Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Sorry Mikey , you choose to not act in good faith anymore...you are not even reading my posts before commenting ie Trolling...no sense in making honest replies to someone who is actively being intellectually dishonest.......

I hate doing it but I gotta drop the BanHammer on you for a while in this thread, obviously a shadow bad .....

See you in some other threads.

I'm reading them, I just rarely click on your links, quite frankly they are usually garbage and anything longer than a min or two is a waste of my valuable time.

And by the way, since I dont know who Q is, i cant look at a screenshot of some tweet and assume it's from him, and neither can you.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Your math is a little off grasshopper but Ill help you out the drop was on 5 June 2020 and Mural was 14 July 2021

So that makes 1 year,  1 month ,1 week and 1 day ....its called an Angelic Series or Divine Series in Geometry

ALSO

That is NO lightening strike in Dc, watch the video(Scavino posted the 1st 6 seconds only and the unusual "lightning" appears in first 2 seconds , read the entire q drop 4419

https://qagg.news/?read=4419 read Q's reply.

"I have never seen lightning do that before" Anon......"Have Faith" Q

Do you think Q  is including  dramatic  R Lee Emery memes to make random Q drops about the weather?

Tell me what was happening in DC on June 4 2020, the day of the storm? 

Read the witness descriptions of what happened with the Floyd mural? Crazy right?

Guess what only you and MikeyDoom have made any comments about connections, Raise simply posted information....Im just showing you the facts and how they fit into your world of thinking is entirely up to you or anyone else reading......

If you choose to think these are just amazing coincidences then treat them as such, like I just posted a video of amazing sports plays, :bulb because maybe that is ALL they are......

Either way Stay Tuned, the show is heating up

Wow. Ok. Seriously pal. Get help. 

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm reading them, I just rarely click on your links, quite frankly they are usually garbage and anything longer than a min or two is a waste of my valuable time.

And by the way, since I dont know who Q is, i cant look at a screenshot of some tweet and assume it's from him, and neither can you.

He say it on the internet and it supports his views = fact 

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

He say it on the internet and it supports his views = fact 

He's completely lost it, linking lightning in ohio to things happening in DC, there's prob tens of thousands of lightning strikes/day in the US, but oh boy, that one had meaning.

And then you have his Nazi death camp comments from yesterday, WTF. :doh

17 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I told you this thread was not for you.....you are too dishonest to participate in truth...you just confirmed you simply enter to troll ,,commenting without viewing the information

Pal if your time were valuable you wouldnt be here on TGF arguing with Brock and ZZ about Covids, get real.lol

Stick to our spoon fed MSM , much easier on the noggin .....

Butt-Mikey.jpg

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I told you this thread was not for you.....you are too dishonest to participate in truth...

Pal if your time were valuable you wouldnt be here on TGF arguing with Brock and ZZ about Covids, get real.lol

Stick to our spoon fed MSM , much easier on the noggin .....

Butt-Mikey.jpg

The fact you're spending your time trying to get my goat with those silly photo shops tells me I'm hitting home.

You've transitioned from a rabid Trump supporter(which is fine) to a total loon in 8 months.

11 hours ago, mikeman said:

He's completely lost it, linking lightning in ohio to things happening in DC, there's prob tens of thousands of lightning strikes/day in the US, but oh boy, that one had meaning.

And then you have his Nazi death camp comments from yesterday, WTF. :doh

Yup. Severely sick in the head. It’s sad at this point 

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Yup. Severely sick in the head. It’s sad at this point 

NAH  , I  just keep being right  way ahead of the curve and sharing stuff with you that others wont......like true ignorant sheep you prefer to remain ignorant  .........you dont gotta agree with me but when you troll without even reading you confirm intellectual dishonesty.?‍?

Obviously you and Precisous think that Im going to get upset and blow up because of your concerted false 'Oh hes crazy , he needs help rhetoric"     sorry Im going to just continue posting the TRUTH until people stop reading so find another mark for your high school level forum games:bulb

....I hate to do it but you and Mikey doom gonna have to troll me amongst yourselves. cuz  you are also banned for a while .

PS . This is NOT lightning

canvas.png.b2cac2660304cb947f33c30e11b47aa5.png

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

NAH  , I  just keep being right  way ahead of the curve and sharing stuff with you that others wont......like true ignorant sheep you prefer to remain ignorant  .........you dont gotta agree with me but when you troll without even reading you confirm intellectual dishonesty.?‍?

Obviously you and Precisous think that Im going to get upset and blow up because of your concerted false 'Oh hes crazy , he needs help rhetoric"     sorry Im going to just continue posting the TRUTH until people stop reading so find another mark for your high school level forum games:bulb

....I hate to do it but you and Mikey doom gonna have to troll me amongst yourselves. cuz  you are also banned for a while .

NO. You Aren't "RIGHT"...

You are a Mindless MORON who comes here to Parrot any shit that gets rammed down your throat from RW Trash Blogs.

YOU ARE THE SHEEP!

^And everybody, who possesses a brain, knows it.

16 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Oh lemme guess it’s the missile that was heading for trump! 

hows that research on proving the gas chambers were fake coming along ? 

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

You post nonsense like this all the time - if it's not lightning then say what you think it is, this isn't a game, we're not your students, other than a certain degree of curiosity of what you're gonna come up with next you are not a significant contributor. -  no poster that's unstable could be.

And then you posted another screen shot of some dumb twitter post(in tiny type) with cryptic nonsense. Cryptic nonsense that loons can twist to mean almost anything.:doh

None of us are going to stare at it and try to figure out what it means, cant you figure that out?

Raise is right, massive fraud, I've said it too(that it's extremely likely), not a word about it on the news however. They're covering it up, just like everything else.

How about that news from yesterday about the molestation of them Gymnysts by nasser? the FBI knew about it for a year, did nothing, one agent was angling for a job with the olympic committee, multiple agents lied under oath. Yet they decided not to charge anyone - crooked agents caught red handed, and they do nothing - prob because it would be embarrassing.

The whole system is corrupt, but there's nothing we can do with the republican leadership/ deep state and media being in on it too.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Raise is right, massive fraud, I've said it too(that it's extremely likely), not a word about it on the news however. They're covering it up, just like everything else.

How about that news from yesterday about the molestation of them Gymnysts by nasser? the FBI knew about it for a year, did nothing, one agent was angling for a job with the olympic committee, multiple agents lied under oath. Yet they decided not to charge anyone - crooked agents caught red handed, and they do nothing - prob because it would be embarrassing.

The whole system is corrupt, but there's nothing we can do with the republican leadership/ deep state and media being in on it too.

Exactly. The issue isn’t Republican or Democrat it’s the whole system that’s broken. 

7 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

But he said it 2 years 17 days 17 mins and 17 seconds ago!!!

I’m  going to going to spoon feed you but there’s MANY clues to us patriots in know in that post. 

LOL, I missed the fact that was years old. :laugh

Just imagine digging up years old tweet and going ah ha?

12 hours ago, mikeman said:

Disgraceful all around.

I dont put any stock in fake news timelines , it will take how long it takes, we have one shot to get it right.

I do not panic as long as I see positive actions happening around the world on a daily basis.

Some only see the negative (I see the evil and I dont deny it happening), but Im also looking at the other good stuff that people who only follow the MSM never see:bulb

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy