Ukraine war thread

mikeman

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The cost of wokeness is going to destroy the value of these companies and thus their stockholder's investments.

Speaking of Wokeness. Didn't you say the people of Ukraine should lay down their arms and give Putin what he wants? :doh Are you a Trump/Putin lover. Are you a huge Tucker Fucker fan like Dumb Monkey Fucker?

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Didn't you say the people of Ukraine should lay down their arms.

I did and still feel the same way.

Cut off the 3 disputed regions, give them to Russia and save the remaining people and regions from destruction.

The longer this goes on the worse it will be for Ukraine long term.

The Russians are leveling the place day by day. 

I admire the Ukrainian bravery, honor and commitment, but they aren't going to defeat Russia.

They should cut their losses and move on.

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Cut off the 3 disputed regions, give them to Russia and save the remaining people and regions from destruction.

I admire the Ukrainian bravery, honor and commitment, but they aren't going to defeat Russia.

100%

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Russia wanted more than 3 disputed regions? The reason the gave for the invasion was to de-nazify Ukraine, protect Russian speaking Ukrainians from a genocide. And they also went in as peace keepers. :laugh Putin wanted Kyiv, and wanted to install a pro-Putin puppet government. Now that he sees he's going to lose bigtime his way out is the scenario you're presenting, 

If the Ukrainians laid down their arms, Putin would have already captured Kyiv. Sorry you're confused. I can't help with the massive ignorance at Hoffa's place.

"I don't have any reason not to believe Putin's propaganda. Lavrov is not a spy. He is a Trump ally and an official of the Kremlin, definitely not a spy". Dumb Monkey Fucker  

"It is not the first time we have seen pathetic outcries concerning the so-called atrocities" by Russia, Lavrov said, claiming the hospital was being used as a base by an "ultra-radical" Ukrainian battalion. He said Russia had submitted data to the United Nations "days ago" to prove its claim, and accused foreign media of manipulating information on the strike.

Lavrov claimed no patients or staff had been at the facility, which he insisted had "long ago become a base for extremists."

Nazi Russia Spy & Trump ally: Sergey Lavrov

Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov attends a news conference in Antalya

"Give Putin what he wants". Hoffa :laugh:laugh:laugh

Putin has lost big time! He will no longer have a roll on the world stage.  

The mistake was to think Ukrainians were waiting to be liberated by Russian soldiers and that the west was too divided to help

Vladimir Putin’s illegal war in Ukraine is a turning point in history. But no one knows who will emerge victorious as one era ends and another is born. Before this war, the momentum was with Mr Putin, whose military adventurism paid off in the last decade while the United States, humbled by Iraq, turned inward. However, the Russian president’s invasion of Ukraine has been a criminal mistake. Russian soldiers are killing civilians, who share a Slavic identity, and flattening cities in land that gave birth to their country’s culture. Mr Putin’s unprovoked war against a smaller, democratic neighbour has resulted in 1.7 million people fleeing their homes. This is a humanitarian crisis on the edge of Europe. If war was just a battle for public opinion, Mr Putin would have lost by now.

Wilful blindness lies at the heart of Russia’s problems. Mr Putin’s political blunder was to see Ukrainians as waiting to be liberated by Russian soldiers. Mr Putin’s belief that the US, the EU and the west’s Pacific allies were too divided to be capable of collective action was misguided. Not only have these nations managed to come together, but they are supplying arms to Ukraine in a manner which suggests they want Moscow defeated. Mr Putin might have wished for a quick military operation capped off by a lightning decapitation of the Ukrainian government. Instead, he faces a grinding war of occupation in the largest all-European country.

Unlike in Chechnya and Syria, where Mr Putin could rely on local proxies to run a dirty war, war crimes in Ukraine will diminish Russia’s stature in the world.

Sorry Runner, but I disagree.

I predict Russia will flatten Ukraine. The only remaining question is how much of Ukraine will still be standing when Russia wins.

I don't look at this being about who is a good guy (Zelensky) and who is a bad guy (Putin).

I look at the lives of the citizens, and right now their lives are shitty. Both Ukranian and Russian lives are shitty because of this war...

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The cost of wokeness is going to destroy the value of these companies and thus their stockholder's investments.

Yahoo News

GOP Rep. Cawthorn calls Zelensky a 'thug,' says Ukraine is pushing 'woke ideologies'

Hoffa, there's that word "Woke".  We all know Hoffa is a follower!:lock

The 26-year-old Cawthorn’s statement is a deviation from mainstream Republican support of Zelensky and the Ukrainian people as they defend themselves against the Russian invasion, but it echoes comments made at the first impeachment trial of then-President Donald Trump.

“We’re talking Ukraine … one of the three most corrupt countries on the planet,” Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said at the first hearing. “Corruption is not just prevalent in Ukraine — it’s the system!”

Trump was impeached for attempting to blackmail Zelensky shortly after the Ukrainian president took office, in a call to him in 2019. Democrats argued that Trump had threatened to condition U.S. military aid to Ukraine on a commitment from Zelensky to launch an investigation into Joe Biden, then a top candidate in the Democratic primary race.

While you concern yourself with quotes from politicians...

I'll continue to focus my concerns on the needless killing and destruction. I'm not rooting for a winner, I'm rooting for a cessation to the violence, 

You seem to not understand what Putin wanted. He's not gonna get it. Big win for the free world, unfortunately a lot of collateral damage. And this was not the first time for war crimes committed by Putin. I'll never forget your favorite president called him a genius. Remember?

With all that said, I don't know why the Ukrainian Air Force aren't in Poland or Germany flying in the planes Poland is willing to send to the American air base in Germany. Ukrainian pilots should get in those planes and go on a bombing mission in Russia. Punch a bully in the face and they run away. Laying down your arms is the last thing you do when confronted by a sick bully. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I appreciate your comments.

I'll use this metaphor to further express my thoughts on Ukraine...

A wise patient understands the need to sacrifice an infected appendage in order to save the body.

I hope you're not referring to Bigdumber's diabetic ulcer-infected foot.

That's just mean.

17 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Substitute japanese for russians and you can see how we had internment caps for the japs in ww11.

For decades the left has called that a dark chapter in our nations history, here it took 2 weeks for the same shit to start all over again.