Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lunatic, trump cant eat lunch with his grandkid without kooks thinking he's sending secret messages, biden trying to look human doing a little christmas tree decorating and once again it's secret communications - or as the experts say..."comms".  :laugh

Hillary is a double, the queen is fake, the entire govt is secretly behind Trump even though he's losing support by the month. This boy is nutso.

14 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

he is just insane Mike

dude has nothing else in life, was blue pilled all his life and now woke up in the last 18months and now is going insane because of the info overload

naturally he feels super special now, something he lacked before

13 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Any pics from the Biden’s, errr BiDANS Xmas dinner ??? Wonder what their  flatware was trying to comm the internet meth warriors ???!!!!

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What a lunatic, trump cant eat lunch with his grandkid without kooks thinking he's sending secret messages, biden trying to look human doing a little christmas tree decorating and once again it's secret communications - or as the experts say..."comms".  :laugh

Hillary is a double, the queen is fake, the entire govt is secretly behind Trump even though he's losing support by the month. This boy is nutso.

RDS.jpg

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

How could you forget the Little Carters?

Little Carters was shot like it was for a reason. I dont see how you can be that blind to think it "just happened" to turn out like that.

Why would anyone think that considering Bidens condition and considering how easy a deep fake is to do....that at some point they wouldnt just think that was an easier option?

They used deep fake quite a few times with Biden...I mean it would be a conspiracy theory to imagine it was ALWAYS him in EVERY single appearance.

16 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I have already  talked about the Carter/Biden thing multiple times.:doh

Good grief.

But I will go again.....it was comms,a signal that basically that they were going to do things Bigger than Carter. I told you this was the deal from day 1......

And to this point its right on target....What are the 3 notable things about Carter admin

Gas prices and shortages, Inflation, Hostages

Well guess what Gas prices have shot up , are shortages coming?

Inflation is up and looks to keep going

and We had the Afghan situation, last time I checked there are still people trying to get out and a whole hell of a lot of more Americans were affected than the 60or so in Iran.

But you guys probably just go with the MSM narrative that they used a wide lens and that is just how the photo turned out....lol

26 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

But I will go again.....it was comms,a signal that basically that they were going to do things Bigger than Carter. I told you this was the deal from day 1......

And to this point its right on target....What are the 3 notable things about Carter admin

Gas prices and shortages, Inflation, Hostages

Well guess what Gas prices have shot up , are shortages coming?

Inflation is up and looks to keep going

and We had the Afghan situation, last time I checked there are still people trying to get out and a whole hell of a lot of more Americans were affected than the 60or so in Iran.

But you guys probably just go with the MSM narrative that they used a wide lens and that is just how the photo turned out....lol

Gotcha, so in this pic it shows that Biden has symbolically turned his back on the people?

ff.thumb.jpg.801679786c8fca68df64625e21133a92.jpg

34 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Gotcha, so in this pic it shows that Biden has symbolically turned his back on the people?

ff.thumb.jpg.801679786c8fca68df64625e21133a92.jpg

That is certainly a POSSIBILITY, though I dont think thats quite it.

Or perhaps someone is doing a deal/coming to an agreement behind his back or unknown to him?

Who MIGHT the Italian Restaurant owner wearing red shoes represent?

Who MIGHT Jill be representing with that particular outfit?

At least you use the word symbolism/ symbolic because that is what comms are all about.:bulb

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

That is certainly a POSSIBILITY, though I dont think thats quite it.

Or perhaps someone is doing a deal/coming to an agreement behind his back or unknown to him?

Who MIGHT the Italian Restaurant owner wearing red shoes represent?

Who MIGHT Jill be representing with that particular outfit?

At least you use the word symbolism/ symbolic because that is what comms are all about.:bulb

I'm sure you'll find something to fit the square peg into the round hole after it happens.

36 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya no way they’re wear red bc it’s a Christmas color. Clearly a COMM!!!!

Did you notice the rainbow flag and the position of the 17th branch from the top right???? Nothing can stop what’s not coming !!!!

Well going by that logic, so is green and white among other colors......https://www.canva.com/learn/christmas-colors/

Its not 1 thing dummy, its multiple data points combined:bulb

That is the beauty of comms, plausible deniablilty.....For 4+ years Trump, the most publicized man in the world has sent out Q comms and yet so many STILL deny he did it.

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Well going by that logic, so is green and white among other colors......https://www.canva.com/learn/christmas-colors/

Its not 1 thing dummy, its multiple data points combined:bulb

That is the beauty of comms, plausible deniablilty.....For 4+ years Trump, the most publicized man in the world has sent out Q comms and yet so many STILL deny he did it.

:laugh

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy