Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors – When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice – You may know that your society is doomed.” Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged 1957

This is an interview where guy is describing a chess match where one side has already WON a game , the masters playing already realize its over BUT the people watching dont see it yet. Well this is what is happenning NOW

It is only 2 min long
https://rumble.com/vle8m4-the-deep-s...heckmate-.html

The left /cablal/ds/elites has ALREADY lost, their ammo is nearly spent, they are at the heights of their power and can only go down (Ive said this many times just confirming that I have NOT changed my opinion) Yes they are still going to get some dastardly shit in because they have no choice but to play out the game.

blatant trump q.png

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This is an interview where guy is describing a chess match where one side has already WON a game , the masters playing already realize its over BUT the people watching dont see it yet. Well this is what is happenning NOW

It is only 2 min long

The left /cablal/ds/elites has ALREADY lost, their ammo is nearly spent, they are at the heights of their power and can only go down (Ive said this many times just confirming that I have NOT changed my opinion) Yes they are still going to get some dastardly shit in because they have no choice but to play out the game.

blatant trump q.png

Oh wow. Seems super important!!!! Nothing can stop nothing from coming !!!!

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

BREAKING BIG — Jovan Pulitzer: Arizona Audit Report Will be Delivered to Senate on Friday

postimage4625 pqnic in dc.jpg

Except they wont release it to us will they?  :laugh

It's my understanding the senate will read it and may or may not recommend changes, how can you change a report like that?

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

It is only 2 min long

blatant trump q.png

Ok, when can we expect this to happen?  Something tells me if trump is still running as we lead into 2024 guys like you will be saying "good thing the election is here, because the shit was just about to hit the fan".

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Really? then watch what happens, assuming they do turn in the report, I'll be asking you where it is this weekend. Because it's unlikely to be released publicly anytime soon.

They are releasing to Senate , they havent said EXACTLY when it will become public although a couple officials have hinted at dates.

When its time to come out , then it will come out:doh

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It is, why isn't trump moving back into the white house, why hasn't the fraud been admitted and publicized?

Dude the Alzheimers must be kicking in hard because I have covered that many times and you keep ignoring my answers and just blabbering the same shit like you are  early stages Biden.

But just for you again MikeyDoom

This is NOT about a 4 year election...we are in a fucking war of epic proportions.

Its not about RvsD , its about good vs evil, light vs dark.......there are many moving parts that actually have little to do about Trump being in the WH at this time, he is right where he needs to be at the moment .

As long as I can see daily progress happening around the world then I DO NOT fret

Stay tuned and open your eyes, the enemy is nervous and making mistake after mistake.

A reminder on the purpose of this thread

We all see the world from different perspectives, in some ways we ALL like to think that we are right even though from an odds point of view that is very unlikely , no matter how smart you think you are.

I consume and research  material that is outside the realm of what most people on here consume. I spend most of my online time with people way the fuck smarter than myself and I learn and try to share a piece of that knowledge with TGF.

Contrary to popular conditioned belief , I am NOT into conspiracy theories and can promise you that multiple members of this forum are more into that aspect than myself, they are just smart enough to not discuss it here.  :laughI am interested in uncovering hidden truths about the world that have been kept from us.

That is one reason why Q is so fascinating, the amount of high level intel that has been disclosed to us is mind blowing , there is a reason the MSM keeps making up these "Qanon is debunked, Qanon is crazy people, Qanon is violent"..Guys they are scared  and projecting because their lies are being revealed before the world on a daily basis, the Great Awakening is happening and there is NOTHING they can do to stop it!!!!

I ALWAYS post what I believe to be true while acknowleging that odds wise all of it cant be:bulb. There are dots to be connected and mistakes can be made

( its not like the score of a ball game that you can just look up to see if you are right or wrong)  

My goal is NOT about trying to convince you that I am right

My goal is to encourge people to  expand their thinking and seek sources outside of the MSM. I am successful if people  say  to themselves "yeah I dont know about that Raise, but it sounds like something at least worth checking out for MYSELF"

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Dude the Alzheimers must be kicking in hard because I have covered that many times and you keep ignoring my answers and just blabbering the same shit like you are  early stages Biden.

But just for you again MikeyDoom

This is NOT about a 4 year election...we are in a fucking war of epic proportions.

Its not about RvsD , its about good vs evil, light vs dark.......there are many moving parts that actually have little to do about Trump being in the WH at this time, he is right where he needs to be at the moment .

As long as I can see daily progress happening around the world then I DO NOT fret

Stay tuned and open your eyes, the enemy is nervous and making mistake after mistake.

Let me expand on this a little further.

Optics are very important.

Imagine this scenario......Trump  uses the insurrrection act to stay in office based on his space force proof....the media calls him a tyrant , "he is doing a coup" , , 40+ percent of the people are pissed ......civil war breaks out in this country.,,we are weakened further and before you know it China /other Globablist forces (UN?)take over quickly.

He took the other route, activated devolution and chose fighting from the sidelines while all the things he said would happen if Biden takes over becomes true.

YOU must show the people, you cant just tell them. Every day more and more people become awake

YOu WILL see in time how  genius the strategy is and how much Trump loves this country.

TrumpPatriot.png

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Let me expand on this a little further.

Optics are very important.

Imagine this scenario......Trump  uses the insurrrection act to stay in office based on his space force proof....the media calls him a tyrant , "he is doing a coup" , , 40+ percent of the people are pissed ......civil war breaks out in this country.,,we are weakened further and before you know it China /other Globablist forces (UN?)take over quickly.

He took the other route, activated devolution and chose fighting from the sidelines while all the things he said would happen if Biden takes over becomes true.

YOU must show the people, you cant just tell them. Every day more and more people become awake

YOu WILL see in time how  genius the strategy is and how much Trump loves this country.

TrumpPatriot.png

uh huh...the plan is working like a charm.  :mutley

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

uh huh...the plan is working like a charm.  :mutley

I dont know about like a charm, I mean shit IS going to happen BUT yes it is  working.

If you will spend just a portion of your time TRYING to expand your thinking things will become much more clear to you. Remember that in a war there  are going to be casualties either way and you MUST consider the alternate possibilites to make a true assessment.

PS

What you think you are seeing in AFghan is NOT necessarily what is really happening, your perspective is being skewed by your choice of sources.:bulb Expand your sources and you can expand your thinking.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy