Ukraine war thread

mikeman

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

How about the billions in military aid America gives to Israel ever year? Why? Dumb Joey has said fuk Israel we shouldn't give them a penny. The reality is America has been giving Israel this kinda of military aid for around 60 years. Why?

Ironically Ron Deathsantis who Dumb Joey loves is a huge supporter of Israel.  That explains why the religious Jews like Ronnie D.

Ahh so you also hate Jews that actually practice their religion vs just thinking they're a race.  Sorry on voting ballots for "please select your race" I see White, Black, Hispanic, Pacific Islander, Native American, Asian.  I have never seen Jewish.  And you also hate Israel.  The hate never ends with your side.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Ahh so you also hate Jews that actually practice their religion vs just thinking they're a race.  Sorry on voting ballots for "please select your race" I see White, Black, Hispanic, Pacific Islander, Native American, Asian.  I have never seen Jewish.  And you also hate Israel.  The hate never ends with your side.

I see you answered my clear question about aid to Israel with Bad assumptions. Par for you.   I don't hate Israel, don't hate jews. I hate all forms of cancer!  Dumb Joey hates Israel or I should clarify he actually recently said "fuk Israel we shouldn't give them a penny".

Also I clearly believe in the part of the constitution that talks about the separation of church and state.  That means a wall between religion and government funded schools.  It appears to me the party of white Christian nationalism and religious right seems to be disregarding this separation.  It was evident at CPAC and its evident in Florida under fascist Republicon Ronnie D.

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

I see you answered my clear question about aid to Israel with Bad assumptions. Par for you.   I don't hate Israel, don't hate jews. I hate all forms of cancer!  Dumb Joey hates Israel or I should clarify he actually recently said "fuk Israel we shouldn't give them a penny".

Also I clearly believe in the part of the constitution that talks about the separation of church and state.  That means a wall between religion and government funded schools.  It appears to me the party of white Christian nationalism and religious right seems to be disregarding this separation.  It was evident at CPAC and its evident in Florida under fascist Republicon Ronnie D.

Yeah we clearly need more phony preachers like Warnock in the senate as long as they vote your way.

Ukraine has been hitting Russia badly lately

They bombed a place and killed over 200 Russian paratroopers that's fked up so many in one place bunch of news like that with smaller casualties don't hear anything Russia doing that to Ukraine I see bunch of videos here n there with small casualties all these weapons that Ukraine is getting I'd shit myself be4 even walking to fight Ukraine got to many weapons now 

31 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Ukraine has been hitting Russia badly lately

They bombed a place and killed over 200 Russian paratroopers that's fked up so many in one place bunch of news like that with smaller casualties don't hear anything Russia doing that to Ukraine I see bunch of videos here n there with small casualties all these weapons that Ukraine is getting I'd shit myself be4 even walking to fight Ukraine got to many weapons now 

Fake news moldy, the truth is just about reversed. take that missile strike on that ukrainian train - it was a military train carrying reservists to the front, 200 or so were killed. I could post russian victories all day but most are on telegram now and i cant easily post video's.

The reality is ukraine is running out of weapons, running out of decent men, and europe is too, the well of support from europe is just about dried up.

9 hours ago, mikeman said:

Fake news moldy, the truth is just about reversed. take that missile strike on that ukrainian train - it was a military train carrying reservists to the front, 200 or so were killed. I could post russian victories all day but most are on telegram now and i cant easily post video's.

The reality is ukraine is running out of weapons, running out of decent men, and europe is too, the well of support from europe is just about dried up.

It said it hit a train station with about 15 casualties and more injured 

Just now, Moldoveanu said:

It said it hit a train station with about 15 casualties and more injured 

Wow, you really believe what the ukrainians say huh? Can I ask you why?

Did you see the train cars? By the way, do you think the russians are shelling their own nuke plant? Or that they shelled their own prison a couple months back?

While I accept that both sides tend to lie in war, the losing side HAS to lie, if they admit they're losing morale would suffer and they would lose support both internally and externally. Why would the euro's and the US keep throwing good money after bad?

19 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

At least admit that’s a total fake video Mike…..this thread is the only info I get for that war because I don’t give a shit and hope Putin kicks their ass….but I can’t go on and pretend these fake videos are real

I doubt it's fake, there's dozens of similar video's where ukrainians are beaten for just being russian or speaking russian, they're often tied to trees or lampposts and then whipped.

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I'll ask again. Has Merlin ever been right?

Prominent Russian oil executive who in March criticized Putin's unprovoked invasion of Ukraine, thrown out of hospital window falling to his death. 

As Benedict Donald said,  "Putin is a great leader and a genius". When is the fat Rat going to jail?

What's wrong with a guy falling out a window, happens all  the time in russia.

I support putin killing his enemies. :cigar

On 8/29/2022 at 10:25 PM, Teddy kgb said:

At least admit that’s a total fake video Mike…..this thread is the only info I get for that war because I don’t give a shit and hope Putin kicks their ass….but I can’t go on and pretend these fake videos are real

90% of the stuff being posted by Merlin and Vitalyo is fake Russian Propaganda. 100% of the stuff Redstripekgb has posted in this thread is fake, anti American pro Russian propaganda.  MAGA Republicans like Russia more than America!

One other thing, when has Merlin ever been right?

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

90% of the stuff being posted by Merlin and Vitalyo is fake Russian Propaganda. 100% of the stuff Redstripekgb has posted in this thread is fake, anti American pro Russian propaganda.  MAGA Republicans like Russia more than America!

One other thing, when has Merlin ever been right?

Show us your feet faggott

3 minutes ago, sleepy said:

They're burning through billions/week in weapons, the poles gave them all their russian tanks, 2-300 of them and in the last 4-5 days the russians have destroyed 1/2 of them, they just got them too.