• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I already did, she threw a tantrum

I had to put her in her place "your work is the arts, mine is journalism, stick to yours and I'll stick to mine, unless you are ok with eating ants and cockroaches moving forward"

She has insisted 3-4 times, told her if she doesn't drop it she can find another man. Im not taking shit that interferes with my work. I'm the one paying the bills, my word is final.

Hmmm, it is possible she didn't really test positive, she's having second thoughts?

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I guess we will only know once she's here

The good news is when they’ve checked out they don’t come and see you to tell you face to face.  You’ll get a call or text blaming you, or if they’ve met somebody else you’ll get the “it’s not you it’s me, but I’ll always love you HUAD” speech.  Either way you’re free and don’t have to worry anymore.  I don’t like her story so far but she might be completely honest.

14 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The good news is when they’ve checked out they don’t come and see you to tell you face to face.  You’ll get a call or text blaming you, or if they’ve met somebody else you’ll get the “it’s not you it’s me, but I’ll always love you HUAD” speech.  Either way you’re free and don’t have to worry anymore.  I don’t like her story so far but she might be completely honest.

mmm bro but we speak via videocamera, she's truly sick

I speak with her grandma often, she was asking me to convince her to stop smoking at the very least to make a quick recovery

Im sure she's sick, thats not even in doubt

But she's been a bit annoying lately

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

mmm bro but we speak via videocamera, she's truly sick

I speak with her grandma often, she was asking me to convince her to stop smoking at the very least to make a quick recovery

Im sure she's sick, thats not even in doubt

But she's been a bit annoying lately

Ok then nm.  

But tell her to quit smoking or the relationship is over.  What classy woman actually smokes these days?  This isn’t the roaring 20s when nobody knew any better.

They’re all annoying eventually when they get comfortable.  It’s a pain in the ass to always have to check a woman.

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Ok then nm.  

But tell her to quit smoking or the relationship is over.  What classy woman actually smokes these days?  This isn’t the roaring 20s when nobody knew any better.

They’re all annoying eventually when they get comfortable.  It’s a pain in the ass to always have to check a woman.

it is man and there's no escaping, we as men have 3 options: masturbate for eternity, pay for it which is kinda disgusting and doesn't even guarantee a good time, or find someone you love and take all the bullshit that comes with it

I don't think woman are capable of living drama-free

there's drama often and sometimes everyday - she is def comfortable, when we started I know for a fact several times she felt tempted to create drama and arguments and bit her tongue - now, she spouts off, usually at the worst time

PS: I SMOKE TOO, BRO, hahahaha

Ukraine rejects humanitarian corridors that lead to Russia https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-war-live-updates-vladimir-putin-steps-up-shelling-volodymyr-zelensky-renews-plea-for-no-fly-zone-2807455

There reports that last night over 30 people got shot in killed including 7 children by Azov members , they were trying to flee the city of Kharkov. Those civilians were family members of Ukrainian armed forces who organized the buses .

Allegedly it happened here 2147631_800.jpg

8 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Ok then nm.  

Smoking is more common in europe than here i believe.

Sumy Ukraine. African students shouting "let us go home". Russians ones again will ceasefire and open  corridors at 02:00 est, 10:00 Moscow time. Earlier today Ukraine didn't comply and called these corridors "immoral".                                                    Bunch of cocksuckers. Let the people deside what is moral and what is not.    In the other video governor of Sumsk region openly said that they will shoot and kill anyone who try to use these corridors.                                                     Unconfirmed Azov members charging $2.000 to $5.000 per family to leave the cities. About the same price Ukrainian border guards charge families to cross to Moldova. 

22 hours ago, mikeman said:

No idea if this is bullshit or not but as the western media continues to frame the narrative of an imminent russian collapse, the maps look worse and worse.

deep red doesnt mean those areas are totally secured. maybe 51% control or more

still they are pretty far for only 10 or so days

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

deep red doesnt mean those areas are totally secured. maybe 51% control or more

still they are pretty far for only 10 or so days

True, but it doesn't mean the ukranians have military in those less inhabited farming areas either. The russians are going down the main roads from town to town because it makes no sense to spread out their forces going after nothing.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

True, but it doesn't mean the ukranians have military in those less inhabited farming areas either. The russians are going down the main roads from town to town because it makes no sense to spread out their forces going after nothing.

Putin had a lot of really old but usefull equipment. I guarantee thats one reason he is doing this, use it or lose it

but when ppl on t.v. say "Poland is next if you dont close down the airspace" are just ahole liars and they know it

id wager big Putin just takes about 50% of Ukraine. ppl hate him now everywhere too. i think he should wrap it up asap

This is expected, if we are trying to do everything we can to hurt russia, why shouldn't they do the same thing?  If russia cut off oil and gas to europe, and if saudi arabia refused to help them either, europe would collapse, they would have an economic depression the likes of which we've never seen.

image.png.af04995c8f5edd94f916d68bcdfad3eb.png