• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the first thing I would ask myself when voting or choosing an affiliation would be, "Is this person going to steal my money and give it to rich friends, donors, foreign criminals, his/her family, large corporations and their executives, retired government officials working for the department of defense, bomb makers; then turn to you and say there's no money for the things that should matter to you.

Sorry we can't even afford a health care plan, let alone health care, no money to fix roads, bridges and airports so you don't sit in traffic for two hours a day, more law enforcement so you feel safe going out or driving across city. 5G internet so you can be more competitive in today's world.

No party or politician can be perfect in today's world with all the social media scrutiny and media flash, he'll you can't even tell if what you read, hear or watch is true. But you can tell a thief and a liar, from someone who is in the game to help other than themselves.

Follow your money, it'll tell you the truth.

Well said. I'll add he doesn't have to like for them to be terrific. They're also terrific if they're loyal, if they support his false narratives or if they pay him and his family money.

don't forget the ice raids this weekend. better hide ALL the migrants you are helping.....

have you just once said anything negative about the left. I know, they have a perfect record.....

Dumb Alfie is wrong again. I don't know why I waste my time. Clearly your brain is the size of a pea.

I'm pissed at Nancy. I don't like Biden, too old, and Gillibrand can take a hike for what she did to Al Franken.

8 Lefty's confirmed corrupt Alex Acosta. I didn't like that. Some have admitted it was mistake. An inexcusable mistake.

If you go back 30 years the bottom half of America had more wealth than the bottom half today. The reason? Inequality!

Substantial wage gains have only been seen at the top. The wages on the bottom half have been stagnant.

Trump and his Turdbase chirp it's the best economy ever? Lol The reality is it's hang on by a thread.

Mueller found the Russians He reported Trump gave the Russians internal polling data on multiple occasions. Trump and his people had over 150 secret meetings with the Russians. Trump as the Russians to help him find Hillary's emails. That same night Hillary's and the DNC servers were hack. I could go on and on.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread