Ukraine war thread

mikeman

i wonder the nuclear situation in russia. can putin and a pair of generals launch at will?

i have heard theres about 100 ppl that make the key decisions with a lot of input from putin. would they all need to agree even to launch a tactical nuke on an approaching army unit?

i dont think putin can do anything if NATO arms ukraine. he cant strike poland no way 

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Putin's invasion resulting in Joe Biden punishing us at the pump is criminal. 

A full blown propagandist. And that's why you are a right winger. :laugh They go hand in hand.  But you must work harder if the Putin lovers ever win again. Biden's approval numbers are on the rise.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Putin's invasion resulting in Joe Biden punishing us at the pump is criminal. 

Biden saying his policies had nothing to do with gas costs climbing off the charts is laughable.

Lies and manipulated deception that some of his sheep will actually believe to be true. 

20 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i wonder the nuclear situation in russia. can putin and a pair of generals launch at will?

i have heard theres about 100 ppl that make the key decisions with a lot of input from putin. would they all need to agree even to launch a tactical nuke on an approaching army unit?

i dont think putin can do anything if NATO arms ukraine. he cant strike poland no way 

Putin getting closer and close with the ccp.

Not good.

But this repeated crap from Biden is resulting in the fast track decline of the USA and looking for a forceful reaction from Putin.

why would putin launch nukes when he has this

01: 1. Russia

Russia heads the list when it comes to natural resources, boasting diamond, gold, platinum, palladium, coal, natural gas and petroleum as well as iron ore, manganese, chromium, nickel, titanium, copper, tin, lead and tungsten. On top of all that, it accounts for around 20% of the world’s timber through its plentiful conifers.

Value: US$75trn