Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Deal! Would you like to escrow a 3rd party or I can fly to you this evening. You agree to a wager of 25k that I havent sold a play since March 2020 & there is no way to currently purchase plays from bettoriq correct? 

I can even have everyone involved in the site meet up with us and you can see every single detail we can possibly provide. 

I'm down to do whatever youd like to make this wager take place. 

And now you're already changing the rules.  This bet was if the ability to purchase subscriptions still exists.

Go fuck yourself, scumbag.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I wouldn't need to meet anyone, genius.

Do you know what an admin account is?

JFC.  You are clueless.

I'm here at the gambling forum to gamble. Our admin will gladly help you virtually and give you keys to the car he says. I figured youd want to meet someone for payment on either end. I dont deal in btc anymore. Exchange never works well for me. 

1 minute ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

I'm here at the gambling forum to gamble. Our admin will gladly help you virtually and give you keys to the car he says. I figured youd want to meet someone for payment on either end. I dont deal in btc anymore. Exchange never works well for me. 

So, aside from trying to change the rules of the wager, you don't even have a way to put the money in escrow.

Thanks for wasting my time.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Some of us are capable of multitasking.

While you're reading 6 year old Q posts, some of us might actually be running numbers in the background.

Running numbers ....lol.....Monkey the Multitasker.....also you obvioulsy know very little about Q besides what you gather from the MSM

But in the name of educating the ignorant.....his first post was Oct 2017

:doh

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Tell us again how you are not just spinning stories to win the internet

You a trip Monkey Man:deemer

Dumb Monkey is the King of the word spin. You called it something else? .It was very accurate for the game Dumb Monkey plays. Can't remember the phrase you authored, but I liked it.

I have a simple contest proposal for you Milker.

As you've told us, you're a big timer who moves lines, originates and has incredible closing line value numbers...

How about a very simple $100 Charity Challenge?

Loser pays $100 to the winner's designated charity. That's it.

No chest thumping 25k challenge, just a simple NFL & NCAAFB picks challenge.

The twist is that I choose your contestant. There is a quiet, thoughtful, sincere and devastating poster at TGF that I would like to choose should he agree. He's not self-aggrandizing or a tout, just a person that I think will defeat you.

It's just $100...

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I have a simple contest proposal for you Milker.

As you've told us, you're a big timer who moves lines, originates and has incredible closing line value numbers...

How about a very simple $100 Charity Challenge?

Loser pays $100 to the winner's designated charity. That's it.

No chest thumping 25k challenge, just a simple NFL & NCAAFB picks challenge.

The twist is that I choose your contestant. There is a quiet, thoughtful, sincere and devastating poster at TGF that I would like to choose should he agree. He's not self-aggrandizing or a tout, just a person that I think will defeat you.

It's just $100...

I'd prefer to just give the worthy charity the 100$. I give away plays every week of my life on Twitter. I'm more than generous when it comes to charity. Please dm me or send me a address where youd like me to donate and consider it done. 

1 minute ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

I'd prefer to just give the worthy charity the 100$. I give away plays every week of my life on Twitter. I'm more than generous when it comes to charity. Please dm me or send me a address where youd like me to donate and consider it done. 

Magnanimous indeed...

But I'm aware of someone who's abilities far exceed yours in producing winners. 

Either one charity or the other can be the beneficiary of a token contribution whilst you are afforded an opportunity to further establish your mastery of handicapping. 

And it would be entertaining for all.

Let's go, may I tell the chosen one he's been chosen?

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

No you would prefer to make up your OWN propagnda.......you are silly Monkey

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Monkey is the King of the word spin. You called it something else? .It was very accurate for the game Dumb Monkey plays. Can't remember the phrase you authored, but I liked it.

Two peas in a pod.

Doing something right when two of the most brainwashed posters on the forums from both sides think I'm the one telling lies.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You literally publish you continuous Trump is returning quackery and when confronted the answer is always, "Beacuse I said so".

You have no place in adult conversations. 

Very proud of Hoffa for this post.  You nailed it!

In other news, Florida rocked by wave of unvaccinated police officers death due to COVID-19. 

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/570054-florida-rocked-by-devastating-wave-of-police