Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Holy Smokes, there is a live save people from "Qanon" cult going on right now on Reddit

Diane Benscoter is a cult expert and founder of Antidote.ngo. She's been a monumental asset to helping people effected by and in cults like QAnon. Furthermore those wanting to leave cults like QAnon.

You should probably SEEK HELP there.

Shortly after that Trump interview with NBC's CvntVanah Guthrie last year where she made ridiculous claims about"Qanon" in order to discredit Trump,   NewsMax did a short segment on "Qanon" .

The reporter researched through all 4880 Q drops that had come out at that point.

After that Newsmax piece Q posted drop 4881, that is the one that I posted a couple times to clear up the use of "Qanon", Q, and Anons.

canvas.png

It great to learn new things everyday as I was not aware of this sequence of events until a few hours ago,

So here is the Newsmax piece  ( only 5 min long ) AND a screenshot of the tweet that is referenced in drop 4881.

https://files.catbox.moe/bgx3ah.mp4

a5m7bx.jpg

Outback Bowl will be Penn St vs Arkansas.

I have bought tix from scalpers for years outside the stadium without issues but this game will be something different

100 percent of the tickets are mobile, so there will be NO hard tickets.....sounds like some commie bullshit to me, tickmaster and company control ALL the action.

This got pushed back

I came across this site a few days ago. The guy does quite a bit of research on space and sky events. I read a handful of his other articles , mainly the ones on Space Force.

He did an extensive write up and video about the "Whidbey Island Missle Incident"....It is more extensive and organized than what I posted before.

If the topic is of interest to you he posted multiple articles about it so follow the links.  Im not sure that I agree with ALL of his conclusions (mostly about what was the ultimate misslie origin, sub or other?)  

HE also ties in Q drops and Trump tweets. Remember both of them were trying to tell us as much as they could without breaking any kind of security protocol.

I hope that some Truth Seekers can gain a better perspective of the events, conclude whatever makes the most sense to you.    Remember he has multiple links and multiple articles on the incident so poke around. I have not seen this much info/research on this topic compiled in one spot before.?

https://solarismodalis.com/whidbey-island-missile-incident-review/

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This got pushed back

I came across this site a few days ago. The guy does quite a bit of research on space and sky events. I read a handful of his other articles , mainly the ones on Space Force.

He did an extensive write up and video about the "Whidbey Island Missle Incident"....It is more extensive and organized than what I posted before.

If the topic is of interest to you he posted multiple articles about it so follow the links.  Im not sure that I agree with ALL of his conclusions (mostly about what was the ultimate misslie origin, sub or other?)  

HE also ties in Q drops and Trump tweets. Remember both of them were trying to tell us as much as they could without breaking any kind of security protocol.

I hope that some Truth Seekers can gain a better perspective of the events, conclude whatever makes the most sense to you.    Remember he has multiple links and multiple articles on the incident so poke around. I have not seen this much info/research on this topic compiled in one spot before.?

https://solarismodalis.com/whidbey-island-missile-incident-review/

image.gif

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy