Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Every single TDS lunatic and Q-loving retard is gonna follow him over there.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Remember trump was going to start his own platform? Where is it, the truth is there's no market for random musings from has been politicians about things like woke athletes.

Near election day when trump was going to have a rally in Mn - which he canceled because the MN gov and health commisioner bullied him -:mutley

I was thinking of attending one of his rallies, you have to give them a cell phone number - I was besieged with  texts to give him money, not 1 or 2 but 4-5-6 times a day, it was terrible, who does that except scammers?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Remember trump was going to start his own platform? Where is it, the truth is there's no market for random musings from has been politicians about things like woke athletes.

Near election day when trump was going to have a rally in Mn - which he canceled because the MN gov and health commisioner bullied him -:mutley

I was thinking of attending one of his rallies, you have to give them a cell phone number - I was besieged with  texts to give him money, not 1 or 2 but 4-5-6 times a day, it was terrible, who does that except scammers?

Trump is a Brainless IDIOT...

trump-urinal-paris-pd.jpg

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

There are millions of nut jobs like Raise that fall for his scam thinking he’s going to save them from their pathetic lives. Instead he just pockets the money for another gold toilet and laughs about what suckers his followers are. 

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Jeez too bad you were not allowd to simple text STOP.....did they disable that function too?  lol

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

There are millions of nut jobs like Raise that fall for his scam thinking he’s going to save them from their pathetic lives. Instead he just pockets the money for another gold toilet and laughs about what suckers his followers are. 

In hindsite, while I liked him and enjoyed his battles with the press, he was very unpresidential - which ended up costing him the election. He never grew into the job, he allowed his enemies to sidetrack and derail him and wasn't smart enough to stop doing it.

yea, he's really pulling the strings and sending secret coded messages to crazies in their basements. :doh

That's recipe for success.

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Jeez too bad you were not allowd to simple text STOP.....did they disable that function too?  lol

I did, after 3-4 days. You talk about fighting for us, he had the power and was too timid to use it, hundreds of people are having their lives ruined as we speak because he's a weak man. I can never excuse that, ever.

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Yep, dude lose 2 billion , puts his life on the line and is attacked 24/7 in order to help this country and still gets shit on.....sounds like lack of gratitude to me.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I did, after 3-4 days. You talk about fighting for us, he had the power and was too timid to use it, hundreds of people are having their lives ruined as we speak because he's a weak man. I can never excuse that, ever.

You keep making those false claims without even trying to understand the alternative...pure TDS, not sure when you got turned?

Trump is not the weak one  you and those who supported him while turning your back on him now are the weak ones.....fact

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Yep, dude lose 2 billion , puts his life on the line and is attacked 24/7 in order to help this country and still gets shit on.....sounds like lack of gratitude to me.

He raised hundreds of millions post election when he was calling it a steal(and it prob was) - what did he do with the money?

Just now, RaiseThese said:

You keep making those false claims without even trying to understand the alternative...pure TDS, not sure when you got turned?

Trump is not the weak one  you and those who supported him while turning your back on him now are the weak ones.....fact

The worst case alternative is the congress would have impeached him post office - which they did anyway, a conviction would have meant nothing(not even legal) -except to his ego, which was more important to him than doing the right thing.

Just now, mikeman said:

The worst case alternative is the congress would have impeached him post office - which they did anyway, a conviction would have meant nothing(not even legal) -except to his ego, which was more important to him than doing the right thing.

Nope you are just being emotional and not logical......Choose knowledge over ignorance Mikey Doom.....learn to reason through alternative scenarios.

You will be amazed !

Trump was afraid of and couldn't stand up to Mitch mconnell, think about how sad that is,  mitch is a pussy who gets owned by the romneys, flakes, collins, etc. When push came to shove ,Trump with all the power in the world, was played like a fiddle by Mitch.

The recipe was always just say something complimentary about trump - then ignore him, he'll back down every time.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Trump was afraid of and couldn't stand up to Mitch mconnell, think about how sad that is,  mitch is a pussy who gets owned by the romneys, flakes, collins, etc. When push came to shove ,Trump with all the power in the world, was played like a fiddle by Mitch.

The recipe was always just say something complimentary about trump - then ignore him, he'll back down every time.

He’s a simpleton just like Raise. That’s why he relates to him. 

What is wild is that this thread mirrors the arrogance of Americans and is a good reason we are in the spot we are now.

Its fun to mock Raise because he shares with you ideas that you wont hear elsewhere, he has no backup on TGF but will still stand up for what he belives to be true as a service to his fellow man.

You dismiss  the silverware thing without trying to comprehend the big picture. If Trump had posted that image today or at some time in the past then NO ONE would have even given it a second look.

You fail to realize how big a deal the 11.3 and 11.4 discoveries were,  Q had not posted for 4 or 5 months by this point, things were starting to go to shit as Biden regime was fuking us over and over. All of the sudden an anon makes the connection and people are excited again.

So naturally people were LOOKING for some kind of confirmation from Trump outide of what he was saying to the general public and as usual he obliged.

Is it possible that Trump is playing us, yep

Do I think he is , nope.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy