Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Lots of doomers but thing are shaping up very well despite how the situation looks.

I am repeating what I have said many time just in case you think my general frustration means my strong belief has changed.

Biden Regime/Cabal/DS  has been forced into acceleration, they have no other choice but the heavy hand. If they were TRULY in control they would not be going down this risky route.

The enemy continues to back themselves into a corner as there are fewer and few moves available to them...beware as some of the moves left are gonna be fucked up.

But the fact is that they have already lost and the Great Awakening is in Progress. Stay strong Patriots.

WWG1WGA

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

Biden did this because he's in free fall, the afghan debacle, the economy, inflation, immigration is killing him. His support on covid has been his highest metric for his entire term, therefore he's attempting to go back to that, but to do that he MUST actually do something.

This is what he decided to do, look tough and act tough. Of course it'll fail miserably, it will alienate not just the unvaxxed but many in his base as well - lots of blacks unvaxxed. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the spectacle.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Biden did this because he's in free fall, the afghan debacle, the economy, inflation, immigration is killing him. His support on covid has been his highest metric for his entire term, therefore he's attempting to go back to that, but to do that he MUST actually do something.

This is what he decided to do, look tough and act tough. Of course it'll fail miserable, it will alienate not just the unvaxxed but many in his base as well - lots of blacks unvaxxed. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the spectacle.

Yes enjoy the spectacle or the movie as I like to say

,,,your analysis is literally MSM level thinking but whatever, how could you know anything else....:dunno

Raise cant force you to open your eyes but if you keep reading then hopefully something will finally click for you one day....Salud

Remember this story that I told you about 2x in this thread, not only was it telegraphed by Q months in advance it acutally happenend.

And now for some "strange" reason those ips were just transferred BACK to the Pentagon

Billions of dollars worth of IP addresses (like phone numbers for computers) were transferred out of the Pentagon and to this obscure company in Florida a short distance from Maralago right before the inauguration.

Now they're going back to the Pentagon under Cyber Command headed up by patriot Gen. Nakasone.

Who else works closely with Cyber Command.........Space Force

The program had drawn scrutiny because of its unusual timing, starting amid a politically charged changeover of federal power, and because of its enormous scale. At its peak, the company, Global Resource Systems, controlled almost 6 percent of a section of the Internet called IPv4. The IP addresses had been under Pentagon control for decades but left unused, despite being potentially worth billions of dollars on the open market.

Adding to the mystery, company registration records showed Global Resource Systems at the time was only a few months old, having been established in September 2020, and had no publicly reported federal contracts, no obvious public-facing website and no sign on the shared office space it listed as its physical address in Plantation, Fla. The company also did not respond to requests for comment, and the Pentagon did not announce the program or publicly acknowledge its existence until The Washington Post reported on it in April. And now it's done. Kind of.

On Tuesday, the Pentagon made a technical announcement -- visible mainly to network administrators around the world -- saying it was resuming control of the 175 million IP addresses and directing the traffic to its own servers. On Friday the Pentagon told The Post that the pilot program, which it previously had characterized as a cybersecurity measure designed to detect unspecified "vulnerabilities" and "prevent unauthorized use of DoD IP address space," was over. Parts of the Internet once managed by Global Resource Systems, the Pentagon said, now were being overseen by the Department of Defense Information Network, known by the acronym DODIN and part of U.S. Cyber Command, based at Fort Meade.

43 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Remember this story that I told you about 2x in this thread, not only was it telegraphed by Q months in advance it acutally happenend.

And now for some "strange" reason those ips were just transferred BACK to the Pentagon

Billions of dollars worth of IP addresses (like phone numbers for computers) were transferred out of the Pentagon and to this obscure company in Florida a short distance from Maralago right before the inauguration.

Now they're going back to the Pentagon under Cyber Command headed up by patriot Gen. Nakasone.

Who else works closely with Cyber Command.........Space Force

The program had drawn scrutiny because of its unusual timing, starting amid a politically charged changeover of federal power, and because of its enormous scale. At its peak, the company, Global Resource Systems, controlled almost 6 percent of a section of the Internet called IPv4. The IP addresses had been under Pentagon control for decades but left unused, despite being potentially worth billions of dollars on the open market.

Adding to the mystery, company registration records showed Global Resource Systems at the time was only a few months old, having been established in September 2020, and had no publicly reported federal contracts, no obvious public-facing website and no sign on the shared office space it listed as its physical address in Plantation, Fla. The company also did not respond to requests for comment, and the Pentagon did not announce the program or publicly acknowledge its existence until The Washington Post reported on it in April. And now it's done. Kind of.

On Tuesday, the Pentagon made a technical announcement -- visible mainly to network administrators around the world -- saying it was resuming control of the 175 million IP addresses and directing the traffic to its own servers. On Friday the Pentagon told The Post that the pilot program, which it previously had characterized as a cybersecurity measure designed to detect unspecified "vulnerabilities" and "prevent unauthorized use of DoD IP address space," was over. Parts of the Internet once managed by Global Resource Systems, the Pentagon said, now were being overseen by the Department of Defense Information Network, known by the acronym DODIN and part of U.S. Cyber Command, based at Fort Meade.

Nope RAISE does not claim to know EXACTLY what is happening, just saying that this is very strange/interesting or whatever you want to call it.

Here are some thoughts/information  from someone else

https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/general/1967550/the-big-pentagon-internet-mystery-now-partially-solved.html

This would be pretty sweet IF  it happens this way

On September 18th, 2020 the House Chairs demanded an Emergency Inspector General investigation into AG Barr and John Durham's efforts to "Improperly Influence" the November Presidential Election...

How fitting would it be if the Durham Report finally arrives on the one-year anniversary of this feeble and vain attempt to prevent the impede the investigation?

external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

On 9/8/2021 at 8:01 PM, mikeman said:

Fill us in, why is that significant?

Ok Mike, I have decided to take a less adversarial role in this thread. It is the best approach as I do expect things to move much faster going forward. While entertaining at times,  multi page back and forths are not productive here.

Sometimes I will post just information

If I have a STRONG opinion on that information I will give it rather than being cryptic,

either way consider it information that readers can decide if they want to either BELIEVE, shit on,  or further research for themselves.:bulb

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will tell you what Biden renewing this EO means to ME

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/09/07/notice-on-the-continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-foreign-interference-in-or-undermining-public-confidence-in-united-states-elections/

There is no way that Biden would renew an order that was desgined by Trump to take out those involved with foregn intereference in our elections.  Read the original  EO and recognize the scope of it... Trump and the Patriots have been setting this up since he got into office, this is only 1 of many moves he has made to take down the ENEMY.

This is further proof of DEVOLUTION in my eyes.....

I have told you all since the get go that things are NOT as they appear. This is yet ANOTHER hint of such.

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Ok Mike, I have decided to take a less adversarial role in this thread. It is the best approach as I do expect things to move much faster going forward. While entertaining at times,  multi page back and forths are not productive here.

If I have a STRONG opinion on that information I will give it rather than being cryptic,

either way consider it information that readers can decide if they want to either BELIEVE, shit on,  or further research for themselves.:bulb

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/09/07/notice-on-the-continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-foreign-interference-in-or-undermining-public-confidence-in-united-states-elections/

There is no way that Biden would renew an order that was desgined by Trump to take out those involved with foregn intereference in our elections.  Read the original  EO and recognize the scope of it... Trump and the Patriots have been setting this up since he got into office, this is only 1 of many moves he has made to take down the ENEMY.

I have told you all since the get go that things are NOT as they appear. This is yet ANOTHER hint of such.

Ignorant Mouthshit Parrot Fukk...

NOTHING Is Coming...

Except Your (Eventual) Death...

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

So why did biden extend it then? Your answer was just more "I dont know but it's big and all part of the plan".

It's now mid sept, you said things would happen before the election was certified, then before innaugeration, then sometime in april, then mid summer, perhaps August. Nothing has happened and nothing will happen. Next years elections are only 13 months away.

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So why did biden extend it then? Your answer was just more "I dont know but it's big and all part of the plan".

It's now mid sept, you said things would happen before the election was certified, then before innaugeration, then sometime in april, then mid summer, perhaps August. Nothing has happened and nothing will happen. Next years elections are only 13 months away.

Look , I was wrong on him being innaugurated......I was sure Trump would have used one of his umpteen outs but he never did.....I was very upset for about a month and that was obvious(lol) and I have publicly admitted to the board as much.....because I had no idea why Trump didnt do something......That is about the time I became aware of Q and the plan and in time It became clear why Trump took the path that he did.

That is also the time when I became aware of Devolution ideas. I fully believe it to be in effect.

I NEVER gave any other dates and are still not, perhaps you are reading what OTHERS have speculated and are attributing them to me....Please STOP making up what I said or I will not respond to you in this thread anymore.....I have said over and over that whether or not Trump comes back tomorrow or next month or later or NEVER (although I think he will be back)   is not as important as seeing constant winning againt the enemy.

34 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Look , I was wrong on him being innaugurated......I was sure Trump would have used one of his umpteen outs but he never did.....I was very upset for about a month and that was obvious(lol) and I have publicly admitted to the board as much.....because I had no idea why Trump didnt do something......That is about the time I became aware of Q and the plan and in time It became clear why Trump took the path that he did.

That is also the time when I became aware of Devolution ideas. I fully believe it to be in effect.

I NEVER gave any other dates and are still not, perhaps you are reading what OTHERS have speculated and are attributing them to me....Please STOP making up what I said or I will not respond to you in this thread anymore.....I have said over and over that whether or not Trump comes back tomorrow or next month or later or NEVER (although I think he will be back)   is not as important as seeing constant winning againt the enemy.

You sure are a touchy little pussy, yes you are the one that's talked endlessly about shit coming real soon, whether it was april or other dates, as well as posting crap from lindell who claimed trump would be reinstated in august. Now you think the durham report is coming and will be big - I doubt it's coming anytime soon but i guarantee you it will be small small small. i doesn't take 2 years plus to tell if someone lied or broke the law.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

You sure are a touchy little pussy, yes you are the one that's talked endlessly about shit coming real soon, whether it was april or other dates, as well as posting crap from lindell who claimed trump would be reinstated in august. Now you think the durham report is coming and will be big - I doubt it's coming anytime soon but i guarantee you it will be small small small. i doesn't take 2 years plus to tell if someone lied or broke the law.

OK Mike....yes I think most people are going to be touchy when you make up stories about what they said. I know you do it to antagonize  as that is part of forum fun to you and Joey and others  but perhaps you can keep your trolling to things I ACTUALLY said or DONT...... whatever you are comfortable with.

BIG Things are happening almost everyday , all around the world, open your eyes and you will see it.

That EO being extended is MONSTER.

Keep reading and you will learn a thing or 3...:cheers

NOTHING Can STOP what is COMING!!!!!!!

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

31 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

OK Mike....yes I think most people are going to be touchy when you make up stories about what they said. I know you do it to antagonize  as that is part of forum fun to you and Joey and others  but perhaps you can keep your trolling to things I ACTUALLY said or DONT...... whatever you are comfortable with.

BIG Things are happening almost everyday , all around the world, open your eyes and you will see it.

Answer my question, why did Biden extend the EO? he didn't have to, nor would he if it benefited trump.

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Big things have gone on in the world everyday for millions of years 

13 hours ago, mikeman said:

By the way, what exactly is devolution? You keep blathering about it.

This article  presents Devolution in the context of the pandemic, but still provides enough detail to understand  that Devolution exists and was a topic explored by Trump. Enjoy.

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-inside-militarys-top-secret-plans-if-coronavirus-cripples-government-1492878

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy