Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

7 minutes ago, IAG said:

I don’t know.  Isn’t that a lot of money in some places?  Not that it’s an excuse, but why on earth was he given the money to hold?  Even with his claims to have changed, we all know his history and his addiction issues,   It’s like putting a plate of cookies in front of Hoops.    My guess is in his head he was just “borrowing” it, and had some plan to get it back by end of contest that never came to fruition.   He just dug the hole deeper with his attacks and excuses, but we know that’s what he does when backed into a corner,…hope he makes it right.   WWJD HUAD!?

I already posted the 10 commandments to him yesterday and showed him “thou shalt not steal.”  It did nothing. 

My guess is that his wife is realizing that he can’t provide the life she thought she would get and this was a quick fix to save the marriage, pay the rent, take her to dinner that he can’t afford or something.  Otherwise why steal it in the first place if it is an amount that should mean nothing to most people?

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

I already posted the 10 commandments to him yesterday and showed him “thou shalt not steal.”  It did nothing. 

My guess is that his wife is realizing that he can’t provide the life she thought she would get and this was an quick fix to save the marriage.  Otherwise why steal it in the first place if it is an amount that should mean nothing to most people?

Nothing like hypocrisy to make true Christians look bad.  I just watched the Hulu documentary about Jerry Falwell Jr….case in point.    

Maybe you are right, but I would lean toward gambling or drugs.  He’s definitely made improvements, but slip ups are inevitable.  I just hope he asks for forgiveness, and makes it right.

P.S.   You are from Georgia no?  I will be spending Christmas there..first time in the state!

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

Nothing like hypocrisy to make true Christians look bad.  I just watched the Hulu documentary about Jerry Falwell Jr….case in point.    

Maybe you are right, but I would lean toward gambling or drugs.  He’s definitely made improvements, but slip ups are inevitable.  I just hope he asks for forgiveness, and makes it right.

P.S.   You are from Georgia no?  I will be spending Christmas there..first time in the state!

Ha I just watched it too.  Good documentary.

Yes I’m from Georgia.  It’s not cold at all yet even for us (anything below 60 sucks).  Should be a nice escape from a South Dakota winter for you if you can avoid all the racist neo-nazi’s here per OneFooter.

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Ha I just watched it too.  Good documentary.

Yes I’m from Georgia.  It’s not cold at all yet even for us (anything below 60 sucks).  Should be a nice escape from a South Dakota winter for you if you can avoid all the racist neo-nazi’s here per OneFooter.

Thanks for the heads up.  I’ll keep a look out for pick ups with swastikas on them!

22 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

My guess is that his wife is realizing that he can’t provide the life she thought she would get and this was a quick fix to save the marriage, pay the rent, take her to dinner that he can’t afford or something.  Otherwise why steal it in the first place if it is an amount that should mean nothing to most people?

You're giving the guy waaaayyy too much credit there.  No way. 

2 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

You're giving the guy waaaayyy too much credit there.  No way. 

Perhaps.  Who knows other than a measly few hundred dollars meant that much to him to need to steal it.  

Regardless, if he doesn’t have a few hundred as spare cash lying around that is meaningless to fund a night of debauchery then I don’t know what woman will remain happy being provided for that little.  His videos literally have about 2 comments max.  Maybe he works hard but has nothing to show.  Anything is speculation other than this is a sorry look of him at the moment:

25 minutes ago, IAG said:

Falwell more cucked than Brock !

26 minutes ago, IAG said:

Saw that when it came out earlier this month, LOL.

Falwell a fuckin' creep.  He loved watching his wife get banged.  Crazy.  Then they give the pool boy a ton of money to open his own business.  

That pool boy was full of shit, though.  Those Fernandez Brothers (or whatever their name was) just happened to have pictures of the pool boy and Falwell's wife?  The pool boy sent those pictures to one of them trying to show off.  They then used the pictures against them.  Otherwise, how did they wind up with them?

6 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Falwell a fuckin' creep.  He loved watching his wife get banged.  Crazy.  Then they give the pool boy a ton of money to open his own business.  

That pool boy was full of shit, though.  Those Fernandez Brothers (or whatever their name was) just happened to have pictures of the pool boy and Falwell's wife?  The pool boy sent those pictures to one of them trying to show off.  They then used the pictures against them.  Otherwise, how did they wind up with them?

Yeah what a sick weirdo.  Knowing your gf or wife had sex with somebody else while with you should instantly be the end of the relationship.  Instead it was his fantasy.

Only mega preachers that seemed like the real deal and true men of God are Billy Graham, and Charles Stanley.  Maybe Hagee although he’s a bit too much at times.  The rest all seem like total frauds.  Especially Joel Olsteen.  Maybe HUAD subscribes to Olsteen’s philosophy of God wants you to feel good, smile, and be happy, so if stealing a few hundred accomplished that then so be it.

4 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

I can’t remember exactly how that went with how they got the pictures and that whole deal.  Like how JFJ hung his wife out to dry lol…especially when I hear the recorded calls and see him peaking out the sole on the one video call. What a clown. 

6 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Ya I agree pool boys story was suspect. Wonder if a Brock would prefer his wife to pick a pool boy to cuck him from than a former U of Illinois  basketball player. 

6 minutes ago, IAG said:

I can’t remember exactly how that went with how they got the pictures and that whole deal.  Like how JFJ hung his wife out to dry lol…especially when I hear the recorded calls and see him peaking out the sole on the one video call. What a clown. 

The John Delorean documentary on Hulu was pretty good too if you haven’t watched it.  Cars, cocaine, money, an entrepreneur with a vision, a model wife, and a fall from grace.  Good story.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Yeah what a sick weirdo.  Knowing your gf or wife had sex with somebody else while with you should instantly be the end of the relationship.  Instead it was his fantasy.

Only mega preachers that seemed like the real deal and true men of God are Billy Graham, and Charles Stanley.  Maybe Hagee although he’s a bit too much at times.  The rest all seem like total frauds.  Especially Joel Olsteen.  Maybe HUAD subscribes to Olsteen’s philosophy of God wants you to feel good, smile, and be happy, so if stealing a few hundred accomplished that then so be it.

Agree on Billy Graham.  Always kind of liked Robert Schuler as well…soothing voice.   Not familiar with Charles Stanley, or if I was, I don’t recall. 

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya I agree pool boys story was suspect. Wonder if a Brock would prefer his wife to pick a pool boy to cuck him from than a former U of Illinois  basketball player. 

Yeah, those brothers just happened to have the pictures of them being intimate?  LOL. They glossed right over that shit.  Pool boy obviously showed them and then they tried to blackmail them.  Clown.

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

Agree on Billy Graham.  Always kind of liked Robert Schuler as well…soothing voice.   Not familiar with Charles Stanley, or if I was, I don’t recall. 

He was always on TV every Sunday before he retired within the last few years.  His son runs Northpoint church here in Alpharetta which is a mega church with branches all over, has books etc worth like 50 million.  I don’t think much of him but his dad is the real deal. His church was literally a minute down the road from my ex.  Haha we never made it once in 2 years.

5 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Yeah, Olsteen a big time fraud.  Very punchable face, too.  Scummy fuck.

He literally manipulates the Bible to make people feel good about their self no matter what, and preaches nothing about the true message other than smile and be happy.

“So you just killed a man?  God wants you to wash all of that a way and smile as he’s got bigger plans for you.  God will make you happy again.  Look at the smile on my face.”

9E8505FA-C9F0-44A4-9692-436255D5D201.webp

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The John Delorean documentary on Hulu was pretty good too if you haven’t watched it.  Cars, cocaine, money, an entrepreneur with a vision, a model wife, and a fall from grace.  Good story.

You see his daughter has brought GEN2.0 DeLorean back?

Pretty bad ass piece of metal.