Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Jfc you’re dumb. 

Yep, you have no idea what you are talking about yet Im dumb

Stick to Avoidance like your Uncle Tails said....hahaha you were sucking his dick for a year and he basically said in a very nice way that you are a stupid child ......very hilarious:deemer

Thank god for that trust fund.....

JoeyBagofAVOIDANCE

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yep, you have no idea what you are talking about yet Im dumb

Stick to Avoidance like your Uncle Tails said....hahaha you were sucking his dick for a year and he basically said in a very nice way that you are a stupid child ......very hilarious:deemer

Thank god for that trust fund.....

JoeyBagofAVOIDANCE

Once again, there’s a reason you’re poor and unemployed and I’m a rich and own multiple businesses. 

21 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Why dont you just read, you need me to expain the difference between a Canvas Report and an Audit Report?

count to potato.gif

Cmon, the report was a joke, you dont put personal opinions in a report - you put data and show how it's mathematically honest, and you dont go out and canvass 11K people, get less than 50% responses(who knows if they were honest or not) and then extrapolate that to a million vote + county.

look at the ghost votes, where are the checkable details/ They should have example after example of how there was apparent fraud - we just cant take their word for it. That's not how it works.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Cmon, the report was a joke, you dont put personal opinions in a report - you put data and show how it's mathematically honest, and you dont go out and canvass 11K people, get less than 50% responses(who knows if they were honest or not) and then extrapolate that to a million vote + county.

look at the ghost votes, where are the checkable details/ They should have example after example of how there was apparent fraud - we just cant take their word for it. That's not how it works.

The report was a  complete joke. You don’t use a tiny sample size of non-randomized selections to extrapolate out for the whole population. Anyone with even a cursory understanding of statistic knows that. Raise is clearly a full blown brainwashed retard 

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The report was a  complete joke. You don’t use a tiny sample size of non-randomized selections to extrapolate out for the whole population. Anyone with even a cursory understanding of statistic knows that. Raise is clearly a full blown brainwashed retard 

Look at the Big Brains on Little Joey..........non-randomized, extrapolate , cursory...whoa breaking out some of his boarding school vocabulary

LOL, Raise didnt write the report , if you dont like it then send AZ a letter with your concerns:bulb

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

:doh

Damn they should have hired you to do the Audit AND the Canvas

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Look at the Big Brains on Little Joey..........non-randomized, extrapolate , cursory...whoa breaking out some of his boarding school vocabulary

LOL, Raise didnt write the report , if you dont like it then send AZ a letter with your concerns:bulb

You're also here defending it and not criticizing it at all.

We know you don't have the mental acuity to actually think for yourself.  That was established long ago.

And this is just piling onto the heap of evidence.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You're also here defending it and not criticizing it at all.

We know you don't have the mental acuity to actually think for yourself.  That was established long ago.

And this is just piling onto the heap of evidence.

NAH, just more of your spinning.....I havent said shit about it either way, Im letting all you Audit experts do the talking while I laugh at how clueless you guys are.

Its hilarious you guys are coming after me for simply posting a report. Send AZ a letter if you dont like it.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

NAH, just more of your spinning.....I havent said shit about it either way, Im letting all you Audit experts do the talking while I laugh at how clueless you guys are.

Its hilarious you guys are coming after me for simply posting a report. Send AZ a letter if you dont like it.

What part of "not criticizing it at all" do you fail to comprehend, retard?

You have absolutely no ability to think for yourself.

One of MANY examples.  Just another brick on the wall of stupid.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

What part of "not criticizing it at all" do you fail to comprehend, retard?

You have absolutely no ability to think for yourself.

One of MANY examples.  Just another brick on the wall of stupid.

Hilarious that so many Successful  Intelligent Men of the World

hang on to every word from a dummy:bulb

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I dont understand why you seem so compelled to defend that report Raise, you can  claim there was fraud and also admit that report was a joke?

Same with Trump, sure he's 100 times better than Biden, doesn't mean you have to treat him like a god and avoid calling out his rather large flaws.

I dont understand you are so compelled to lie about the things that I say.....good job with that

Lots of doomers but thing are shaping up very well despite how the situation looks.

I am repeating what I have said many time just in case you think my general frustration means my strong belief has changed.

Biden Regime/Cabal/DS  has been forced into acceleration, they have no other choice but the heavy hand. If they were TRULY in control they would not be going down this risky route.

The enemy continues to back themselves into a corner as there are fewer and few moves available to them...beware as some of the moves left are gonna be fucked up.

But the fact is that they have already lost and the Great Awakening is in Progress. Stay strong Patriots.

WWG1WGA

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy