Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

it's really sad to watch - look at the facts, biden is in collapse, raise should be thrilled, instead he's mad at us because we know he's a nutcase.

You are the ones been dooming......I have been telling you this shit since April, the Left has ALREADY lost, it just has to play out in full.

How many time do I have to say that Biden aint running shit and the NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!!!!

Im not mad at you all ,, why be mad at ignorant people?

If you really thought I was a nutcase then you would NOT be so invested in my every post:bulb I totally get it though, so again no hard feelings when you see how right I CONTINUE to be about things.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

You are the ones been dooming......I have been telling you this shit since April, the Left has ALREADY lost, it just has to play out in full.

How many time do I have to say that Biden aint running shit and the NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!!!!

Im not mad at you all ,, why be mad at ignorant people?

If you really thought I was a nutcase then you would NOT be so invested in my every post:bulb I totally get it though, so again no hard feelings when you see how right I CONTINUE to be about things.

This is the clown that accuses other people of lying.

The same clown that said that the election would be overturned and that Trump would be reinstated as President.

He's now telling you that he was right the entire time while literally not being right once.

LMAO.

The amount of mental gymnastics it takes for this fucktard to post is incredible.

I've argued against con artists like Raise on these forums for ages.

He's the same type of con artist that would tell people that lines don't matter in sports betting.

Nobody argues against a con artist because they think a con artist is going to admit that he's a con artist.

They do it so that nobody is duped by the con that the con artist is pushing.

Period.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

This is the clown that accuses other people of lying.

The same clown that said that the election would be overturned and that Trump would be reinstated as President.

He's now telling you that he was right the entire time while literally not being right once.

LMAO.

The amount of mental gymnastics it takes for this fucktard to post is incredible.

He thinks bidens collapse has something to do with Trump, or Q, or some magical force of destiny. :doh

I have to admit that  Monkey has helped me.

He is the definition of DERANGED.

He is a warning of what might happen to me if I continue to spend extended time on the forums. I have posted more in the last 18 months than in 20+ years (when Shrink was still posting at RX)

I would completely turn into a bitter little troll whose self worth was defined by getting the best of people like BR and Brock, how brutal would that be?

Thanks lil feller....if you feel the need to unload your misery on me some more, its okay, Im being 100 percent serious. I have nothing but gratitude for you coming back to TGF at this point.:hat

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

He thinks bidens collapse has something to do with Trump, or Q, or some magical force of destiny. :doh

LOL and YOU think it DOESNT.......:laugh

You cant just tell the people , you have to SHOW the people........

I told you many times  , this is the route TRUMP and the alliance chose to take in order to avoid civil war.

It is why he enacted DEVOLUTION before leaving office.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Then show proof of what you claim Raise.

Do you have documents that prove Biden isn't in charge?

I have posted plenty of EVIDENCE over the past 9 months or so....how in the world am I going to have PROOF of such thing....like some guy on a forum is going to have that kind of info, dont be silly.

Those that understand what is going on have looked at the mountains of evidence and come to their own conclusions,

those that choose avoidance have done the same.

Anyone that wants to HONESTLY research the topic for themselves will find MORE than enough evidence to

AT LEAST make you question everything that is going on in DC right now.

Dont you wonder how with all the power they supposedly have why they STILL are not in full control?

Just now, RaiseThese said:

I have posted plenty of EVIDENCE over the past 9 months or so....how in the world am I going to have PROOF of such thing....like some guy on a forum is going to have that kind of info, dont be silly.

Those that understand what is going on have looked at the mountains of evidence and come to their own conclusions,

those that choose avoidance have done the same.

Anyone that wants to HONESTLY research the topic for themselves will find MORE than enough evidence to

AT LEAST make you question everything that is going on in DC right now.

Dont you wonder how with all the power they supposedly have why they STILL are not in full control?

Trump must be enacting those vaccine mandates then.

Right?

LOL.

11 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

Judge has sentenced another of the US Capitol rioters who pleaded guilty to assaulting police Devlyn Thompson gets 46 months prison time, he'd been accused of swinging baton at police & throwing speaker device amid the fierce fighting in tunnel

Why is this important ?. The country is falling apart libtard. 

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy