Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

any posters here who supply the cartels with income 

and have for years upon years. business is booming i here

:pop

Well, in reality Im aiming to help the little man, the little farmer ripping the coca plants from the ground

Besides, drugs should be legal, BOOM, cartels gone

If only the US desisted on its war on drugs by doing the SMART thing

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

help the farmers :laugh:laugh:laugh

buy bags of coffee you twisted fuk. what an excuse maker lol 

I do, we consume way more coffee than ANYTHING else in this household

In Costa Rica I bought from the same farmer every week, best prices and quality ever... Left him a bunch of kitchen equipment I wasnt saving - Gave 90% of my clothes to the local church

I am allowed to have 2 plants of weed here, so thats not helping the cartels...

We all have a vice. Mine is known. Yours is also known.

If I had to pick my son to like some blow or to fancy fuckin men dressed as women, Id pick the former 10/10

Just now, housepicks said:

I don’t think this is a very healthy way to look at things.

LOL..............

Housepicks... you dabble very ocassionally last I heard?

I dabble once a week, with my wife at home, drinking some wine and playing some cards, and else.

What is the big issue? I work for a living, I dont get government handouts like KK

10 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

the very thought of you stepping on US soil would make desantis vomit

same with heroin-guy who is on the run. still talks like hes a conservative. but im reality hes a pathologically lying, elder abusing, daughter infidel abandoming punk ass niger 

You project your anger against your brother, who is a heroin addict, on me!!!! Heroin is on another level, worst than crack - I know it firsthand, I quit heroin in 2008. Does your brother even have a job? I dont abuse nobody, and Im loyal to my wife. Zero n1gger traits here, except for the ocassional hip hop tune.

I think you need to take a chill pill... Im not your enemy

I just dont like Non heterosexual sexual humans

11 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

the very thought of you stepping on US soil would make desantis vomit

same with heroin-guy who is on the run. still talks like hes a conservative. but im reality hes a pathologically lying, elder abusing, daughter infidel abandoming punk ass niger 

De Santis is a Jesuit, and controlled opposition

LMAO

You are so lame

24 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

LOL..............

Housepicks... you dabble very ocassionally last I heard?

I dabble once a week, with my wife at home, drinking some wine and playing some cards, and else.

What is the big issue? I work for a living, I dont get government handouts like KK

You still snort blow once a week?  That’s playing with fire.  I always wig out feeling my heart race and think of Len Bias then pull up heart monitor apps and seeing it beating 150+ and really get scared.  Drinking only makes it more dangerous but who doesn’t drink when doing blow?

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You still snort blow once a week?  That’s playing with fire.  I always wig out feeling my heart race and think of Len Bias then pull up heart monitor apps and seeing it beating 150+ and really get scared.  Drinking only makes it more dangerous but who doesn’t drink when doing blow?

once a week lol

see his walls of text at 4am all the time. and thats on the side in-between bigfoot copy-n-paste "work" 

5 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

once a week lol

see his walls of text at 4am all the time. and thats on the side in-between bigfoot copy-n-paste "work" 

walls of text all the time, havent posted in like 3 months

LOL

4am? Naturally, as Im 8 hours ahead of California fuckin bimbo :clap

Stick to props and ass fucking

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Any further demands, or have you embarrassed yourself beyond all repair here?

meh... I asked you to not talk to me...

but here we are, cause you are dumbdumbdumb not unlike boatboatboat

nah, you are not nearly as bad as Kinger and BBB, but they really set low standards...

I used to like you, so this is mostly a sad experience, same with KK, but thats life

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

walls of text all the time, havent posted in like 3 months

LOL

4am? Naturally, as Im 8 hours ahead of California fuckin bimbo :clap

Stick to props and ass fucking

4am your time. funny waking up early for a jog and see you talking to yourself with giant 500 word posts to a poster who wont ever even read it

private investigator :laugh if forgot about that one

6 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

meh... I asked you to not talk to me...

but here we are, cause you are dumbdumbdumb not unlike boatboatboat

nah, you are not nearly as bad as Kinger and BBB, but they really set low standards...

I used to like you, so this is mostly a sad experience, same with KK, but thats life

Your truculent behavior is noted.

18 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

4am your time. funny waking up early for a jog and see you talking to yourself with giant 500 word posts to a poster who wont ever even read it

private investigator :laugh if forgot about that one

Well yes, I work until late, so does my wife, we are not morning people... its a mutt point

You know how many free subscriptions I give out in a week? Like $500-$1000 worth

If we do that, how much you think we are doing? Ill give you a hint, more than the average yearly salary in the U.S. / IN A MONTH.

Needless to say, bright future ahead of me... will be doing $4k a month by July... and $10k by 2025... guy already said he wants me to become CEO and take charge of everything as he obscures in the background to just do films... such an amazing guy, nothing like you or Hoffa, a real brother, a real friend.

Im not stressing over much now, I have secured my survival of Agenda 2030 as I will have an off the grid set up by no later than 2027.

Once I hit this mark I will return every single dime to everybody here that requests it, gift or no gift, BBB included...

At that point I wont be scraping no more and will be time to right some wrongs and move on

Watch and lear Kolzig