• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then you have the fact the russians are not using their bomber fleet at all - they have a huge number of modern bombers that could and should loiter about(outside of stinger range) to support forces under attack - that's what we did in iraq and afghanistan. Apparently they dont have the ability to communicate from the ground what's happening and give the precise coordinates to do this, it's embarrassing. The russians have apparently posed as a modern military.

We spent 45 years salivating for the end of the cold War to sell Coke and Levi's across Eastern Europe and Russia. 

Enormous profits were generated for 3 decades that benefited all of us.

It only took two weeks to give it all back.

This virtue signaling bullshit is go to result in a severe economic retraction and a damn good chance of a depression. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

We spent 45 years salivating for the end of the cold War to sell Coke and Levi's across Eastern Europe and Russia. 

This virtue signaling bullshit is go to result in a severe economic retraction and a damn good chance of a depression. 

Assuming Putin survives, which is prob at least 90% chance, the end result will be russia linking with china, india and others to become completely independent of the west. I've seen reports they intend to completely disconnect from the western internet, they will be a far stronger nation in the long run without disruptive elements like facebook/twitter and google sabotaging them.

Supposedly Netflix said they're pulling out of russia, ooh, how serious, turns out they only have about 100,000 subscribers in that nation of 150 million, they'll survive just fine without netflix, mcdonalds, facebook, etc.

All these sanctions make us feel so good, when russia cuts off the titanium there goes airplane mfg, no nickle and battery production and metal mfg collapses, not platinum/paladium and auto mgf collapses, no fertilizer and nations starve, no gas or oil and europes economy goes into a depression.

We are sowing the seeds to our own destruction with these idiotic sanctions.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I would guess it's because they are tied down around mariupol and are meeting tougher resistance everywhere than expected. While they are making progress and should be able to take the eastern 1/2 of ukraine, the performance of their military is really bad. They have no air cover, no drones above to warn of ambushes , they apparently dont have smart bombs that can be dropped from higher altitudes, and most importantly and shocking is the fact they dont integrate their forces - they dont act in unison with artillery and air communicating with these armored columns apparently wandering about.

For example instead of just firing these rocket barrages into populated cities they should be using them to support forward elements under attack. Then you have all these videos of ukranian military and civilians rooting about and looting destroyed russian truck columns, etc, those are perfect opportunities to fire rocket barrages - but they apparently lack the air assets/drones to see this and relay info to other forces for follow on attacks.

Mariupol is the pain in the ass  because of the Ukrainian army holding civilians as a hostage ,but that has nothing to do with Odessa that is complicity different army group. Sooner or later Mariupol and Kharkiv will fall . Mariupol is under sedge and i would think has no influence on the big picture . It's not like they gonna get get reinforcements . Back to Odessa i think Russians are waiting the city to fall on it's own .

11 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Mariupol is the pain in the ass  because of the Ukrainian army holding civilians as a hostage ,but that has nothing to do with Odessa that is complicity different army group. Sooner or later Mariupol and Kharkiv will fall . Mariupol is under sedge and i would think has no influence on the big picture . It's not like they gonna get get reinforcements . Back to Odessa i think Russians are waiting the city to fall on it's own .

They split the army group with some going west and others east to cut off mariupol and link up with the donbass forces, I suspect they pulled some elements from the western group to support the eastern thrust.

The truth is their forces are just not that good and they dont have near enough men(190K) to support a 5 or 6 front war spread out over 5-600 miles. it's been maybe 10-11 days now, are they learning from their early mistakes? i dont see much sign of it.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Those companies are doing Russia a favor.

Imagine this country without anyone drinking soda or Starbucks and nobody eating at McDonalds.

That's exactly why we have a bunch of Bigdumbers in this country.

48 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Imagine this country without anyone drinking soda or Starbucks and nobody eating at McDonalds.

I could have used better examples for sure.

But you know what I mean anyway... all the talk during the cold War was about opening markets and increasing prosperity, standard of living, etc.

I remember something about Gillette drooling over shaving a billion Chinese faces, all that stuff.

It was years in the making.

When this shit is over they're going to pray Russia let's them sell our crap over there again.

Russia may rightly tell them that they've copied our shit and Cokeski is now being served at McStalins so fuck off.

5 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Have a friend who lived in China. The locals told him they identify Americans by their guts.