Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Oh BOY.. :flag.....Why dont you take the time to research the info and THEN decide how real it is.?

You may choose to believe that its NOT happening, fair enough.

But to sit back and mock that its NOT a REAL thing is just flaunting ignorance and being silly.

:+freak-3+

Cmon, there are no longer 11 combat commanders who aren't woke as F, it's over, the military is now a collection of cross dressing homosexuals, and that includes your precious space force.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Cmon, there are no longer 11 combat commanders who aren't woke as F, it's over, the military is now a collection of cross dressing homosexuals, and that includes your precious space force.

Okay pal. I know you are just being silly...BUT if you were to actually LITFU , you would know better. than that.

Also Space Force is ONE of Trump's Brilliant moves that will cement his Legend.  I still have him as the Greatest President of our Lifetime...but soon to be Greatest President EVAH,

th?id=OIP.yXKyFDJvO7KckPmVIaHuNwHaFX%26p

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You just love those date similarities dont you?  :mutley

It doesn't occur to you that a guy like schiff is in the news almost every day, so every Q drop will coincide with a day schiff appeared in the news?

Well, your assessment is not quite accurate.....the Qdrops from 2019 are about Shiff making shit up...just like the most recent news stories:bulb

10 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Raise where has crack pipe mike been lately? He give up and go back to pillows or is he and the kracken working on their BIBLICAL reveal??

Thougjt Trump would be back in the White House by thanksgiving but maybe he meant Christmas? 

Patriot Mike is doing EXACTLY what he needs to be doing. He knows his role and plays it to perfection:dancing

A Florida man who enthusiastically attacked police at the  with a fire extinguisher, a wooden plank and a pole was sentenced to more than five years in prison on Friday, the longest sentence for a Capitol rioter thus far.

Robert Scott Palmer at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Robert Scott Palmer at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.
Robert Scott Palmer is the first person to be sentenced for the felony of assaulting an officer with a dangerous weapon. His 63-month sentence could set a benchmark for the more than 140 others who face the same charge.

13 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

Judge has sentenced Gracyn Courtright to one month jail in Jan 6 case Courtright became latest defendant to plead for leniency saying "I was just following the crowd" Judge: "You probably saw enough to know this wasn’t a simple, peaceful protest"

I have a question for you ZZ, what do you think will happen if and when Trump returns to the white house?:pop

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy