Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Substitute japanese for russians and you can see how we had internment caps for the japs in ww11.

For decades the left has called that a dark chapter in our nations history, here it took 2 weeks for the same shit to start all over again.

Absolutely disgusting. Honestly thought it was an onion article. 

HuffPost

ABC Reporter Calls Out Tucker Carlson Over ‘Word For Word’ Russian Propaganda

"What is sort of inexplicable here is that what is being said [by Tucker Carlson] is almost a plagiarism of Vladimir Putin. It's almost word for word what Vladimir Putin...has said in making the argument to justify what's happening in Ukraine" -

w/

"I believe Putin and Tucker Carlson. I have no reason not to. Bigrunner is a traitor for rooting against American Trump/Putin love Colby Covington". Dumb Monkey

57 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

When they are shot do they have different direction ? They all leave from the same place is it controlled ? How far each one goes 

They can control by the elevation how far they go, but once they're fired it's completely random, they basically blanket an area with shells, anyone in the kill box that's unprotected has a high chance of being wounded or killed.

Looks like their range is from 6-20 miles.

image.png.55b70eb605126dfa1879a0ce2947a716.png

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The midterms can’t come fast enough. It’s going to be hilarious watching you meltdown. 

Dumb Monkey says the U.S. is funding Biolabs in Ukraine.  This propaganda came straight from Putin and was parroted by Tucker Fucker on Fox News. We know Dumb Joey is a Putin lover/Dumb Monkey lover and has remained silent.  As a matter of fact Bigrunner was the only member at Hoffa's place that called out Dumb Monkey's propaganda as he saw it,  lies and bullshit.  Sorry Dumb Joey, once again I have exposed you, your friend Dumb Monkey and many others at Hoffa's place as fucken morons. 

I could give a fuck about the midterms.  I care about running circles around un-American, anti democracy idiots like yourself. 

48 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Monkey says the U.S. is funding Biolabs in Ukraine.  This propaganda came straight from Putin and was parroted by Tucker Fucker on Fox News. We know Dumb Joey is a Putin lover/Dumb Monkey lover and has remained silent.  As a matter of fact Bigrunner was the only member at Hoffa's place that called out Dumb Monkey's propaganda as he saw it,  lies and bullshit.  Sorry Dumb Joey, once again I have exposed you, your friend Dumb Monkey and many others at Hoffa's place as fucken morons. 

I could give a fuck about the midterms.  I care about running circles around un-American, anti democracy idiots like yourself. 

We know you’re a mentally retarded one footed clown.

DGAF about Russian /Putin or Ukraine. 

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

We know you’re a mentally retarded one footed clown.

DGAF about Russian /Putin or Ukraine. 

That explains why you remain silent when your friend, Putin loving/Trump loving Dumb Monkey, posts Putin propaganda bullshit that he heard being parotted by Tucker Fucker on Fox News.