• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So 4k may have tried entering with about a dozen at the border.

Even 1 is too much!

They shouldn't mislead, tho, but will await the speech tonight to see if that's what he does.

Even 1 secret meeting with the Russians is too much. Breaking news Trump's campaign chairman Paul Manafort was secretly meeting with Russian operatives and sharing campaign info. Other breaking news about Russian lawyer involved in the June '16 Trump tower meeting. Trump Russian conspiracy against America so very obvious.

Even 1 secret meeting with the Russians is too much. Breaking news Trump's campaign chairman Paul Manafort was secretly meeting with Russian operatives and sharing campaign info. Other breaking news about Russian lawyer involved in the June '16 Trump tower meeting. Trump Russian conspiracy against America so very obvious.

Russian lawyer= can you explain why Obama let her in the usa when she was banned from entering...….

I was wondering? Did Trump University get shutdown by the government due to fraud. I believe The Trump Foundation was also shutdown by the government because of serious acts of fraud.

Fishtard do you care to elaborate?

kind of off topic, no?

schumer and Pelosi can been in govt for how long? what did they do about immigration...…..

I was wondering? Did Trump University get shutdown by the government due to fraud. I believe The Trump Foundation was also shutdown by the government because of serious acts of fraud.

Fishtard do you care to elaborate?

I believe the government took care of that. Trump has a history of continuing illegal and unethical activity unless pressured by governmental agencies.

Fishtard do you care to elaborat

THIS   Or what about the 12(at least) illegal aliens he had working for him at his country club?   What up wth that Fissfuk  Brilliant

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread