Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

I came across this site today. The guy does quite a bit of research on space and sky events. I read a handful of his other articles , mainly the ones on Space Force.

He did an extensive write up and video about the "Whidbey Island Missle Incident"....It is more extensive and organized than what I posted before.

If the topic is of interest to you he posted multiple articles about it so follow the links.  Im not sure that I agree with ALL of his conclusions (mostly about what was the ultimate misslie origin, sub or other?)  

HE also ties in Q drops and Trump tweets. Remember both of them were trying to tell us as much as they could without breaking any kind of security protocol.

I hope that some Truth Seekers can gain a better perspective of the events, conclude whatever makes the most sense to you.    Remember he has multiple links and multiple articles on the incident so poke around. I have not seen this much info/research on this topic compiled in one spot before.?

https://solarismodalis.com/whidbey-island-missile-incident-review/

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I came across this site today. The guy does quite a bit of research on space and sky events. I read a handful of his other articles , mainly the ones on Space Force.

He did an extensive write up and video about the "Whidbey Island Missle Incident"....It is more extensive and organized than what I posted before.

If the topic is of interest to you he posted multiple articles about it so follow the links.  Im not sure that I agree with ALL of his conclusions (mostly about what was the ultimate misslie origin, sub or other?)  

HE also ties in Q drops and Trump tweets. Remember both of them were trying to tell us as much as they could without breaking any kind of security protocol.

I hope that some Truth Seekers can gain a better perspective of the events, conclude whatever makes the most sense to you.    Remember he has multiple links and multiple articles on the incident so poke around. I have not seen this much info/research on this topic compiled in one spot before.?

https://solarismodalis.com/whidbey-island-missile-incident-review/

You are one dumb motherfucker! Q. :laugh

6 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

They dont even try to hide it.

LOL at the "Oh Raise that is just a cool, edgy design" crowd in advance.

They were not kidding with the slogan about 2020 being a battle for the "soul of the nation"

Their need for symbolism will lead to their downfall, bet that.

wAn3mVhv.png

It does look a little satanic, but I must admit I'm no expert on devil worshipers.

I do know Jill Bidens supposedly christmas decorations look horrible.

here is the first image of a Baphomet...

Vampires Kitchen - Nemesis Now Baphomet Bronzed Large Figurine

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Remember that tiny hole drilled in the international space station? Women in space, women in politics, women in the military, you're just asking for trouble.

Here's another woman astronaut.

In February 2007, U.S. astronaut Lisa Nowak drove from Houston, Texas, to Orlando, Florida, to confront the woman who'd won the affections of an astronaut that Nowak had been involved with. Instead of having the conversation she claimed she'd wanted, Nowak was arrested for attacking the other woman. A story about the space program and an out-of-control love triangle would naturally capture attention, but the reported detail that Nowak wore diapers on her 900-mile drive in order to avoid bathroom breaks transformed the incident into irresistible fodder for tabloids and late-night talk shows alike (though Nowak's attorney would later insist his client never put on diapers). Nowak was an inspiration the 2019 film Lucy in the Sky, which stars Natalie Portman as an astronaut named Lucy Cola.

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

I have NO OPINION of this at all, barely watched.... just so it would register in my history.

But it was in my reccomendations and figured MonkeySpin and or MikeyDoom would enjoy it ......add to their awe of NASA?

Good stuff, I've been following these missions since I was a teenager.

48 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Q is CIA propaganda.  Mike Flynn was telling the truth.

Someone states something that Raise's brainwashing won't let him accept?  He quotes propaganda.

He's smarter than everyone here.  He knows the truth.  OL.

Funny how people that are liars in your book become trusted sources when they "agree" with you ....lol:laugh

Nope , Flynn said "Q-anon" is Cia/Media propaganda, he was specific about it....learn the difference DunceMonkey, I already posted this once, but here it is again for you......If you are gonna be willfully ignorant at least know what you are being ignorant about.

How foolish are you though....if Flynn were part of the Qteam do you think he would tell LinWood "Yep Q gonna kick DeepState ass" over the telephone, God DAMN you are brainwashed by you own stupidity......but keep reading and you may learn a thing or 3.

canvas.png

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The brainwashed, meme-posting retard claiming he's the messenger of "truth" is telling other people to get over themselves. LOL.

How delusional can someone possibly be?

Monkey Level delusional is pretty much the max.:bulb

Its okay though, I was the same way before, a know it all who knew very little. I used to attack and ridicule people who tried to share the truth with me as well, so like I said no hard feelings.  You are still youngish and have time to grow up, mentally of course.

If I need to be dumb for you to feel better about yourself then that is fine.:dunno When you know the TRUTH, affirmation from the peanut gallery is not required.

This is great >>>LOL

Despite whatever is going on between them right now, Both Flynn and Lin understand the difference between

Q and "Qanon"

I hope you jokers get it now , when you hear bullshit stories in the media about "Qanon"...

Simplfied ONE more time

There is Q

There are Anons

This is no "Qanon", other than as a DS/CIA/Media effort to attack truth. Why would these people try so hard to discredit  if Q was just a Larp, you have to ask yourself that at a minimum if you consider yourself a critical thinker.

Seek TRUTH over ignorance my friends.:bulb

ElE6mXP8.png

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

This is great >>>LOL

Despite whatever is going on between them right now, Both Flynn and Lin understand the difference between

Q and "Qanon"

I hope you jokers get it now , when you hear bullshit stories in the media about "Qanon"...

Simplfied ONE more time

There is Q

There are Anons

This is no "Qanon", other than as a DS/CIA/Media effort to attack truth. Why would these people try so hard to discredit  if Q was just a Larp, you have to ask yourself that at a minimum if you consider yourself a critical thinker.

Seek TRUTH over ignorance my friends.:bulb

ElE6mXP8.png

:laugh

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

:laugh

Any surprise that he came up with a retarded excuse to never let go of his brainwashing?  It's as predictable as the sunrise.  I can tell this idiot what he's gonna do before he does it.  Every.  Single.  Time.

He can never explain why Lin Wood released a recording of that phone call publicly behind Flynn's back, but he'll avoid that like the Democrats avoid COVID natural immunity.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy