Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

why? you just cry and run like the little bitch you are

You would know because you've almost ever had the balls to try to make a coherent argument.

The second you even try, you get exposed as the brainless twat you are.  You know it and so does everyone here.

Am I the only poster here?  What the fuck would I have to do with you being incapable of formulating an evidence-based argument in the first place?  Thanks for proving my point.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You would know because you've almost ever had the balls to try to make a coherent argument.

The second you even try, you get exposed as the brainless twat you are.  You know it and so does everyone here.

Am I the only poster here?  What the fuck would I have to do with you being incapable of formulating an evidence-based argument in the first place?

you just dry those little tears and argue with yourself, like in real life i avoid hard headed assholes like you, enjoy the memes

3 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

you just dry those little tears and argue with yourself, like in real life i avoid hard headed assholes like you, enjoy the memes

Because you know you're not intelligent enough to do it and you're a coward on top of it.

Thus, cartoons as responses while claiming to "avoid hard headed assholes".  LMAO.

Enjoy your brainwashing, pea brain.

Here is a new take on Afghanistan from Chris Miller

Trump’s Pledge to Exit Afghanistan Was a Ruse, His Final SecDef Says

Chris Miller now says talk of a full withdrawal was a “play” to convince a Taliban-led government to keep U.S. counterterrorism forces.

https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2021/08/trumps-pledge-exit-afghanistan-was-ruse-his-final-secdef-says/184660/

13 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Just a fun Qincidence

8t4cqqlI.jpeg

Wait a second, i see it now, if navarro's torso is the circle, his arm and thumb is the Q, obviously he positioned his thumb to send clear messages to the world.

I'm starting to get it raise, if you look  hard enough the clues are all there. :cigar

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

It’s the 17 on the runway. Absolutely retarded. This moron doesn’t understand confirmation bias at all. Sad really. 

That is absurd, it's his thumb.

Seriously raise, was it the 17? Do you think the military deliberately painted that there to send Q related messages?

9 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

It’s the 17 on the runway. Absolutely retarded. This moron doesn’t understand confirmation bias at all. Sad really. 

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That is absurd, it's his thumb.

Seriously raise, was it the 17? Do you think the military deliberately painted that there to send Q related messages?

What in the world are you silly conspiracy theorists even talking about here.

Its a picture of Peter Navarro on TV

:clap

RDS.jpg

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy