Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The Kraken and Georgia voting threads were merged into this one by me.

I'll issue a press release prior to any further moderating tasks.

As long as posts weren't tossed,  it is what it is.

Lets face it, there was no  kraken and GA voting is 6 months in the past as well.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

As long as posts weren't tossed,  it is what it is.

Lets face it, there was no  kraken and GA voting is 6 months in the past as well.

That is stupid,,,,ga thread ok,,,,but tons of current posts in the Kraken thread......surely you get the concept that tossing in threads like that and mixing them with unrelated posts makes it difficult to find AND is a form of censorship

Hoffa just on a power trip after taking a few jokes of mine personally

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

That is stupid,,,,ga thread ok,,,,but tons of current posts in the Kraken thread......surely you get the concept that tossing in threads like that and mixing them with unrelated posts makes it difficult to find AND is a form of censorship

Hoffa just on a power trip after taking a few jokes of mine personally

Has it occurred to you that he's f'n with you because he knows how touchy you are?

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Has it occurred to you that he's f'n with you because he knows how touchy you are?

Nah, we know better ....Hoffa is the one being touchy here. He knows he took my jokes personally and admonishing me for cracking on Chapo and then censor a couple threads that I post info in was his way of getting even.

Me being touchy is silly, only thing I was EVER touchy about was being called stiff

I have been nonstop berated and trolled  for quite a while now and I just laugh it off, its just people talking smack on a gambling forum, so not sure where you are coming from on this one.

How can I get mad at others for cracking on me when I do it as well?

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Nah, we know better ....Hoffa is the one being touchy here

Me being touchy is silly, only thing I was EVER touchy about was being called stiff

I have been nonstop berated and trolled  for quite a while now and I just laugh it off, its just people talking smack on a gambling forum, so not sure where you are coming from on this one.

How can I get mad at others for cracking on me when I do it as well?

You're the only one here that would even notice those threads were merged.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You're the only one here that would even notice those threads were merged.

NOT TRUE, I might have been the only one that said something but it had at least 15k views and others were posting in it as well, very popular.

If anyone else noticed it missing then they would have just posted whatever the thought they had in a NEW thread...you dont get that I cant even make new threads that give Hoffler even the wiff of being political.

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What do you think champ? were they just showers?

Still in the research phase and Dont know enough to make any assertions, unlike YOU Im seeking the truth, not to confirm something I already believed. Not willing to go along with what THEY said happened just because it was in the past:bulb

But I can tell you this, just like I have not been able to find PROOF of vast amounts of plane parts at the Pentagon

So far I have not been about to find PROOF of gas chambers, in fact the intitial things that IM reading are that people who have gone looking for proof have been treated like those who wanted to monitor ballot tallying or those who have asked for truth about election results. 

So that make me wonder what the truth really is.

I just want to know the TRUTH about things.....crazy I know

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Still in the research phase and Dont know enough to make any assertions, unlike YOU Im seeking the truth, not to confirm something I already believed. Not willing to go along with what THEY said happened just because it was in the past:bulb

But I can tell you this, just like I have not been able to find PROOF of vast amounts of plane parts at the Pentagon

So far I have not been about to find PROOF of gas chambers, in fact the intitial things that IM reading are that people who have gone looking for proof have been treated like those who wanted to monitor ballot tallying or those who have asked for truth about election results. 

So that make me wonder what the truth really is.

I just want to know the TRUTH about things.....crazy I know

Phew.

It might be time to take a break, either that or your medicine.

Phew.

It might be time to take a break, either that or your medicine.

What do you mean,  you suggest that I should NOT research and just believe the current version of history, no matter what ?

Unlike you , my ego wont break if I find out that I was wrong about something.

For the records, I have always gone along with the version of the Holocaust that has been presented to me since elementary school and the idea that there might not have been gas chambers seemed absurd to me about 2 months ago, I started looking to show someone that he was wrong.....but so far I cant do so.

Do you think they just started lying when Trump took office?

36 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

What do you mean,  you suggest that I should NOT research and just believe the current version of history, no matter what ?

Unlike you , my ego wont break if I find out that I was wrong about something.

For the records, I have always gone along with the version of the Holocaust that has been presented to me since elementary school and the idea that there might not have been gas chambers seemed absurd to me about 2 months ago, I started looking to show someone that he was wrong.....but so far I cant do so.

Do you think they just started lying when Trump took office?

You dont believe the videos, the eyewitness testimony of both soldiers that liberated the camps and the people imprisoned, not to mention all the german soldiers that admitted it and described it?

Instead you're doing research huh?

You really need to just stop.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You dont believe the videos, the eyewitness testimony of both soldiers that liberated the camps and the people imprisoned, not to mention all the german soldiers that admitted it and described it?

Ya my friends relatives are probably all lying too. The tats they were branded with must have actually been my choice

JFC Raise. This is low even for you, pal 

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

So im just supposed to take YOUR word for it, a man who is intellecually dishonest and hates being wrong.

You have likely not even viewed or read actual evidence and are just saying what other people are saying or reading WIKIPEDIA level information.

Maybe it is you who needs to stop:bulb

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya my friends relatives are probably all lying too. The tats they were branded with must have actually been my choice

JFC Raise. This is low even for you, pal 

What do tats have to do with the gas chamber moron.......

Learn to read , I didnt say there was not a HOLOCAUST I said

"I cant find evidence of gas chambers being used to kill people"    BIG BIG BIG difference

There is nothing low about asking questions and searching for truth...only people that try to hide truth will  try and shame people for looking for it.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

What do tats have to do with the gas chamber moron.......

Learn to read , I didnt say there was not a HOLOCAUST I said

"I cant find evidence of gas chambers"    BIG BIG BIG difference

Seek help, you are mentally imbalanced, and i'm not kidding.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Seek help, you are mentally imbalanced, and i'm not kidding.

Im not kidding when I say you are intellectually dishonest and will lie to yourself rather than face the possibility of being wrong.

True story.

But if you do have some bonafide evidence please let me see it because I havent been able to find it But please do a little better than that weak shit you presented last time with random pictures of plane parts.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Im not kidding when I say you are intellectually dishonest and will lie to yourself rather than face the possibility of being wrong.

True story.

But if you do have some bonafide evidence please let me see it because I havent been able to find it But please do a little better than that weak shit you presented last time with random pictures of plane parts.

I'm not the one with all the crazy theories that are getting nuttier by the day. :laugh

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm not the one with all the crazy theories that are getting nuttier by the day. :laugh

Not even sure what you are talking about, just because you choose to live in a bubble doesnt mean that those who choose otherwise are nutty

I simple stated that I have not found evidence of gas chambers used to kill people during the Holocaust and invite anyone with SOLID evidence to present it to me....do you have some top notch sites with this evidence that you can refer me to?

Im not even denying it or saying its not there.....IM SAYING I CANT FIND IT

so instead of berating and making false statements about my intent , point me to the very BEST evidence you all have and I can put this one to bed.

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Not even sure what you are talking about, just because you choose to live in a bubble doesnt mean that those who choose otherwise are nutty

I simple stated that I have not found evidence of gas chambers used to kill people during the Holocaust and invite anyone with SOLID evidence to present it to me....do you have some top notch sites with this evidence that you can refer me to?

Im not even denying it or saying its not there.....IM SAYING I CANT FIND IT

so instead of berating and making false statements about my intent , point me to the very BEST evidence you all have and I can put this one to bed.

Where are you digging for that evidence, you need to go to poland and germany sir. :mutley

Where are you digging for that evidence, you need to go to poland and germany sir. :mutley

So as usual you have nothing of value to add...standard for you and Joey in this thread.

It would be nice if you all could provide some evidence once in a while.

Maybe even a 10/1 trolling/evidence ratio would be nice

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy