Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yeah.  Really difficult to comprehend something that could have been written by a high schooler.

I certainly know math and statistics.  And I know for certain that you don't extrapolate percentages to a full population unless the sample is 100% random.  Which it certainly was not.

It isn't me that doesn't understand what he's reading, lunatic.  It's you.

This report is 100% embarrassing.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

But as always, you'll never stray from your confirmation bias.  It agrees with your beliefs.  So it must be 100% truth.

Idiot.

Hilarious Monkey , still doenst get it but yet still insults ME.....good stuff my ninja

Im waiting to see how you masterfully spin it when the realization finally hits you.

Yup.  Explain to me how the samples of voter collection were randomized.  Specifically "lost votes" and "ghost votes".  Please tell me how their responses to the collectors of that data were validated (were any of them lying, did some people just not want to talk to the auditors, were they confined to certain neighborhoods/demographics/economic status, etc.).

Of course, you're completely incapable of discussing the tactics of random sampling, but go ahead and tell me how it was randomized.

What you're actually saying is that you don't care how it was done.  It agrees with you and everyone that questions it is dumber than you.

Because you have no fucking clue about math or statistics.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yup.  Explain to me how the samples of voter collection were randomized.  Specifically "lost votes" and "ghost votes".

Of course, you're completely incapable of discussing the tactics of random sampling, but go ahead and tell me how it was randomized.

What you're actually saying is that you don't care how it was done.  It agrees with you and everyone that questions it is dumber than you.

Because you have no fucking clue about math or statistics.

There he goes , spin to win........I told my guys about you and they are going to laugh their asses off over this one.

Pal all I have done is post a report ....anything else is you just putting words in my  mouth and drawing your own confirmation bias conclusions  like you enjoy doing....spin that shit monkey man......lololol

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

There he goes , spin to win........I told my guys about you and they are going to laugh their asses off over this one.

Pal all I have done is post a report ....anything else is you just putting words in my  mouth and drawing your own confirmation bias conclusions  like you enjoy doing....spin that shit monkey man......lololol

Tell me what I "don't get", genius.

"Your guys".  LMAO.

You kool-aid drinking dumbfucks sure are a powerhouse, I'm sure.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

I've explained exactly why that report is a fucking sham.

You've said vague bullshit about me "not getting it".

Quit the intellectual analysis from you.

You're a fucking joke.

I soooooo needed your silliness, when I thanked you in previous post I meant it.

Never change Monkey , never change......:laugh

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

By the way, the only people laughing (aside from the kool aid drinkers you make up in your head) are the ones here with a shred of common sense and intellect.

Enjoy your kool aid.

Oh monkey , you are silly, the guys are gonna love this one....thanks again.....

PS if you ever figure out what you were reading get back to me.:bulb

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Ok.  I think it's time we all just ignore this clown.

He'll never admit that any of his bullshit is a sham.

He's crazy enough to talk to himself, but let him do it.

Back so soon? Didnt think I would hear from you until later today.

The Truth Cant be ignored .

If if you dont like or agree with the report that is on you, I didnt write the report....I just posted it:bulb

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

That was not an audit report, it was opinion based slop. they spent 3 months scanning the ballots and released ZERO about what they learned.  It would be as if a company issued an earnings report and said "we're doing great" without giving numbers on sales/assets/debt/profits, etc.

7 hours ago, mikeman said:

That was not an audit report, it was opinion based slop. they spent 3 months scanning the ballots and released ZERO about what they learned.  It would be as if a company issued an earnings report and said "we're doing great" without giving numbers on sales/assets/debt/profits, etc.

:doh I guess Monkey is not the ONLY person to not understand what they read.... and you still havent figured it out,,,,,

mikeydoom(1).jpg

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy