Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Snowden an EASY no pardon.........that is the one Trump feels more strongly about...

Assange much more complicated....

Yeah.  Why should the American people know their government is spying on them?

And why would a President that had the government spying on him and creating fake charges want that spying exposed?  LOL.

Fuck Trump.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Maybe, i dont know the details, but he was with wikileaks, they're whole purpose is to leak and expose corrupt govt programs and dirty deeds.

Dirty deeds or not...

You can't release secret documents and not expect to be prosecuted, regardless of the content.

Remember that little bastard Daniel Elsberg?

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Dirty deeds or not...

You can't release secret documents and not expect to be prosecuted, regardless of the content.

Remember that little bastard Daniel Elsberg?

Assange isn't the one that leaked them.  He had no access to the documents other than from someone else.

You think whistleblowing isn't a good thing?  Or that the government should be able to commit crimes under a shroud of secrecy and label all of their crimes "top secret"?

21 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Assange isn't the one that leaked them.  He had no access to the documents other than from someone else.

You think whistleblowing isn't a good thing?  Or that the government should be able to commit crimes under a shroud of secrecy and label all of their crimes "top secret"?

I'm a believer in whistleblowing. 

There needs to be something in place however to keep information helpful to our adversaries from being disclosed  

Everything I touched at work was confidential to some degree. It was always front and center from on high that we release nor share anything. 

I saw two occasions where federal employees left work in handcuffs. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I'm a believer in whistleblowing. 

There needs to be something in place however to keep information helpful to our adversaries from being disclosed  

Everything I touched at work was confidential to some degree. It was always front and center from on high that we release nor share anything. 

I saw two occasions where federal employees left work in handcuffs. 

Well, I don't think Assange helped any of our adversaries.

It seems to me that our biggest adversary is our own government at the moment anyway.

I don't even have a problem with Ellsberg releasing the Pentagon Papers.  When the government is spending money on war, drafting, and sending kids (who don't want to be there) to die in that war knowing that they won't win it, that's not alright with me and it shouldn't be to anyone else either.

How else would we have known that?  Were the people in government keeping that secret from the American people ever going to tell them?

7 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Well, I don't think Assange helped any of our adversaries.

It seems to me that our biggest adversary is our own government at the moment anyway.

I don't even have a problem with Ellsberg releasing the Pentagon Papers.  When the government is spending money on war, drafting, and sending kids (who don't want to be there) to die in that war knowing that they won't win it, that's not alright with me and it shouldn't be to anyone else either.

How else would we have known that?  Were the people in government keeping that secret from the American people ever going to tell them?

It's a minefield. 

Yes, the Pentagon papers put light on what a shit show Vietnam was. But at the same time the information helped our adversaries. 

Ellsberg was portrayed as heroic, but at the same time he could easily be considered seditious and criminal...

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

It's a minefield. 

Yes, the Pentagon papers put light on what a shit show Vietnam was. But at the same time the information helped our adversaries. 

Ellsberg was portrayed as heroic, but at the same time he could easily be considered seditious and criminal...

The government is our adversary too.  Especially when they're sending kids to die on a lie.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy