Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

32 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I dont know about like a charm, I mean shit IS going to happen BUT yes it is  working.

If you will spend just a portion of your time TRYING to expand your thinking things will become much more clear to you. Remember that in a war there  are going to be casualties either way and you MUST consider the alternate possibilites to make a true assessment.

PS

What you think you are seeing in AFghan is NOT necessarily what is really happening, your perspective is being skewed by your choice of sources.:bulb Expand your sources and you can expand your thinking.

ooh, you have scoops on what's really happening in afghanistan...ok, lets hear it?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, mikeman said:

ooh, you have scoops on what's really happening in afghanistan...ok, lets hear it?

No, you will have to LITFU on your own.

BUT I will give you a source of info you might like as he is also a crusty curmudgeon, not saying how much or how little I agree with his thoughts BUT he might be able to help you expand your own thinking and he has made quite few posts on the situation, scroll and read, enjoy

https://social.quodverum.com/@ThomasWic?max_id=106780133374299704

The stuff Im learning is VERY interesting  but not comfortable trying to explain or take any hard positions at this juncture.....?️‍♂️

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

No, you will have to LITFU on your own.

BUT I will give you a source of info you might like as he is also a crusty curmudgeon, not saying how much or how little I agree with his thoughts BUT he might be able to help you expand your own thinking and he has made quite few posts on the situation, scroll and read, enjoy

https://social.quodverum.com/@ThomasWic?max_id=106780133374299704

The stuff Im learning is VERY interesting  but not comfortable trying to explain or take any hard positions at this juncture.....?️‍♂️

Are you still in Hawaii looking for Barry's Birth Records?

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Let me expand on this a little further.

Optics are very important.

Imagine this scenario......Trump  uses the insurrrection act to stay in office based on his space force proof....the media calls him a tyrant , "he is doing a coup" , , 40+ percent of the people are pissed ......civil war breaks out in this country.,,we are weakened further and before you know it China /other Globablist forces (UN?)take over quickly.

He took the other route, activated devolution and chose fighting from the sidelines while all the things he said would happen if Biden takes over becomes true.

YOU must show the people, you cant just tell them. Every day more and more people become awake

YOu WILL see in time how  genius the strategy is and how much Trump loves this country.

TrumpPatriot.png

giphy.gif?cid=790b761198e840342a0f53f17c

Please consider this Q drop when wondering about the dates things are "supposed to happen" and why dates given might be changed or given out as misinformation.

For those that need spoon feeding , think about false flags in the news cycle and how the DS has to plan and use resouces to make  them happen in order to distract us.

How many potential false flags have we seen in the last few days?

This is a very high level chess match and the world is at stake

True I have said the opposition is in checkmate  because they are but they are STILL going to play the game out, its gonna be

NASTY AS FUCK for a while

canvas.png

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Please consider this Q drop when wondering about the dates things are "supposed to happen" and why dates given might be changed or given out as misinformation.

For those that need spoon feeding , think about false flags in the news cycle and how the DS has to plan and use resouces to make  them happen in order to distract us.

True I have said the opposition is in checkmate  because they are but they are STILL going to play the game out, its gonna be

canvas.png

So you really think that comment wasn't referring to what might happen in the next few weeks, but events years away?

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So you really think that comment wasn't referring to what might happen in the next few weeks, but events years away?

No idiot , it is the concept that is important.:doh

That SPECIIFIC drop was likely something that happened in 2019 but it COULD happen at anytime in the future as well.

ARe you really this dense pal or you just trolling me?

15 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

canvas.png

You are such a Fukking IDIOT...

Why do you keepembarrassing yourself by posting Bullshit?

Doyou crave Humiliation and Disrespect?

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

That SPECIIFIC drop was likely something that happened in 2019 but it COULD happen at anytime in the future as well.

My Prediction -- YOU WILL DIE...

It may happen today (or sometime in the future)...

Just like Q...IAm NOSTRADAMUS!!!

44 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

So when you post that nonsense, that you now admit means nothing as far as today is concerned, you were attempting to do what?

15 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So when you post that nonsense, that you now admit means nothing as far as today is concerned, you were attempting to do what?

What nonsense are you talking about fella? Are you referring to the Q drops?

You are easlily confused these days, and your sentence doesnt even make sense......what other symptoms of the Heimers you suffering from :scratch

Stay Tuned , keep reading becasue the best is yet to come...

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

What nonsense are you talking about fella? Are you referring to the Q drops?

You are easlily confused these days, and your sentence doesnt even make sense......what other symptoms of the Heimers you suffering from :scratch

Stay Tuned , keep reading becasue the best is yet to come...

You're an amazing man raise, I'm on pins and needles waiting for the true scoop on afghanistan. :pop

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy