Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So a group of people that steal elections, lie about public health, and systemically destroy our nations institutions are going to follow and abide by a "rule of war" manual?

These same people also lied about many other things as well, including but not limited to 9/11, SandyHook and Waco....

so NOPE, they are not going to follow the rules......and that is why there will be Tribunals and Reprisals down the road:bulb

Section 11 starts on page 754 of the manual which is also page 796 of the Pdf file. Read the section, its interesting , really not that long and the print is large.

(Notice how section 11 is also XI, Do you think that is just a coincidence?):bulb

XI – Military Occupation

Chapter Contents

11.1 Introduction
11.2 When Military Occupation Law Applies
11.3 End of Occupation and Duration of GC Obligations
11.4 Legal Position of the Occupying Power
11.5 Duty of the Occupying Power to Ensure Public Order and Safety
11.6 Protection of the Population of an Occupied Ter

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Mikeydoom stop listening to your msm gods and more importantly stop using logic!!! 

Nothing can stop what’s coming !!! Just wait till Trump posts another picture of his lunch, then we’ll see who is laughing !!!

Well going by this "Logic", I guess we shouldnt even have laws period.....I mean the criminals dont follow them anyway right?:laughing-smiley-face:

Tribunals and Reprisals Joeykins, there are penalties in place for NOT following the rules.

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Oh wow!! Penalties are in place boys, watch out!!!!

I remember when i was a kid I watched all star wresting on sat mornings, after the bad guys did some particularly dastardly deeds the commissioner of the AWA Wally Carbo would come out and announce there will be " fines and suspensions" . i was like wow, this will show them, then the next week the same guys were wrestling - I was kinda naive.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I remember when i was a kid I watched all star wresting on sat mornings, after the bad guys did some particularly dastardly deeds the commissioner of the AWA Wally Carbo would come out and announce there will be " fines and suspensions" . i was like wow, this will show them, then the next week the same guys were wrestling - I was kinda naive.

aaaaand  50+ years later nothing has changed

th?id=OIP.ZtWpIX437CqrliHtw6zReAHaJ4%26p

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy