Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ and that is why you are a low level thinker

THis was a breakthrough and I was hoping it would happen tonight.:dancing

Trump WANTED the crowd to boo him, He WANTS people to think for themselves. Trump supporters are NOT SHEEP and this is hard core proof.

Do you think he doesnt read shit and realizes that  people dont understand why he "promotes" the vax

(I have explained this in depth my opinions as to why he cant go against the vax and this one as well https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/04/how-trumps-vaccines-prevent-the-great-reset-and-save-humanity/.   )

Everytime he talks about the vax he says people have a FREEDOM of choice, Trump followers are NOT sheep.......He is one happy guy.

Keep your eyes out for "experts" that you follow who are going to come to the same conclusion that Raise just told you ,,,,,,rememeber that you heard it from me FIRST though.

Also keep you eyes out for how Trump will start shifting the vax narrative 

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Trump WANTED the crowd to boo him, He WANTS people to think for themselves. Trump supporters are NOT SHEEP and this is hard core proof.

Do you think he doesnt read shit and realizes why people dont understand that  he "promotes" the vax

(I have explained this in depth my opinions as to why he cant go against the vax and this one as well https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/04/how-trumps-vaccines-prevent-the-great-reset-and-save-humanity/.   )

Everytime he talks about the vax he says people have a FREEDOM of choice, Trump followers are NOT sheep.......He is one happy guy.

Keep your eyes out for "experts" that you follow who are going to come to the same conclusion that Raise just told you ,,,,,,rememeber that you heard it from me FIRST though.

Did you hear him say let me know when it doesn't work? So he's uninformed as well.

Just now, mikeman said:

Did you hear him say let me know when it doesn't work? So he's uninformed as well.

Dude you are tripping balls if you think Trump is uninformed. His words are measured and are spoken with purpose.

If you will just TRY expanding your thinking beyond "Fuck Trump, he sucks" a world of possibilites will open.

You cant even imagine how many balls he is juggling at one time to accomplish his mission.:bulb of restoring the Rebublic and ridding the DS/Cabal from existence

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Do you think he doesnt read shit and realizes that  people dont understand why he "promotes" the vax

You sure are one dumb motherfucker

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Dude you are tripping balls if you think Trump is uninformed. His words are measured and are spoken with purpose.

If you will just TRY expanding your thinking beyond "Fuck Trump, he sucks" a world of possibilites will open.

You cant even imagine how many balls he is juggling at one time to accomplish his mission.:bulb of restoring the Rebublic and ridding the DS/Cabal from existence

:laugh

I expect to see him start pushing against the repeated vaxes , ie boosters at first

It will help if the interviewers in the next couple weeks ask him about being booed. He will be about the talk about it and it will send a LOUD message to the DS

"See even Trump cant make them take it"......how POWERFUL is that?

This shit is masterful pal,

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Because IT IS...Operation Warp speed could have ONLY been pulled off by Trump.....but until you expand your thinking you are gonna be on this level repeating the same shit over and over.

Give it a rest, Parrot...

If Trump is so "proud" of the vaccine, then why is he pandering to anti-vaxxers?

Your Brainless Trump Bullshit is so thick, that you need to take some time to wipe the shit out of your eyes...

Your Mouthshits make ZERO Sense...

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

That whole article is a trip on so many levels, I think my fellow Qanon(no such thing BTW) on another board will laugh their asses off at it...this is funnier than the normal shit they throw write  At least they linked to the event page,:dancing

Good one IAG thx

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

That whole article is a trip on so many levels, I think my fellow Qanon(no such thing BTW) on another board will laugh their asses off at it...this is funnier than the normal shit they throw write  At least they linked to the event page,:dancing

Good one IAG thx

Awesome...

A QAnon Board?

Sounds like a Real Bunch of Tinfoil Hat Dipshits...

5kbkcz.jpg

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy