Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The government is our adversary too.  Especially when they're sending kids to die on a lie.

No argument. 

I never handled anything close to national security documents. Just mental health evaluations and the like from discharged Vets, but they never stopped telling us about confidentiality. 

What is in the public interest and who decides that?  That's the question...

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

No argument. 

I never handled anything close to national security documents. Just mental health evaluations and the like from discharged Vets, but they never stopped telling us about confidentiality. 

What is in the public interest and who decides that?  That's the question...

I think anyone willing to face the repercussions for whistleblowing has better intentions than the government covering something up.

If they're intending to be malicious, why would they release it publicly anyway?  They'd just give it or sell it directly to the enemy.

Could Trump ever pull off his act again - with anyone, either congress, foreign countries, etc. he could never do that now that everyone knows him to be a bullying coward. All his you better do this or else, I'll hit them harder than they've ever been hit, my way or the highway crap would be completely ineffective, it would be laughable. 

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Could Trump ever pull off his act again - with anyone, either congress, foreign countries, etc. he could never do that now that everyone knows him to be a bullying coward. All his you better do this or else, I'll hit them harder than they've ever been hit, my way or the highway crap would be completely ineffective, it would be laughable. 

you like how movie ends - Copy.jpeg

39 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Most people would not think twice about this post.

It is one of the MOST OVERT comms I have seen lately.

ff.thumb.jpg.801679786c8fca68df64625e21133a92.jpg

You see secret messages everywhere dont you?

You  are the future raise, part of an intellectual elite, destined to rule the world and subjugate the barbarian hoards.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

You see secret messages everywhere dont you?

You  are the future raise, part of an intellectual elite, destined to rule the world and subjugate the barbarian hoards.

This one is so over the top that one doesnt have to even look, even a neophyte to comms like myself can spot it a mile away.

Communications like this have taken place in the open for  as long as there was media. Its just that most people (including myself) are not able to decode them without tons of experience. Luckily I have crossed paths with some very knowlegable people on the subject.

I make no claim to being intellectually elite BUT I do try and learn:bulbPerhaps one day you too will choose knowledge over ignorance.:dunno

Just now, RaiseThese said:

This one is so over the top that one doesnt have to even look, even a neophyte to comms like myself can spot it a mile away.

Communications like this have taken place in the open for  as long as there was media. Its just that most people (including myself) are not able to decode them without tons of experience. Luckily I have crossed paths with some very knowlegable people on the subject.

I make no claim to being intellectually elite BUT I do try and learn:bulbPerhaps one day you too will choose knowledge over ignorance.:dunno

Ok, so you've been saying that Trump is hiding secret messages in seemingly innocuous photos and posts, but now you say the Bidens are doing it too. Why would they do it?

When i look at those pics I see 3 people and a Christmas tree, please point out the obvious symbolic messages?

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Ok, so you've been saying that Trump is hiding secret messages in seemingly innocuous photos and posts, but now you say the Bidens are doing it too. Why would they do it?

When i look at those pics I see 3 people and a Christmas tree, please point out the obvious symbolic messages?

The Bidens are simply puppets. They dont make any REAL decisions. They do as they are told.

You keep using the term secret messages......they are NOT secret at all to the people they are intended for.

IT HAS BEEN DONE THROUGHOUT HISTORY......not something new:bulbLITFU

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

The Bidens are simply puppets. They dont make any REAL decisions. They do as they are told.

You keep using the term secret messages......they are NOT secret at all to the people they are intended for.

IT HAS BEEN DONE THROUGHOUT HISTORY......not something new:bulbLITFU

Cmon, point out the secret messsages, I'm all ears.

It must suck being the president and first lady, being forced to pose like that against their will. :laugh

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Why play guessing games?

Just say where it is.

Raise doesn't like to be pinned down because in his heart he knows he's full of crap, so he drops little hints...ooh boy, it's on Q street, that has to mean something.

The bottom line is he really, really, really wants to believe that he's privy to some secret knowledge that most are unaware of. And by extension that makes him "special".

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Raise doesn't like to be pinned down because in his heart he knows he's full of crap, so he drops little hints...ooh boy, it's on Q street, that has to mean something.

The bottom line is he really, really, really wants to believe that he's privy to some secret knowledge that most are unaware of. And by extension that makes him "special".

No not at all, just sharing info. This is not "secret knowledge" ,,Its open source and available to ANYONE who wants to research it, you just have to have to desire to.

Like I been telling you for months, this is really NOT for you because it requires thought, people arent telling you what to think, you have to put it together yourself.

But when you ask LEGIT questions , I do my best to reply.

Dont blame me for your shortcomings, maybe Tucker has a story for you:bulb:laugh

BTW its 17th and Q street

21 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

No not at all, just sharing info. This is not "secret knowledge" ,,Its open source and available to ANYONE who wants to research it, you just have to have to desire to.

Like I been telling you for months, this is really NOT for you because it requires thought, people arent telling you what to think, you have to put it together yourself.

But when you ask LEGIT questions , I do my best to reply.

Dont blame me for your shortcomings, maybe Tucker has a story for you:bulb:laugh

BTW its 17th and Q street

Ok, so what does that mean, lets hear it?

28 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Ok, so what does that mean, lets hear it?

he is just insane Mike

dude has nothing else in life, was blue pilled all his life and now woke up in the last 18months and now is going insane because of the info overload

naturally he feels super special now, something he lacked before

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy