Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Here is the canvass report from Maricopa County

https://canvass50.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Maricopa-County-Canvass-Report-Final-090821.pdf

173k lost votes

96k  ghost votes

That's not the official report is it? Where's the actual recount results? It sounds like they canvassed a few thousand people and then extrapolated the results to the entire county, you cant do that, plus just taking the word of people who say "yea, I voted" isn't proof of anything.  Only 50-55% of registered voters typically vote, but if you poll people maybe 80% will claim they did.

Just now, mikeman said:

That's not the official report is it? Where's the actual recount results? It sounds like they canvassed a few thousand people and then extrapolated the results to the entire county, you cant do that, plus just taking the word of people who say "yea, I voted" isn't proof of anything.  Only 50-55% of registered voters typically vote, but if you poll people maybe 80% will claim they did.

:doh

Just now, RaiseThese said:

That cant be the final report - there's nothing there but vague guesstimates. Did the final count of votes closely match the final certified vote or not? The ghost votes are troubling but that's about it.

where is the report on the ballot paper - remember the bamboo fibers, etc? Did the total number of ballots they scanned match the final numbers certified - none of that is there.

Earlier today i read this data was put out by a political committee, is this different from that?

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

That cant be the final report - there's nothing there but vague guesstimates. Did the final count of votes closely match the final certified vote or not? The ghost votes are troubling but that's about it.

where is the report on the ballot paper - remember the bamboo fibers, etc? Did the total number of ballots they scanned match the final numbers certified - none of that is there.

Earlier today i read this data was put out by a political committee, is this different from that?

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Look at this sentence - does it belong in an audit report?

These results are a travesty to our democracy and our voting rights.

Now look at this paragraph - WTF is this? this isn't audit results - it's pure opinion....

It is obvious to anyone that voting by mail is ripe for fraud. The US Mail is not meant to be a
secure transactional system. We have all known since we were children that you don’t send
cash through the mail our voting rights are far more sacred than cash. Bipartisan and
Democrat Voter studies and commissions have found vote-by-mail to have the highest risk of
fraud1 and most first-world democracies, such as Germany, either ban Vote-by-Mail outright
or place very heavy restrictions on its use. Banning Vote-by-mail is a very simple solution to a
huge problem for our Country. We cannot give up our fundamental right to vote, upon which
America was built, simply because we are too lazy to go cast a vote in person.

Now look at this - WTF is this?

If I were to further speculate, I would say I believe that the people who work for and
run Maricopa County are good people and likely have no idea that their voting process
is being manipulated for financial gain. I believe it far more likely that small groups of
bad actors (criminals) operating at local levels both here and in other parts of the
country engineered ways to defraud their particular voting systems and processes and
then likely sell those services to other mostly local small groups of bad actors who
work for candidates fixing elections, probably most likely and most often unknown to

the candidates themselves

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Look at this sentence - does it belong in an audit report?

These results are a travesty to our democracy and our voting rights.

Now look at this paragraph - WTF is this? this isn't audit results - it's pure opinion....

It is obvious to anyone that voting by mail is ripe for fraud. The US Mail is not meant to be a
secure transactional system. We have all known since we were children that you don’t send
cash through the mail our voting rights are far more sacred than cash. Bipartisan and
Democrat Voter studies and commissions have found vote-by-mail to have the highest risk of
fraud1 and most first-world democracies, such as Germany, either ban Vote-by-Mail outright
or place very heavy restrictions on its use. Banning Vote-by-mail is a very simple solution to a
huge problem for our Country. We cannot give up our fundamental right to vote, upon which
America was built, simply because we are too lazy to go cast a vote in person.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Now look at this - WTF is this?

If I were to further speculate, I would say I believe that the people who work for and
run Maricopa County are good people and likely have no idea that their voting process
is being manipulated for financial gain. I believe it far more likely that small groups of
bad actors (criminals) operating at local levels both here and in other parts of the
country engineered ways to defraud their particular voting systems and processes and
then likely sell those services to other mostly local small groups of bad actors who
work for candidates fixing elections, probably most likely and most often unknown to

the candidates themselves

They attempted 12K contacts with voters, succeeded in 5K - and they concluded  173,000 votes were "disappeared"

Canvass Statistics: 11,708 attempted voter contacts, interviews yielded data on 4,570
registered voters

Warner Dunbar Waggoner Rittenhouse Countywide Total
# Registered Voters Homes Visited 7228 1692 943 991 854 11708
# Registered Voters Data Gathered 2699 637 566 315 353 4570
37% 38% 60% 32% 41% 39

32 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I was laughing out loud reading that “report” it’s absolute trash that only an absolute moron would think meant anything. Raise seriously is either brainwashed or has a Keef level IQ 

Jesus.  No wonder they didn't want to release it.  Looks like a kid in high school created that report.

No names of people they use as examples so anyone can actually validate their claims.

Virtually no data for counts.  They extrapolate percentages without good reason.

That's embarrassing.

Can basically kiss seeing more audits in the future good bye.

They're basically admitting that the counts were correct and that they found no computer generated or facsimile ballots.

And it's sad that they can't just come out and admit that.  They'd rather keep people on the right thinking their votes don't count.

That audit might as well have been orchestrated by the Democrats.  It gave them all the ammunition they could ever want.  It's basically Biden and the Taliban.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

They're basically admitting that the counts were correct and that they found no computer generated or facsimile ballots.

And it's sad that they can't just come out and admit that.  They'd rather keep people on the right thinking their votes don't count.

That audit might as well have been orchestrated by the Democrats.  It gave them all the ammunition they could ever want.  It's basically Biden and the Taliban.

?

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Proof that you're a raging lunatic.

If you had one ounce of critical thinking skills, you'd see that report for what it is:  Embarrassing.

Monkey Doesnt even understand what he is reading and Im the one lacking critical thinking skills

Youse a trip MonkeySpin.........keep up the good entertainment sir.

:dancing

If you figure it out and come back and say Whoops, I will be impressed.

Yeah.  Really difficult to comprehend something that could have been written by a high schooler.

I certainly know math and statistics.  And I know for certain that you don't extrapolate percentages to a full population unless the sample is 100% random.  Which it certainly was not.

It isn't me that doesn't understand what he's reading, lunatic.  It's you.

This report is 100% embarrassing.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy