Ukraine war thread

mikeman

7 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Some of the idiots here beating NATO drum , without even understanding that USA is the NATO , rest of the alliance is a bunch of pussies . Bombing Afghanistan they will show up no problem , any other serious conflict where you actually have to fight they will call in sick . At the best Germans will help you with mobile hospitals , French with gluten-free croissants and the wine , pick it up only. 

100% accurate.

It's easy for European countries to talk tough because they know that the USA will bail them like the last 2 times.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm starting to think the whole thing is a charade in order to eventually crash the dollar and move everyone on to a worldwide crypto

seemed to be the covid plan but too many heroes saw through the digital passport scheme and stopped it... remember how places stopped taking cash?  presumably because paper money had the virus on it lol

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He;s going to the GULAG!

F... that I'll take GULAG five star hotel !You only have to do 5 to 12 years cutting trees fresh air .And if you are still alive ,enjoy your freedom .Guantanamo Bay resort , offers much better food, good weather . good entertainment you will get to know all of the American rock stars, beating the drums, playing guitars ,singing songs to you 24É7 , sort of life time opportunity , on top of that you don't have to worry about getting out ,call it an early retirement .

One other option https://www.corrections1.com/weird-news/articles/where-is-the-worlds-largest-floating-prison-489J5tiTCUaSp91R/ This one has its own caged in rec yard, complete with basketball hoops. 

Just now, vitalyo said:

F... that I'll take GULAG five star hotel !You only have to do 5 to 12 years cutting trees fresh air .And if you are still alive ,enjoy your freedom .Guantanamo Bay resort , offers much better food, good weather . good entertainment you will get to know all of the American rock stars, beating the drums, playing guitars ,singing songs to you 24É7 , sort of life time opportunity , on top of that you don't have to worry about getting out ,call it an early retirement .

One other option https://www.corrections1.com/weird-news/articles/where-is-the-worlds-largest-floating-prison-489J5tiTCUaSp91R/ This one has its own caged in rec yard, complete with basketball hoops. 

people think jail/prison is so horrible... but 94% of the time it's better than being married and working

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

people think jail/prison is so horrible... but 94% of the time it's better than being married and working

I was only in for a brief period many years ago. But I became a very good SPADES player and read a ton of books.

In fact, it's rather like being in the Army. You know the end date and just try to make it through...

Marriage is a lot harder than jail!

Not gonna quote anyone . Marriage now days is a contract at the best , even years ago - 25+ when i was married . We had friends Italians . One day his stupid wife Ornela told me that she got a good deal by marrying Silvano ,reach guy he still has his own business . And she was talking to me like she was talking about weather . At that time i was like WTF . 

21 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Not gonna quote anyone . Marriage now days is a contract at the best , even years ago - 25+ when i was married . We had friends Italians . One day his stupid wife Ornela told me that she got a good deal by marrying Silvano ,reach guy he still has his own business . And she was talking to me like she was talking about weather . At that time i was like WTF . 

I've known my share of girls like that.

It sucks!

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

no way mike. was in leesburg florida mental hospital. very jail like. many b's staff and clients

it was bad. even the way they set-up the place only let you sleep a few hours a night. they came into your room to "check" on you every 30 minutes. heavy door opening and slamming thru the entire night. b liked to shine a light on my face for 20 seconds many times a night

after about 3 days i started to get acid in my stomach/throat which happens when you dont sleep. taking a shower at home when i got back about 4 days later was pure bliss

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I was only in for a brief period many years ago. But I became a very good SPADES player and read a ton of books.

In fact, it's rather like being in the Army. You know the end date and just try to make it through...

Marriage is a lot harder than jail!

yeah same here, lots of spades/tv/books/radio

still sticks out that they said "see you next time" when i left, guess i still have one more stint left in me!?

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

no way mike. was in leesburg florida mental hospital. very jail like. many b's staff and clients

it was bad. even the way they set-up the place only let you sleep a few hours a night. they came into your room to "check" on you every 30 minutes. heavy door opening and slamming thru the entire night. b liked to shine a light on my face for 20 seconds many times a night

after about 3 days i started to get acid in my stomach/throat which happens when you dont sleep. taking a shower at home when i got back about 4 days later was pure bliss

well that's different than jail/prison... unless it's one of the bullshit places that wakes everyone up at 5:30

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

well that's different than jail/prison... unless it's one of the bullshit places that wakes everyone up at 5:30

yes up at 6:45 am

only you were never really asleep anyways. but you cant go back to lay down until 8pm that night. no exceptions

some jails do that too. just depends on how brutal the warden is i guess 

Jail not bad did two 60 day stints and a 90. Lots of gambling we had a nightly poker game, bet sports, sometimes even bet jeopardy and price is right. The last stint was during the summer we were outside a lot played some tackle football, soccer, basketball felt like a kid again lol