Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

Just now, mikeman said:

You're an amazing man raise, I'm on pins and needles waiting for the true scoop on afghanistan. :pop

Amazing Raise  , how sweet the sound...he schooled a wretch like you....you are lost but not for long, are blind but keep following and youll see?‍?

I gave you my response and a nice source you  can get some non MSM ideas from or have you already forgotten that?

Lots of nonsense chatter by Chump today clogged it up but its up there.

Enjoy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Im going to show you somthing cool  and I promise you NO ONE in the world have pointed this out to you before

After Trump gets back from Walter Reed after Covid he hangs around and INITIATES 2 salutes to a helicopter, that is not normal protocol.

But look at him as he does it....who do you reckon was important enough in that chopper that he went SOOOOOO out of his way to give respect to..look at his eyes the whole time, REVERANCE , In fact that 2nd salute was literally at the tail end of the chopper as the picture below will show you.

Here is a timeline so you know what to look for

4:08 : The President conferring with unknown person aboard M1.
4:16 : The President departs M1.
4:20 : The President returns Marine's salute, ascends stairs to balcony / Blue Room.
5:24 : The President faces M1 and removes his mask.
5:58 : The President buttons coat at prompt from unknown person below to his right.
6:15 : The President stands to attention.
6:20 : The President initiates first salute.
6:43 : The President concludes first salute.
6:56 : The President steps back due to helicopter blade wash.
7:10 : The President steps forward to original position, stands at attention.
7:12 : The President initiates second salute.
7:14 : The President concludes second salute.
7:15 : The President waves to unknown person(s) below, turns, steps toward the WH.

Trump-4.thumb.jpg.b7479ea0836b73dc7a98e31403f53e20.jpg

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Hey Im going to show you somthing cool  and I promise you NO ONE in the world have pointed this out to you before

After Trump gets back from Walter Reed after Covid he hangs around and INITIATES 2 salutes to a helicopter, that is not normal protocol.

But look at him as he does it....who do you reckon was important enough in that chopper that he went SOOOOOO out of his way to give respect to..look at his eyes the whole time, REVERANCE , In fact that 2nd salute was literally at the tail end of the chopper as the picture below will show you.

Here is a timeline so you know what to look for

4:08 : The President conferring with unknown person aboard M1.
4:16 : The President departs M1.
4:20 : The President returns Marine's salute, ascends stairs to balcony / Blue Room.
5:24 : The President faces M1 and removes his mask.
5:58 : The President buttons coat at prompt from unknown person below to his right.
6:15 : The President stands to attention.
6:20 : The President initiates first salute.
6:43 : The President concludes first salute.
6:56 : The President steps back due to helicopter blade wash.
7:10 : The President steps forward to original position, stands at attention.
7:12 : The President initiates second salute.
7:14 : The President concludes second salute.
7:15 : The President waves to unknown person(s) below, turns, steps toward the WH.

Trump-4.thumb.jpg.b7479ea0836b73dc7a98e31403f53e20.jpg

Looks like he was soaking up the camera time Raise. You know how vain he is.

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

That Project looking glass thing Im doing on TGF is working well, I KNEW you would say that.

Well Im not here to tell you otherwise AT THIS TIME,  maybe down the road Ill bring it up again.

Once again you bring up something totally ridiculous but dont actually say anything.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Once again you bring up something totally ridiculous but dont actually say anything.

Nothing ridiculous about it, I posted something cool that I thought some might enjoy.....You dont see Presidents inititate salutes like that to Marine1 taking off , let alone 2x . You said it was just Trump posing for camera,ok  :dancing    I didnt post to argue about it.

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Nothing ridiculous about it, I posted something cool that I thought some might enjoy.....You dont see Presidents inititate salutes like that to Marine1 taking off , let alone 2x . You said it was just Trump posing for camera,ok  :dancing    I didnt post to argue about it.

He has just got out of the hospital and was making his triumphant return to the white house, any sane person can see that. You are not a sane person.

Just now, mikeman said:

He has just got out of the hospital and was making his triumphant return to the white house, any sane person can see that. You are not a sane person.

That is one perspective , I can understand why you would see it that way.....If it EVER clicks for you one day then you will view it from a different perspective.:bulb   

44 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

That is one perspective , I can understand why you would see it that way.....If it EVER clicks for you one day then you will view it from a different perspective.:bulb   

It did click for me, i used to think you were just a rabid conservative, then I realized you are unstable and have serious mental issues.

Well if you mean the guy who was an NFL player , successful businessman  who suffered from CTE then  I will say that is quite a fabricated description of the man.

Seem like a clown with posting Tourettes would have a tad more compassion for a fellow sufferer:dunno

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6145155/Friend-Jason-Hairston-shock-suicide.html

32 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Well if you mean the guy who was an NFL player , successful businessman  who suffered from CTE then  I will say that is quite a fabricated description of the man.

Seem like a clown with posting Tourettes would have a tad more compassion for a fellow sufferer:dunno

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6145155/Friend-Jason-Hairston-shock-suicide.html

Event - Crazy Nig Nog turns back on his race and becomes a Delusional RW Mouthshit Parrot...

Event: Trump-Supporting Nig Nog Whackjob Kills Himself...

Result: Mouthshit Parrot (RT)  continually quotes Dead Nig Nig...

Jason Hairston was one of the RW's (and Trump's) Token, Uncle Tom, Porch Monkeys...

No more/No less...

Raiser your FAGGOTT STIFF STALKER.

El crapo fado has more posts in your thread than you do.

That STIFF QUEER has made it clear.

Wants you to give him rough sex.

With you playing the role of Trevor Bauer.

I applaud your continual SWATTING away of that annoying little FAGGOTT STIFF.

Who remembers this article from last year about Special Presidential powers

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rewriting-the-limits-of-presidential-powers/

also here is the article about Octagon, Freejack and Zodiac plans that I posted before

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-inside-militarys-top-secret-plans-if-coronavirus-cripples-government-1492878

They both in some way are related to the Devolution plans that I believe are currently active.  I will be adding to this topic but if it sounds interesting then I suggest reading these 2 articles so what follows makes more sense.

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

also here is the article about Octagon, Freejack and Zodiac plans that I posted before

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-inside-militarys-top-secret-plans-if-coronavirus-cripples-government-1492878

They both in some way are related to the Devolution plans that I believe are currently active.  I will be adding to this topic but if it sounds interesting then I suggest reading these 2 articles so what follows makes more sense.

:read

6 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

fea_21moore.jpg

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy