Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Do anyone have an ideas about what REALLY happened with the LV shooter?

Does anyone think that it was only the one guy who did all that damage?

And how does that tie into this VERY famous picture

rQ0UyPwH.jpg

OR this one

gYRwxMh.png

Who are those guys? Who is the circled guy?  And the most important question is why should anyone here care?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mikeman said:

Who are those guys? Who is the circled guy?  And the most important question is why should anyone here care?

I mean if taking down 1 of the 4 families of the Cabal looking to control this world is not important then I guess we should just stick to  worrying   about whats for dinner and who is gonna cover the next ball game:dunno

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I mean if taking down 1 of the 4 families of the Cabal looking to control this world is not important then I guess we should just stick to  worrying   about whats for dinner and who is gonna cover the next ball game:dunno

Since you wont answer my question lets hear greater details on Q's prediction of something happening at 1;29...that was really interesting.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Since you wont answer my question lets hear greater details on Q's prediction of something happening at 1;29...that was really interesting.

Hey did you ever find those hundreds of plane parts found at the Pentagon yet? OR are you ready to admit that you cant find it because the  evidence doesnt exist?

I told you multiple times Q does NOT predict events .....think Biffs Almanac vs Dave Cokin :grin

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Hey did you ever find those hundreds of plane parts found at the Pentagon yet? OR are you ready to admit that you cant find it because the  evidence doesnt exist?

I told you multiple times Q does NOT predict events .....think Biffs Almanac vs Dave Cokin :grin

I posted a picture dipshit.

26 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I posted a picture dipshit.

Yeah it was a general google/ddg search picture and you took a screen shot......literally 2  or 3 photos in that bunch could be tied to the Pentagon,half of them were just random plane parts with no context.....

You said there were hundreds of plane parts found, I asked for evidence because I coulnd not find it and this is what you gave me....lol

Damn you are Precious, it that is what you accept as evidence no wonder you fall for MSM BS

external-content.duckduckgo_com.png.d011a8362d4e50421bc947b51e10692a.png

^^ I mean how about a link to decent website that has compiled photos of all these hundereds of parts ......I have looked so If you have the info I would appreciate it.....I have already stated that I have NOT made my mind up about the Pentagon yet...

But to this moment the plane crash thing is looking more and more dubious.

Especially since there is only 1 video frame of supposed Airplane in all of the world that exists....this is laughable in itself.

Im not going to post about Las Vegas today.....I know several of you have been hoping I would but there is sooooo much information AND I came accross a Top Notch Compilation that is shining even more light on the situation.....

In the meantime If you are in search of TRUTH like you have never seen before then I strongly suggest that you start researching Q    Fuck what Raise says about it and fuck what MSM says about it. Find out for yourself

Start here with this very short article https://telegra.ph/A-Brief-Intro-to-Q-07-09

Then pick out a few topics of interest  from this book of Q proofs and go from there. See if anything clicks.

https://files.catbox.moe/fjoyqd.pdf

Great short article/story from Wayne Root, I thought it was just going to be a pure Trump ass kissing story...but there is something deeper going on and the final 3rd is what really hits.....not only doest the corrupt media lie about Trump/MAGA movement, they are actively trying to erase it from history.......

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/wayne-root-ufc-fight-night-conor-mcgregor-proof-election-stolen/

WAYNE ROOT: UFC Fight Night with Conor McGregor is More Proof Election Was Stolen

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Are you banned from the rest of the forum?

Not yet....I was referring to the censoring/elimination of multiple popular threads out of the blue.......Its not like this joint is teeming with interesting topics to begin with....

Strictly a personal revenge type thing and he knows it , kind of shameful from a Mod of a free speech forum where people are going hard on each other daily.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Not yet....I was referring to the censoring/elimination of multiple popular threads out of the blue.......Its not like this joint is teeming with interesting topics to begin with....

Strictly a personal revenge type thing and he knows it , kind of shameful from a Mod of a free speech forum where people are going hard on each other daily.

i hadn't noticed, are some gone?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The Kraken and Georgia voting threads were merged into this one by me.

I'll issue a press release prior to any further moderating tasks.

No reason to do that but pure spite.....

Kracken was started by RD and lots of people besides myself posted in it, Very popular and completely different kind of info than I present in this thread

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy