Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, D-Hustle said:

Moldy is right  1s leg was played in Poland. 

Playing home matches at a different stadium - Stadion Miejski al. Unii Lubelskiej Poland. 
2ed in Libon Portugal 

Use nowgoal and flashscore, soccer 24 and other sites I stop using 15 years ago.  Nowgoal when you click on the flag to your right for selected match will even show you  weather stadium for the selected match and all the stats. For the table I use Flashscore to see if the game has any meanings. 

Gl. 

We weren't supposed to get here. Most thought this war crime would take 3 days. 6 months later the world has found out Russia's war machine is extremely overrated. Pootin has used 80% of his military force and gained very little but has been exposed greatly.  Nato would crush Russia. Russia has lost 90,000 troops to death or injury and 5,000 tanks.  Imo and those of many others Russia is in trouble.  But none of those other opinions belong to any members of Hoffa's Place.  To be clear, I've been the only poster at Hoffa's Place who believes Russia is in trouble.  And it's been that way from pretty much the beginning.  Much kudos to the team of Biden and Zelenskyy. 

16 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

We weren't supposed to get here. Most thought this war crime would take 3 days. 6 months later the world has found out Russia's war machine is extremely overrated. Pootin has used 80% of his military force and gained very little but has been exposed greatly.  Nato would crush Russia. Russia has lost 90,000 troops to death or injury and 5,000 tanks.  Imo and those of many others Russia is in trouble.  But none of those other opinions belong to any members of Hoffa's Place.  To be clear, I've been the only poster at Hoffa's Place who believes Russia is in trouble.  And it's been that way from pretty much the beginning.  Much kudos to the team of Biden and Zelenskyy. 

Ukraine should either fight their own war with their own resources, or if the USA really feels this is that dangerous and Nazi Germany 2 ready to happen, then we should stop dumping billions to a country that can’t win their own war and join in and annihilate Russia.  This is all a giant waste of money on our end, unless Russia just decides to call it quits which isn’t in their history.

40 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Ukraine should either fight their own war with their own resources, or if the USA really feels this is that dangerous and Nazi Germany 2 ready to happen, then we should stop dumping billions to a country that can’t win their own war and join in and annihilate Russia.  This is all a giant waste of money on our end, unless Russia just decides to call it quits which isn’t in their history.

Let me get this straight.  It sounds like you believe this is simply a binary choice for Biden? Either abandon America's ally Ukraine and give Putin the war criminal what he wants? Or annihilate Russia?

Wasn't it Benedict Donald who called PooTin a genius and great leader? We know what his choice would have been.  We also know Biden didn't believe his choice was binary.  He sees other options and one being supporting our ally until victory is achieved.  Time is gonna tell.  But I like the chances of America and its allies. Russia has been exposed to the world in a big way.  And that's a very good thing. I'd like to see America label Russia as a State sponsor of terrorism or a terrorist regime. 

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Let me get this straight.  It sounds like you believe this is simply a binary choice for Biden? Either abandon America's ally Ukraine and give Putin the war criminal what he wants? Or annihilate Russia?

Wasn't it Benedict Donald who called PooTin a genius and great leader? We know what his choice would have been.  We also know Biden didn't believe his choice was binary.  He sees other options and one being supporting our ally until victory is achieved.  Time is gonna tell.  But I like the chances of America and its allies. Russia has been exposed to the world in a big way.  And that's a very good thing. I'd like to see America label Russia as a State sponsor of terrorism or a terrorist regime. 

I say either shit or get off the pot.  Either tell Ukraine to win their war on their own and for the USA to quit dumping billions into it when we have no leg in the fight, or get in there and fight and put Russia in their place before they try and take over Europe like Hitler.  If that is what you’re afraid of course.  

This is as dumb as Vietnam right now and we’re not even the ones fighting, but just wasting our tax payer money.  The Biden’s are the ones with heavy ties to Ukraine btw.  Ukraine seems to be a pretty useless ally too since we’re sending them all the help needed financially.  Let China fund their war.  Wonder why they don’t?

MSM has been mostly MUM on this development....enjoy the show  :pop fellas!!!!

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/international-military-tribunals?utm_source=email

International Military Tribunals to be Held in Mariupol, Ukraine!

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2e362b7b-802b-4b8e-83c4-3b3bbfbbfd1a_287x287.jpeg
27 min ago

Holy shit… international military tribunals are going to be held in the coming days in Mariupol, Ukraine.

The Russian Embassy in the US put out a statement at 10:47pm this evening, pertaining to the US State Department’s response to upcoming tribunal in Mariupol.

11 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I say either shit or get off the pot.  Either tell Ukraine to win their war on their own and for the USA to quit dumping billions into it when we have no leg in the fight, or get in there and fight and put Russia in their place before they try and take over Europe like Hitler.  If that is what you’re afraid of course.  

This is as dumb as Vietnam right now and we’re not even the ones fighting, but just wasting our tax payer money.  The Biden’s are the ones with heavy ties to Ukraine btw.  Ukraine seems to be a pretty useless ally too since we’re sending them all the help needed financially.  Let China fund their war.  Wonder why they don’t?

Exactly what I thought.  You believe the solution to Russia's war crimes comes down to a binary choice.  

The president you believe has done nothing wrong refers to Putin as a genius and great leader.  The president who you said hasn't done anything good calls Putin a murderous thug and a war criminal. 

A peek at the mindsets of the 2 major parties in America. 

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Exactly what I thought.  You believe the solution to Russia's war crimes comes down to a binary choice.  

The president you believe has done nothing wrong refers to Putin as a genius and great leader.  The president who you said hasn't done anything good calls Putin a murderous thug and a war criminal. 

A peek at the mindsets of the 2 major parties in America. 

So what?  He's still the worst president in history and historic low approval ratings to show for it.  I'm sure he hates Putin messing with the country that made his family rich with shady deals he should be in jail for.  Never disputed that. 

Him dumping all of our money to them is flat out stupid.  They will not win this war on their own.  I don't think any amount of money we send will stop Russia from defeating Ukraine and seizing the territory they want.  We should go join in on the fight if it was that awful, but hey the last thing Biden needs is another war withdrawal.  We saw his clusterfuck disaster in Afghanistan.

44 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

So what?  He's still the worst president in history and historic low approval ratings to show for it.  I'm sure he hates Putin messing with the country that made his family rich with shady deals he should be in jail for.  Never disputed that. 

Him dumping all of our money to them is flat out stupid.  They will not win this war on their own.  I don't think any amount of money we send will stop Russia from defeating Ukraine and seizing the territory they want.  We should go join in on the fight if it was that awful, but hey the last thing Biden needs is another war withdrawal.  We saw his clusterfuck disaster in Afghanistan.

Dumb, Dumb very easy to default to Afghanistan.  :mutley You truly are a smuck. Your comparison is an apple to elephant one. Time will tell how accurate your ridiculous comparison ages.

The biggest faction of Trump's Republicon party, Ron Deathsantis Republicon party is the white Christian nationalist and white religious right. Vitor Orban fascist racist dictator of Hungary and a known Putin ally was a star at the recent CPAC conference.  Where Orban promoted white ethnic Natiionalism, anti lgbq ideology and Christianity and Benedict Donald promoted his big lie.

Question, why are Vitor Orban and Putin favorites of the Republicon party? Tucker Carlson and known white supremacist loves both and Carlson is loved by Trump and the Trumptards.  Can you explain?

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb, Dumb very easy to default to Afghanistan.  :mutley You truly are a smuck. Your comparison is an apple to elephant one. Time will tell how accurate your ridiculous comparison ages.

The biggest faction of Trump's Republicon party, Ron Deathsantis Republicon party is the white Christian nationalist and white religious right. Vitor Orban fascist racist dictator of Hungary and a known Putin ally was a star at the recent CPAC conference.  Where Orban promoted white ethnic Natiionalism, anti lgbq ideology and Christianity and Benedict Donald promoted his big lie.

Question, why are Vitor Orban and Putin favorites of the Republicon party? Tucker Carlson and known white supremacist loves both and Carlson is loved by Trump and the Trumptards.  Can you explain?

Yes it is very easy to default to Afghanistan as proof that we don't need to see any other handling of a war withdrawal by Biden.  We also gave them 88 billion and their army still fell to the Taliban.  Nothing much different going on in Ukraine.  Maybe the Russians will seize all the money and weapons that we've sent Ukraine as well.

The rest of your bs is "blah blah blah blah blah I hate all white Christians."  I think we all understand that by now, that you're kind of like Hitler in reverse, and want all of us exterminated.  Truly as sick of a mindset as your rotted foot must have looked before the doctors chopped it off.

20 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Yes it is very easy to default to Afghanistan as proof that we don't need to see any other handling of a war withdrawal by Biden.  We also gave them 88 billion and their army still fell to the Taliban.  Nothing much different going on in Ukraine.  Maybe the Russians will seize all the money and weapons that we've sent Ukraine as well.

The rest of your bs is "blah blah blah blah blah I hate all white Christians."  I think we all understand that by now, that you're kind of like Hitler in reverse, and want all of us exterminated.  Truly as sick of a mindset as your rotted foot must have looked before the doctors chopped it off.

How about the billions in military aid America gives to Israel ever year? Why? Dumb Joey has said fuk Israel we shouldn't give them a penny. The reality is America has been giving Israel this kinda of military aid for around 60 years. Why?

Ironically Ron Deathsantis who Dumb Joey loves is a huge supporter of Israel.  That explains why the religious Jews like Ronnie D.