Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

7 hours ago, mikeman said:

Ok, tell us what Trump was talking about when he said if you're anti vax "you're playing into their hands"?  Who's hands?

Trump thinks the vaccines are his shining accomplishment, and therefore criticizing them is an attack on him, once again Trump completely misses the big picture and is totally obsessed with himself, not the effects the vaccines are having and will have on the country.

I wish we could have legit discussions in this thread, because then I would gladly give you my interpretation of

"you're playing into their hands"...I watched that segment multiple times

Warp Speed IS his shining accomplishment, SO FAR but NOT for reasons that YOU and others want to even TRY and understand.

warp.thumb.jpg.0ba5fd29e5025dd3cc3d3200a2b03401.jpg

Big Ego , Sure.....but he is not obsessed with himself in the way you think he is.....It's not Trump who misses the big picture but rather the folks who are  refusing to even ENTERTAIN an alternate view.:bulb

We are in a war,  Trump announced it last year (werent you guys paying attention?)

THE HOOK IS SET HARD

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I wish we could have legit discussions in this thread, because then I would gladly give you my interpretation of

"you're playing into their hands"...I watched that segment multiple times

Warp Speed IS his shining accomplishment, SO FAR but NOT for reasons that YOU and others want to even TRY and understand.

warp.thumb.jpg.0ba5fd29e5025dd3cc3d3200a2b03401.jpg

Big Ego , Sure.....but he is not obsessed with himself in the way you think he is.....It's not Trump who misses the big picture but rather the folks who are  refusing to even ENTERTAIN an alternate view.:bulb

We are in a war,  Trump announced it last year (werent you guys paying attention?)

THE HOOK IS SET HARD

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!

Even you couldn't come up with a legitimate explanation of trumps silly, self serving comments huh?

At some point you need to open your eyes Raise, I voted for trump , I liked him a lot, I still do in a way, but we dont need him back, his time has  passed, it's time for a real president that doesn't think daily battles with the fake press is how to govern.

9 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

its hilarious that this moron thinks he is so bright because he understands "some plan"

A plan that has never shown any results, but is ok, keep waiting

IDIOT

FUCKIN IDIOT

in the meantime we all suffer

and of course, we are just slow for not getting it

Nothing can stop what’s not coming !!!!!

lol, is not even "triggered" u retard

if u decide to have your thread posting about shit that never happens then yes, people will mostly mock u

but no, we aint triggered

some fuckin random idiot posting the same dribble as thousands of others makes no difference to me, you posting it here at TGF doesnt make u special

8 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

lol, is not even "triggered" u retard

if u decide to have your thread posting about shit that never happens then yes, people will mostly mock u

but no, we aint triggered

some fuckin random idiot posting the same dribble as thousands of others makes no difference to me, you posting it here at TGF doesnt make u special

My number one fan needs attention,Okay hi!!!!:dancing  

Looking forward to your next episode of last weeks news before 2022 pal.

20 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

so, we are either super ignorant and we are your fans?

so, if we were your fans wouldn't we learn anything useful?

what does that tell you, Qtard?

Tells you that despite being ignorant , know it all fucks.....  subconsciously you all are drawn to the truth (perhaps just like it took you a while to warm up to the truth of topics you make videos about now:bulb)....

Even if you dont believe my words, you believe that I believe what IM saying....so therefore you are attracted to me(no A person who’s sexuality I admire )

Jesus doesnt abandon sinners, Trump doesnt abandon the Country and Raise wont abandon the TRUTH

Keep reading and keep learning pal.

2002835-Mahatma-Gandhi-Quote-First-they-

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Tells you that despite being ignorant , know it all fucks.....  subconsciously you all are drawn to the truth (perhaps just like it took you a while to warm up to the truth of topics you make videos about now:bulb)....

Even if you dont believe my words, you believe that I believe what IM saying....so therefore you are attracted to me(no A person who’s sexuality I admire )

Jesus doesnt abandon sinners, Trump doesnt abandon the Country and Raise wont abandon the TRUTH

Keep reading and keep learning pal.

2002835-Mahatma-Gandhi-Quote-First-they-

whatever makes you feel validated, loser

can u imagine being a grown man incapable of spending 1 DAY WITHOUT PATTING YOURSELF IN THE BACK? INCAPABLE OF DISCUSSING WITHOUT USING MEMES?

You are the perfect kinda bimbo who falls for these psyops

On 12/21/2021 at 2:13 PM, RaiseThese said:

Could you come up with an even more MSM take than this.:doh

Why dont you look back and see who REALLY tried to divide the country, hint it wasnt Trump

EVERYBODY loved Trump , until he wanted to run for President:bulb

I’m pretty confident that you consume more MaM than me, especially in the last year.  

7 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

whatever makes you feel validated, loser

can u imagine being a grown man incapable of spending 1 DAY WITHOUT PATTING YOURSELF IN THE BACK? INCAPABLE OF DISCUSSING WITHOUT USING MEMES?

You are the perfect kinda bimbo who falls for these psyops

1132903125_pepetrump.png.8ad8b676d97dac3cd9c51b9d14e5e6d8.png

6 hours ago, FairWarning said:

I’m pretty confident that you consume more MaM than me, especially in the last year.  

Could be, but then again I have probably consumed MORE OVERALL views from varying sources than ANYONE here in the last year....shooting for way less this year.:laugh

Either way Trump is not a GREAT DIVIDER...that is just a term you are repeating from MSM.

6 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Sorry Raise, I have a hard time supporting stiffs.  The stories of Trump doing that to the little guy re legendary.  I would post some links, but they would be dismissed as MSM.

I always figured that putting himself and his family on the line to help this country and ultimately the worlds was Trump's chance to redeem himself for past transgressions.

Here's another idiotic trump comment - all you have to do is give him the slightest praise and he'll roll over.

Trump admits he suddenly finds it 'very tough' to slam Biden after surprising vaccine comments

"It is a little tough to be overly critical now because he just thanked us for the vaccine and thanked me for what I did." 

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Here's another idiotic trump comment - all you have to do is give him the slightest praise and he'll roll over.

Trump admits he suddenly finds it 'very tough' to slam Biden after surprising vaccine comments

"It is a little tough to be overly critical now because he just thanked us for the vaccine and thanked me for what I did." 

JFC.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy