Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

So as usual you have nothing of value to add...standard for you and Joey in this thread.

It would be nice if you all could provide some evidence once in a while.

Maybe even a 10/1 trolling/evidence ratio would be nice

WTF is wrong with you? It's a Tuesday night in July 2021 and your demanding some stranger give you proof of the holocaust.  :laugh

You're on your own son.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway Ill get back to you all on this one, its not very high priority at the moment but until then if you all come accross KILLER proof of gas chambers being used to exterminate  during the Holocaust then I will gladly take a look.

Too many more important things going on.

I will give you all that report on Las Vegas shooting and the Saudis tomorrow, I think I may just give you the link that I recently found that covers all the bases of the Saudis and more, it is quite remarkable research and anyone reading it will learn quite a bit.

I know some of you like spoon fed info but this one is so detailed and I many not be able to summarize easily :dunno

Stay tuned

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

No sir, telling you to seek help is being brutally honest.

I've told you before, the problem with believing in conspiracies(which do exist) is the tendency of weak minded individuals to morph into all conspiracies all the time. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

Great then we can feel sorry for each other ....lol

Weak minded......Iol .....The one being weak minded  MSM sheep over here is NOT me.

Never in history has anyone sincerely "felt sorry " for another....that is just a way for intellectually dishonest and insincere people to tell you "Im smarter or better than you"    :bulb

Keep reading and keep learning Precious

6 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Was the Q drop exactly 2 years 17 days before the lightning ???

Your math is a little off grasshopper but Ill help you out the drop was on 5 June 2020 and Mural was 14 July 2021

So that makes 1 year,  1 month ,1 week and 1 day ....its called an Angelic Series or Divine Series in Geometry

ALSO

That is NO lightening strike in Dc, watch the video(Scavino posted the 1st 6 seconds only and the unusual "lightning" appears in first 2 seconds , read the entire q drop 4419

https://qagg.news/?read=4419 read Q's reply.

"I have never seen lightning do that before" Anon......"Have Faith" Q

Do you think Q  is including  dramatic  R Lee Emery memes to make random Q drops about the weather?

Tell me what was happening in DC on June 4 2020, the day of the storm? 

Read the witness descriptions of what happened with the Floyd mural? Crazy right?

Guess what only you and MikeyDoom have made any comments about connections, Raise simply posted information....Im just showing you the facts and how they fit into your world of thinking is entirely up to you or anyone else reading......

If you choose to think these are just amazing coincidences then treat them as such, like I just posted a video of amazing sports plays, :bulb because maybe that is ALL they are......

Either way Stay Tuned, the show is heating up

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Your math is a little off grasshopper but Ill help you out the drop was on 5 June 2020 and Mural was 14 July 2021

So that makes 1 year,  1 month ,1 week and 1 day ....its called an Angelic Series or Divine Series in Geometry

ALSO

That is NO lightening strike in Dc, watch the video(Scavino posted the 1st 6 seconds only and the unusual "lightning" appears in first 2 seconds , read the entire q drop 4419

https://qagg.news/?read=4419 read Q's reply.

"I have never seen lightning do that before" Anon......"Have Faith" Q

Do you think Q  is including  dramatic  R Lee Emery memes to make random Q drops about the weather?

Tell me what was happening in DC on June 4 2020, the day of the storm? 

Read the witness descriptions of what happened with the Floyd mural? Crazy right?

Guess what only you and MikeyDoom have made any comments about connections, Raise simply posted information....Im just showing you the facts and how they fit into your world of thinking is entirely up to you or anyone else reading......

If you choose to think these are just amazing coincidences then treat them as such, like I just posted a video of amazing sports plays, :bulb because maybe that is ALL they are......

Either way Stay Tuned, the show is heating up

What's freaky about lightning striking the highest object in a given area?

Are you implying that a george floyd memorial - which are all over the country, are now the focus of divine influence?

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What's freaky about lightning striking the highest object in a given area?

Are you implying that a george floyd memorial - which are all over the country, are now the focus of divine influence?

If you gonna troll at least  READ what I wrote, cuz I said nor implied EITHER ......

mikeydoom(1).jpg

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I'm not trolling you, I'm pointing out the ridiculous nature of your crazy comments.

Sorry Mikey , you choose to not act in good faith anymore...you are not even reading my posts before commenting ie Trolling...no sense in making honest replies to someone who is actively being intellectually dishonest.......

I hate doing it but I gotta drop the BanHammer on you for a while in this thread, obviously a shadow bad .....

See you in some other threads.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy