• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

need a good count on how much russia has lost. troops, tanks ect

Ukraine claims 10,000, russia 500+, the truth is somewhere in the middle .

Putin doesn't squirm with each dead soldier, he's a true leader with an objective in mind, the costs to reach that objective are irrelevant.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Ukraine claims 10,000, russia 500+, the truth is somewhere in the middle .

Putin doesn't squirm with each dead soldier, he's a true leader with an objective in mind, the costs to reach that objective are irrelevant.

yeah putin doesnt care about troops except what it means politically

but he should care about equipment. takes years to replace lost aircraft and tanks. if ukraine fights for months he will lose a lot and will be a lot weaker

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

Good stuff vitalyo, that ukranian peace negotiator being gunned down is interesting, haven't seen a thing on that anywhere else.

Same here I always look for more then one source of information . 2 Ukrainian and one independent source should be enough  . Telegram channels confirming that he was shot and killed by SBU . From the day 1 Ukrainians are been blasting world with the fakes 6-7 daily . One of the most ridicules one sniper with the cat that can spot sniper laser ,the result  5 enemy sniper  kills in 4 for days!  ukrainian-army-cat.jpg Hahaha LOL .

Other fake videos Russian soldiers giving statements that they just been called in and hey thought they are here for a military exercise .I will have to disappoint some of you . Russia is using only contract soldiers in this operation , not even a reserves . Such a cheap fake i could of done it better my self . Covered faces no IDs come on . 

The # of casualties . Russian Military Forces released loses of the troops March 3  498 . Western world start having this fantasy theories that the actual # of losses is probably X10 between 5.000 to 6.000 . Ok ok . Simple math .Look USSR is been in Afghanistan for 10 years and unlike my fellow Americans that are been sitting out in Soviet build bunkers (no offence), Soviets tried to capture the whole territory ,we know how that one worked out  .For close to 10 years Western world and the Arab world kept on feeding those adorable  freedom loving Afghanis with the  weapons. Wiki is saying Soviet losses is around 15.000 i just double checked . 

Anyway lets assume that western media if not right but  close enough , then we would see the battles that Russians lost , would not we , if you kill these many soldiers in less then a week we should see some prove ,some sort of footage ,Ukrainian soldiers driving invaders back where they came from (at least ones). I should say desperately much needed footage , to justify sacrifices , the price of freedom and so on . Your new improved raised taxes ,. For your own good  :) 

PS. No need for any insults i am just having fun . Cheers