

That's the reality of it all.

The end.

You basically called me a bitch, a libtard, priceless, whiny and unintelligent. That was the first interaction.

Coach me through how you get to that page please. I'll contact eric and explain it to him. I get countless dms and public inquiries about selling plays again. The pod I offered with rob Pizzola explains our decision clearly. I'd offer you some cash if you would help but dont want to upset, insult etc. 

This is the home page and I cant find a single place to purchase anything at all. TIA for any help from anyone if they could assist. 

Screenshot_20210830-002410_Samsung Internet.jpg

10 minutes ago, sleepy said:

drink

go to bed pal

you are cluttering the covid thread up with nonsense

You want a play that will move tomorrow morning instead? It is the gambling forum after all and I have a 100$ betting mod calling me a scam artist and another guy who is lying on my name because I vote differently I guess.. that's awful and you know it. 

2 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

You want a play that will move tomorrow morning instead? It is the gambling forum after all and I have a 100$ betting mod calling me a scam artist and another guy who is lying on my name because I vote differently I guess.. that's awful and you know it. 

Alright pal

shoot

don't make wait because i'm getting tired

11 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

As I've stated previously...

I don't dislike you, as I don't even know you. I do however dislike your profession. 

First I'm going to state that I'm sorry for being combative. I certainly had no intention of doing so. 

I was a very long time poster at eog and did Tuesday night eog radio w JK and dink. Dink and I were betting partners from 12-16. I back then was the move at cris for openers in cfb and that has grown over the years. 

I'm not going to get into a ton of details but in 15 I helped open and build up a website that would educate bettors. I was a daily author. I have been a full time bettor and professional gambler (poker first) since 2003. We had parlay calculators, infostream which allowed you to look at angles for each game, 

In 16 there was a demand to sell plays.  Eric Waz, Andrew Lange, Erin renning and myself were pro handicappers and took on the challenge.  We did a daily podcast explaining every bet we made. If you followed my podcast plays in cfb you won 35+units per season the last 4 years. 

We sold plays from 17-19 not because we personally needed money (I didnt maybe others did) but was certainly interested in the challenge of becoming the next ras. I had alot of success for clients. My CLV was 3.5 ppg on totals and 2 ppg per sides in 17-19 winning anywhere from 25-40 units at 1 unit per play at 9 plays per side per season. Erin never won less than 20 units per season in NBA. 

In 2019 we had a issue where the number could no longer be released and gotten by a normal person. We had a sharp clientele and we were botted often. We decided to continue to bet everyday as a group in NBA and I continue to bet and study cfb 300 days a year. 

I love all gamblers and am always willing to help anyone. I give away my cfb plays on Twitter for fun and do a Q&A every Thursday. Have a dog, girlfriend and am planning on retiring from gambling in 2025. Been at 20 years now. I owe a lot of gratitude to people on forums for helping me throughout the years. 

I havent had a good forum argument in 5 years but in fairness I wasnt looking for one either. I hope all the end games go all your way. Take care. 

Sorry meant to state in 2019-20 directly after NBA regular season we stopped  bettoriq altogether, selling plays and just went back to being a betting group and still speak daily. We did the podcast for fun last year. Kind of a last hoorah. Just wanted to clear that up.

In the end if you ever need help handicapping I'm still originating everyday of my life and can still move any number in NBA totals and college football on the board and my Twitter dm is always open. 

Sorry to have cluttered this board with a stupid quarrel. Thank you for the space and goodluck to all. 

47 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

First I'm going to state that I'm sorry for being combative. I certainly had no intention of doing so. 

I was a very long time poster at eog and did Tuesday night eog radio w JK and dink. Dink and I were betting partners from 12-16. I back then was the move at cris for openers in cfb and that has grown over the years. 

I'm not going to get into a ton of details but in 15 I helped open and build up a website that would educate bettors. I was a daily author. I have been a full time bettor and professional gambler (poker first) since 2003. We had parlay calculators, infostream which allowed you to look at angles for each game, 

In 16 there was a demand to sell plays.  Eric Waz, Andrew Lange, Erin renning and myself were pro handicappers and took on the challenge.  We did a daily podcast explaining every bet we made. If you followed my podcast plays in cfb you won 35+units per season the last 4 years. 

We sold plays from 17-19 not because we personally needed money (I didnt maybe others did) but was certainly interested in the challenge of becoming the next ras. I had alot of success for clients. My CLV was 3.5 ppg on totals and 2 ppg per sides in 17-19 winning anywhere from 25-40 units at 1 unit per play at 9 plays per side per season. Erin never won less than 20 units per season in NBA. 

In 2019 we had a issue where the number could no longer be released and gotten by a normal person. We had a sharp clientele and we were botted often. We decided to continue to bet everyday as a group in NBA and I continue to bet and study cfb 300 days a year. 

I love all gamblers and am always willing to help anyone. I give away my cfb plays on Twitter for fun and do a Q&A every Thursday. Have a dog, girlfriend and am planning on retiring from gambling in 2025. Been at 20 years now. I owe a lot of gratitude to people on forums for helping me throughout the years. 

I havent had a good forum argument in 5 years but in fairness I wasnt looking for one either. I hope all the end games go all your way. Take care. 

good read

was wondering why you would "retire' from gambling at a certain point in time

and if you don't need the money, and plan to retire from it (implying that it is too much work and/or not much fun) then why are you going another 4 years?

what if there was a situation too good to pass up?  must pay progressive at $5000 and it's sitting at $4999 would you just walk past it because you're retired?

11 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

good read

was wondering why you would "retire' from gambling at a certain point in time

and if you don't need the money, and plan to retire from it (implying that it is too much work and/or not much fun) then why are you going another 4 years?

what if there was a situation too good to pass up?  must pay progressive at $5000 and it's sitting at $4999 would you just walk past it because you're retired?

Good to see you Mike. Been a minute. I have to do everything by hand and it takes me 300 hours to prep for a season. I bought some property in 2014-15 and while denver has gone crazy not all of Colorado has followed. In 4 years market should catch up in the springs and Pueblo and I bought land in park county. Basically just cashing out. I'm sure I'll still bet just not nearly as much and wont originate anymore. 

I work around 60-75 hours a week if you add sweating games on average. I still love it and am still hungry but there are many days I wonder if I'd love something else. I think I'd like to have the time to decide. I've traveled the world pre covid but always with a score close by. Met a woman, life is good but I imagine could be better but will have to find out soon and would prefer while I'm young enough to enjoy it. 

9 hours ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

You basically called me a bitch, a libtard, priceless, whiny and unintelligent. That was the first interaction.

Coach me through how you get to that page please. I'll contact eric and explain it to him. I get countless dms and public inquiries about selling plays again. The pod I offered with rob Pizzola explains our decision clearly. I'd offer you some cash if you would help but dont want to upset, insult etc. 

This is the home page and I cant find a single place to purchase anything at all. TIA for any help from anyone if they could assist. 

Screenshot_20210830-002410_Samsung Internet.jpg

You better be taking this down.  I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt one time.

https://bettoriq.com/handicapper/27outstwice/

19 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You better be taking this down.  I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt one time.

https://bettoriq.com/handicapper/27outstwice/

Why would I do that exactly? I'm very proud of what we built. The content we provided and the work we did. That remains a family. You sir are a liar. You used a old screen shot to attempt to make me look like a liar. Not a fan. Regardless was just looking for a source on the product for a family member. Found it from a follower. 

Dmd you on Twitter of you wanna talk like adults and settle whatever differences you feel we have 

41 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Why would I do that exactly? I'm very proud of what we built. The content we provided and the work we did. That remains a family. You sir are a liar. You used a old screen shot to attempt to make me look like a liar. Not a fan. Regardless was just looking for a source on the product for a family member. Found it from a follower. 

Dmd you on Twitter of you wanna talk like adults and settle whatever differences you feel we have 

LMAO.  I just linked directly to the page.  So you're the actual liar.  You have no intention of taking down a page that remains up with active Buy Now buttons that sells your picks.

You're a complete and total scumbag.

We now have 100% confirmation.