Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

This is pete buttplugs husband mocking the pledge of allegiance while turning it into a grooming session for young men. simply disgusting.

There should be lengthy prison terms for these losers.

and they should NEVER be allowed to adopt kids!

19 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Russia claiming to have evidence of United States biowarfare labs in Ukraine.  Anyone surprised (besides Bigdumber)?

You mean there could possibly be a legitimate reason that Russia invaded Ukraine?  Shocking.

Wow! Wow! Wow! Dumb Monkey Fucker, a Trump/Putin lover, now on record saying he believes Putin's propaganda, Putin's lies. Wow,  wow, wow. And to think Dumb Monkey Fucker calls Bigrunner a Traitor for not supporting American Colby Covington, a known Trump/Putin lover.:laugh

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Dumb Monkey Fucker, a Trump/Putin lover, now on record saying he believes Putin's propaganda, Putin's lies. Wow,  wow, wow. And to think Dumb Monkey Fucker calls Bigrunner a Traitor for not supporting American Colby Covington, a known Trump/Putin lover.:laugh

The United States response?  Well, those are Soviet era biolabs that the United States is converting.

For 17 years.  LMAO.

Only Bigdumber is stupid enough to believe that nonsense.

31 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The United States response?  Well, those are Soviet era biolabs that the United States is converting.

For 17 years.  LMAO.

Only Bigdumber is stupid enough to believe that nonsense.

Anyone shocked that Dumb Monkey Fucker is believing a Pro Putin conspiracy originating from the Kremlin and being used as a talking point by Tucker Carlson as the basis for his pro-Putin false narrative. 

Fox News's Jennifer Griffin contradicts Tucker Carlson's coverage of Russian conspiracy

Thu, March 10, 2022, 2:35 AM

Fox News national security correspondent Jennifer Griffin appeared Wednesday on Hannity, where she addressed recent Russian propaganda claiming that the U.S. has secret bioweapon labs in Ukraine.

“In terms of Ukraine’s biolabs, which have come under scrutiny tonight,” Griffin said, “those are Soviet-era biolabs that the U.S. has been engaged [with] since 2005 in trying to help Ukraine convert the research facilities safely.”

In pointing out that the U.S. has been working with these labs since 2005, she was referencing the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction Act of 2005. There has been this type of cooperation in other former Soviet states going back to the early ’90s, and Griffin gave an example of some of the work that’s been done.

“In Uzbekistan, for instance,” Griffin said, “the United States eliminated nearly 12 tons of weaponized anthrax from an island in the Aral Sea in 2001.”

Griffin reiterated the concern that U.S. officials have that Russia is only making these claims as a pretext to their own use of these types of weapons as their invasion of Ukraine has not gone as planned. Russia has used chemical weapons on civilians in Syria in the past.

They don't come dumber the Dumb Monkey Fucker! "I believe Putin. I believe Tucker Fucker". Dumb Monkey Fucker:laugh

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Anyone shocked that Dumb Monkey Fucker is believing a Pro Putin conspiracy originating from the Kremlin and being used as a talking point by Tucker Carlson as the basis for his pro-Putin false narrative. 

Fox News's Jennifer Griffin contradicts Tucker Carlson's coverage of Russian conspiracy

Thu, March 10, 2022, 2:35 AM

Fox News national security correspondent Jennifer Griffin appeared Wednesday on Hannity, where she addressed recent Russian propaganda claiming that the U.S. has secret bioweapon labs in Ukraine.

“In terms of Ukraine’s biolabs, which have come under scrutiny tonight,” Griffin said, “those are Soviet-era biolabs that the U.S. has been engaged [with] since 2005 in trying to help Ukraine convert the research facilities safely.”

In pointing out that the U.S. has been working with these labs since 2005, she was referencing the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction Act of 2005. There has been this type of cooperation in other former Soviet states going back to the early ’90s, and Griffin gave an example of some of the work that’s been done.

“In Uzbekistan, for instance,” Griffin said, “the United States eliminated nearly 12 tons of weaponized anthrax from an island in the Aral Sea in 2001.”

Griffin reiterated the concern that U.S. officials have that Russia is only making these claims as a pretext to their own use of these types of weapons as their invasion of Ukraine has not gone as planned. Russia has used chemical weapons on civilians in Syria in the past.

They don't come dumber the Dumb Monkey Fucker! "I believe Putin. I believe Tucker Fucker". Dumb Monkey Fucker:laugh

Like I said.  17 years to "convert" Soviet Era biolabs.  LMAO.

We eliminated 12 tons of anthrax in one year, but we're still in Ukraine 17 years later.  LOLOLOLOL.

The idiot is so dumb, he actually believes that nonsense.  LOL.

Thanks for posting what I just posted above you, you stupid fuck.

"I believe Russian propaganda. I have no reason not to. Especially when Tucker Carlson parrots it to fit his anti-America narrative". Dumb Monkey Fucker

Just now, Bigrunner said:

"I believe Russian propaganda. I have no reason not to. Especially when Tucker Carlson parrots it to fit his anti-America narrative". Dumb Monkey Fucker

Jennifer griffin is the same "reporter" that came out and parroted US defense dept lies that a drone strike in afghanistan had killed an ISIS k operative - she mentioned multiple secondary explosions as evidence.

Later it came out we had killed an afghan family with many children, there was no isis link whatsoever. She is a fraud.

15 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

We eliminated 12 tons of anthrax in one year, but we're still in Ukraine 17 years later "converting" Soviet era labs.

This retard actually believes that nonsense.  LOLOLOLOL.

Dumb Monkey Fucker parroting the Russian propaganda. Go for it Dumb Monkey Fucker. The whole world knows Russia doesn't ever tell the truth, except the old people in Russia and the Tucker Carlson/Trump loving audience. :laugh

"Don't call Lavrov a Russian Spy. This man is a ally of Benedict Donald and a Kremlin official, Have a little more respect for Sergey Lavrov". Dumb Monkey Fucker

Sergei Lavrov says Russia 'DIDN'T attack Ukraine', dismisses 'pathetic outcry' over maternity hospital bombing and admits the building WAS deliberately targeted - after peace talks collapse in Turkey

"I believe Sergei Lavrov. I have no reason not to. He is not a spy but an official of the Kremlin". Dumb Monkey Fucker