TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

All the time. On the local news.

Probably doesn't make it's way up to Illinois I guess?

Did some research. Firstoff, Pinocchio is trafficking a phony national emergency.

My early findings suggest most of the drugs smuggled come thru Port of Entries via train, trucks, cars, air, water. I'm sure most of the busts happen at Port of Entries. Also it's the Mexican Cartel that is behind the logistics of how to transport drugs to America. And very little are smuggled in on foot via illegal entry points. Very interesting?

Trump also talks about terrorist entering thru the Southern Border. Immigration reports debunked this rhetoric. Now one know terrorist has entered in the last 2 years. I believe Pinocchio and Sarah Hillbilly are trafficking 10,000 terrorist.

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I was with all the sophists, my head was in the clouds, too.

However, it was more wise to wake up and see what was happening from all angles.

Now, runner calls a wall immoral, but what do our officials on the ground say? Well, the people tasked with keeping us safe came out n said that a wall is much needed.

Good enough for me!

We don't have open borders. We have port of Entries for asylum seekers. How many people are sneaking thru Southern Az every year. A high percentage of these illegals have seasonal jobs waiting for them. Farming, landscaping, etc. Jobs Americans don't want. If it's such a crisis go after the employers hard. If there were no jobs the illegals wouldn't be motivated to sneak in year after year. Yes the border needs more resources, but saying bad people are pouring in, drugs dealers and murderers are invading is political bullshit. Go after the employers, like the owner of The Bedminster G.C.

P.S. protecting our Democracy our Presidential election is a bigger crisis than the myth at the Southern Border. Let's protect our elections from foreign interference and voter suppression.

So the bad guys go thru the legal points of entry? I bet the bad guys carry guns legally also. Just trying to get ahead, legally of course.

So the bad guys go thru the legal points of entry? I bet the bad guys carry guns legally also. Just trying to get ahead, legally of course.

Interesting to find out you and Mach support Eminent Domain. Government seizing property. Going to court to seize property that land owners don't want to give up. Didn't think RepubliCONs and Conservative supported this kind of Government intervention. I'm pretty sure if Obama said he would seize property via Eminent Domain to build a wall you and Mach would get your panties in a tangle. Conservatism is funny!

Interesting to find out you and Mach support Eminent Domain. Government seizing property. Going to court to seize property that land owners don't want to give up. Didn't think RepubliCONs and Conservative supported this kind of Government intervention. I'm pretty sure if Obama said he would seize property via Eminent Domain to build a wall you and Mach would get your panties in a tangle. Conservatism is funny

Interesting to find out you and Mach support Eminent Domain. Government seizing property. Going to court to seize property that land owners don't want to give up. Didn't think RepubliCONs and Conservative supported this kind of Government intervention. I'm pretty sure if Obama said he would seize property via Eminent Domain to build a wall you and Mach would get your panties in a tangle. Conservatism is funny

What land? There's no farming down there, no one is growing crops right up to the border. There are ranches down there, ranching is totally different from farming, building a wall with an accompanying service road, etc, is a small price to pay. Do you think these ranchers want criminals and drug dealers trapsing across their land, finding bodies?

Interesting to find out you and Mach support Eminent Domain. Government seizing property. Going to court to seize property that land owners don't want to give up. Didn't think RepubliCONs and Conservative supported this kind of Government intervention. I'm pretty sure if Obama said he would seize property via Eminent Domain to build a wall you and Mach would get your panties in a tangle. Conservatism is funny!

I know a few people from school that live in Arizona, one being a retired cop from Phoenix. All of them want added security of some sort. You don’t get the magnitude of it there.

Biggest stretch of land is the Southern Texas border. A lot of it privately owned. The Texas land owners want to keep their land.

Also Pinocchio is trafficking 3,000 known terrorist have crossed the Southern Border. Sarah Hillbilly Sanders parrots this false rhetoric. More proof that Pinocchio's national emergency at the Southern Border is made up. DHS own reports state zero known terrorist have crossed the border in the last 2 years.

The unsophisticated getting conned by Don the Con!

Biggest stretch of land is the Southern Texas border. A lot of it privately owned. The Texas land owners want to keep their land.

Also Pinocchio is trafficking 3,000 known terrorist have crossed the Southern Border. Sarah Hillbilly Sanders parrots this false rhetoric. More proof that Pinocchio's national emergency at the Southern Border is made up. DHS own reports state zero known terrorist have crossed the border in the last 2 years.

The unsophisticated getting conned by Don the Con!

Even the democrats admit we have a huge border problem.  They just don't agree with the method to fix it.  And much of that stems from politics, not facts or common sense. 

Build more barriers where it's needed, not necessarily a "wall" all the way across.  Beef up border security and resources.  Use more modern day technology in the security efforts.  Pass sensible legislation that deals with immigration issues.

I don't know what the price tag would be for that.  But every American should be for that.  

Even the democrats admit we have a huge border problem. They just don't agree with the method to fix it. And much of that stems from politics, not facts or common sense.

Research suggests drug seizures and arrests at the Southern Border have steadily declined in recent years. The crisis is made up! Especially when you hear Pinocchio, Pence and Saddlebags Sanders say 3700 known terrorist have snuck in thru the Southern Border. The unsophisticated will believe this con.

The deadliest drug is coming in from China. Fentanyl. China's Fentanyl is very deadly. There's a true crisis.

Build more barriers where it's needed, not necessarily a "wall" all the way across. Beef up border security and resources. Use more modern day technology in the security efforts. Pass sensible legislation that deals with immigration issues.

I don't know what the price tag would be for that. But every American should be for that.

I agree! And that's exactly why drug seizures and arrests at the Southern Border have been steadily declining. The narrative of a crisis is false, political, and a straight out fear mongering tactic.

Build more barriers where it's needed, not necessarily a "wall" all the way across.  Beef up border security and resources.  Use more modern day technology in the security efforts.  Pass sensible legislation that deals with immigration issues.

I don't know what the price tag would be for that.  But every American should be for that.  

Absolutely.   That takes manpower.  Hire many, many, many more Federal Workers.   Pay them, don't belittle them.   Improve their technology.  

A Wall is nonsense, overly expensive, a horrid use of resources,  and ineffective.   

According to DHS’s own statistics, in fiscal year 2017, DHS detained 2,554 individuals on the terrorist watch list who were trying to enter the United States from all ports of entry across the globe, but only 335 of them were traveling by land. Most were encountered at airports. Plus, as Ned Price, who worked in the Obama administration’s National Security Counsel, told NBC News, most of those stops probably occurred because the person traveling matched a name on the terrorist watch list, but that does not mean the person was confirmed to be a terrorist.

Research suggests drug seizures and arrests at the Southern Border have steadily declined in recent years. The crisis is made up! Especially when you hear Pinocchio, Pence and Saddlebags Sanders say 3700 known terrorist have snuck in thru the Southern Border. The unsophisticated will believe this con.

The deadliest drug is coming in from China. Fentanyl. China's Fentanyl is very deadly. There's a true crisis.

True but it doesn’t diminish the southern border concerns.

True but it doesn’t diminish the southern border concerns.

Key word CONCERNS! And that's what the DEM's believe also. A lot different than an emergency, a crisis. And that's why DEM's originally voted for a bipartisan spending bill that included 1.6 Billion for border security. It was a done deal, Trump said he would sign it. Then Rush, Ingram, and Coulter begin bitching in his ear. Trump changed his mind and refused to sign the bill.

Trump's word can't be trusted, if the Dems give in Trump will play this same game again and again. It's Trump's shutdown and will be Trump and the RepubliCONs loss.

Key word CONCERNS! And that's what the DEM's believe also. A lot different than an emergency, a crisis. And that's why DEM's originally voted for a bipartisan spending bill that included 1.6 Billion for border security. It was a done deal, Trump said he would sign it. Then Rush, Ingram, and Coulter begin bitching in his ear. Trump changed his mind and refused to sign the bill.

Trump's word can't be trusted, if the Dems give in Trump will play this same game again and again. It's Trump's shutdown and will be Trump and the RepubliCONs loss.

if it's a Trump shutdown and a republican loss, why do you keep bitching about it? :laugh

Well then what's your problem? Your team wins!!!You are a seriously stupid motherfucker...The fact that you go to bed every night for the last 2 years and wake up with the same stupid bullshit is funny as hell...

Almost as funny as you thinking Led Zeppelin sang "That Smell" and Bump stocks were called Bump stops...

Dumb motherfucker...Someone should put you out of your misery and if Trump wins again hopefully it will be by your own hand...

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread