Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont have to like LIN to realize that he makes quite a bit of sense when he is not in Over the Top Preaching Mode:bulb

I have always been a proponent of the idea that one should not “lose sight of the forest for the trees.”

George Soros and other proponents of The Great Reset a/k/a The New World Order a/k/a One World Government have publicly and vocally made clear that President Trump is their enemy and their goal is remove him in order for their plan of world domination to take full effect. President Trump is their obstacle.

President Trump is their enemy because he supports capitalism, America First, and the will of We The People.

So to those who now claim to be against President Trump, my question is do you support George Soros and his cronies?

Are you lost in the trees of individual issues so much so that you have lost sight of the forest?

Do you choose to not believe the public statements of George Soros and his cronies? Do you want Soros, Gates, et al. to achieve massive worldwide depopulation?

The Great Reset a/k/a The New World Order a/k/a One World Government is COMMUNISM.

Choose a side. But choose wisely.

Don’t let them play you into turning against President Trump.

President Trump is the leader of We The People. We do not know his rationale for every position (a tree) but we know he stands with us for freedom (the forest).

I will continue to support President Trump even if I may disagree with him on a particular issue (a tree). He is fighting for We The People to prevent Communism from taking over our country (the forest).

Are you willing to sacrifice a few trees in order to save the forest?

Wake up, America. Don’t get lose sight of the forest for the trees.

Lin ?❤️??

On 12/26/2021 at 4:06 PM, EugeneMorgan said:

Curious on Raise's thoughts, brought to you by Raising Cane's chicken fingers , "that some good cane!", on Antarctica.

I hear it is VERY COLD and that you cant fly over it and you cant explore it cuz of Penquins.....lol

Something (s)   going on down/around there :bulbthat THEY dont want you to know about.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy