Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

It's so easy to fool idiots.

Just incredible how dumb people are that anyone would believe any of this nonsense.

That there are tunnels  under the Sphinx is nonsense but that we went to the moon multiple times 50 years ago yet cant go today, per NASA..... is credible

?

Talk about being brainwashed....Maybe if you could put those platform shoes you wear inside your brain you wouldn't not be so so short on intelligence as well.

Although I do admit you post good stuff sometimes Raise, I also feel the hatred you foster on some is a lil unfounded, I also reckon u have a knack for taunting people

Hey, is your style, is your game.

I also feel sometimes Monkey is a little irrational in how stiff he is on some subjects and of course he always knows best, but, you kinda make it easy for him as well.

Advice; Going into battle with Monkey is not something u do unless u come real prepared and with lots of coffee in the backburner.

lol

54 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Although I do admit you post good stuff sometimes Raise, I also feel the hatred you foster on some is a lil unfounded, I also reckon u have a knack for taunting people

Hey, is your style, is your game.

I also feel sometimes Monkey is a little irrational in how stiff he is on some subjects and of course he always knows best, but, you kinda make it easy for him as well.

Advice; Going into battle with Monkey is not something u do unless u come real prepared and with lots of coffee in the backburner.

lol

56 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Q is a psyop and was all along Raise... its CIA counterintelligence basically

Jerome Corsi? Steve Bannon? Michael Flynn? Dude... all freemasons

The psyop is based on the campaign to discredit and disarm the Russians during the Stalinist genocide. Carbon copy.

1.There is a BIG BIG difference between Operation Trust and Q, do you even understand the difference or you just parroting the naysayers who say "Q is a psyop". Not a carbon copy in the least......LITFU and get back to me. If you really cant figure it out then I will tell you, but figure you like to research shit so you know for yourself.

2. Raise hates no one here. ....

I think this part is more accurate     "I also reckon u have a knack for taunting people"

3.    Not sure how posting the truth makes it easy on MonkeyRunner, I guess because he believes the lies on that subject?

.... Dude doesnt even bother to look up the shit I post most of the time,  he just dismisses it because I posted it hoping to draw me into one of his spinning contests...lol 

Look I get he is a miserable little dwarf who doesnt sleep well until he wins the internet so how can I even get upset at him....:laugh

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

1.There is a BIG BIG difference between Operation Trust and Q, do you even understand the difference or you just parroting the naysayers who say "Q is a psyop". Not a carbon copy in the least......LITFU and get back to me. If you really cant figure it out then I will tell you, but figure you like to research shit so you know for yourself.

2. Raise hates no one here. ....

I think this part is more accurate     "I also reckon u have a knack for taunting people"

3.    Not sure how posting the truth makes it easy on MonkeyRunner, I guess because he believes the lies on that subject?

.... Dude doesnt even bother to look up the shit I post most of the time,  he just dismisses it because I posted it hoping to draw me into one of his spinning contests...lol 

Look I get he is a miserable little dwarf who doesnt sleep well until he wins the internet so how can I even get upset at him....:laugh

We cant take you seriously anymore raise - you've lost our respect.  You've gone from a rabid conservative to a comical figure,

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yup, just a series of crazy nonsense - just a few days ago he was posting that the Queen of england is either dead or replaced my an imposter. How can you take that crap seriously?

Just look at that Sphinx video he posted yesterday.  That's the type of stuff he believes and considers "truth".

He can't even look at three different tunnels in the same video to see that they're clearly different.  He just believes what he's told as long as it's something he wants to be true.

Zero critical thinking skills is how someone ends up like him.

Just now, mikeman said:

We cant take you seriously anymore raise - you've lost our respect.  You've gone from a rabid conservative to a comical figure,

Okay then, I am flattered that I even had it to begin with.:dancing

All because I post truths that you are uncomfortable with, I get it....I also get why smarter TGFers dont choose to go this route...Promise you many guys here feel the same way about topics like 911, NASA, Sandy Hook and more.

Trust me I realize that I am giving pearls to swine at TGF , and if the only people that repsond in this thread were you blissfully ignorant truth deniers then I would stop posting in this thread......but I know from the numbers that plenty read who do not comment....

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Just look at that Sphinx video he posted yesterday.  That's the type of stuff he believes and considers "truth".

He can't even look at three different tunnels to see that they're clearly different.  He just believes what he's told as long as it's something he wants to be true.

Zero critical thinking skills is how someone ends up like him.

Yup, and if there is a hidden tunnel under it or in it(which is possible) who gives a fuck? it would be of interest only to archeologists  and  people interested in antiquities.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yup, just a series of crazy nonsense - just a few days ago he was posting that the Queen of england is either dead or replaced my an imposter. How can you take that crap seriously?

So you know that she is alive?

Ive showed you deep fakes with the Queen, Ive showed you conflicting stories by the London press on her whereabouts and yet you still think everything is on the level.:flag

Like I said many months ago, perhaps this thread isnt for you.....

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Ive showed you deep fakes with the Queen, Ive showed you conflicting stories by the London press on her whereabouts and yet you still think everything is on the level.:flag

The bigger question is:  Why the fuck would I give a shit?

Just now, mikeman said:

Yup, and if there is a hidden tunnel under it or in it(which is possible) who gives a fuck? it would be of interest only to archeologists  and  people interested in antiquities.

If you dont care then ignore......

I think the bigger issue is that is was kept hidden...obviously an ignorant fuck like you would not care.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

She's 95 and in failing health, that's what happens to old people, yea, they might be covering for her - hoping she gets better, nothing shocking or conspiratorial about that.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The fact that you spend so much energy on this bullshit to begin with shows how little intelligence you actually have.

But keep thinking you're smarter than us, Raise.

No you silly Dwarf keep thinking YOU are the smarter one while arguing all day with Runny and Brock

Im just more curious about the truth is all.

Keep reading and learn a thing or three

Just now, RaiseThese said:

No you silly Dwarf keep thinking YOU are the smarter one while arguing all day with Runny and Brock

Im just more curious about the truth is all.

Keep reading and learn a thing or three

All day?  You spend 5x more time here than I do.

Delusions are your specialty though.

I take pot shots at those idiots no different than I take pot shots at your retarded ass.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy