TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

It's amazing that the media is so clueless about this spy stuff, we grab that woman who wasn't even a spy, just a meddler, and they grab this guy in Russia and the media pretends they're not linked. Same with China, we force canada tp grab that hawuii executive, then China starts grabbing canadians and the media pretends again it's terrible.

The US starts everything. Obviously it's deliberate to ruin relations with both Russia and China and help maintain the deep state industrial complex, but there are many people that dont believe that.

You seem to know a lot about Maria Butina. Not a spy? Can you elaborate? You should read link first. Medium percentage of unpatriotic posters at TGF! Yeah, America and Russia have the same reputation when arresting spy's. Lol. The media does get it!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/maria-butina-set-to-plead-guilty-to-conspiring-to-act-as-agent-of-kremlin-documents-shows/2018/12/11/91dc7464-fd62-11e8-ad40-cdfd0e0dd65a_story.html

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You seem to know a lot about Maria Butina. Not a spy? Can you elaborate? You should read link first. High percentage of unpatriotic posters at TGF! Yeah, America and Russia have the same reputation when arresting spy's. Lol. The media does get it!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/maria-butina-set-to-plead-guilty-to-conspiring-to-act-as-agent-of-kremlin-documents-shows/2018/12/11/91dc7464-fd62-11e8-ad40-cdfd0e0dd65a_story.html

Diane Feinstein had a russian agent working in her office for decades, that's real, Sweet maria was just doing her job as a small time meddler.

Should he be arrested for treason?

It's very rare and hard to get arrested for treason. They haven't even charged Pinocchio for treason, and he committed open treason.

You usually get charged with conspiring against America. Some say you have to be at war before treason can be committed. You can argue being under cyber attacks are war. Our Democracy lost that war, and it led to an illegal President.

It's very rare and hard to get arrested for treason. They haven't even charged Pinocchio for treason, and he committed open treason.

You usually get charged with conspiring against America. Some say you have to be at war before treason can be committed. You can argue being under cyber attacks are war. Our Democracy lost that war, and it led to an illegal President.

I find it comical how the Trumptards think Russia is the good guy now because Trump loves him some Putin.  

No.  Russia is the enemy.  They have been since the end of WW2.  That hasn't changed.

It slowed down a bit in the late 80's to the early 2000's, but it's back on.  They envy us and would love nothing more than to wipe us off the face of the planet.  

That's truth.  

I find it comical how the Trumptards think Russia is the good guy now because Trump loves him some Putin.  

No.  Russia is the enemy.  They have been since the end of WW2.  That hasn't changed.

It slowed down a bit in the late 80's to the early 2000's, but it's back on.  They envy us and would love nothing more than to wipe us off the face of the planet.  

That's truth.  

Russia is an adversary because they are treated terribly by the US, the US tries to interfere and damage their economy, intl relations, alliances, etc. All Russia is doing is responding in kind, a normal, logical, expected response.

Right now Russia IS the good guy, period.

No. Russia is the enemy. They have been since the end of WW2. That hasn't changed.

It slowed down a bit in the late 80's to the early 2000's, but it's back on. They envy us and would love nothing more than to wipe us off the face of the planet.

That's truth.

Solid post. Thank you!

Breaking News today. Mueller's grand jury extended for 6 months. It was due to expire this weekend. Rachel is currently taking about it.

I have this gal in SD. Mexican national. Came here legally, and pays like 800+ every several months for her papers and all that stuff. 

Anyway, we kinda lost touch when I supported Trump. 

Tonight was the first night talking to her in a while and she's all "Build the wall." Doesn't like parents bringing their kids in horrific conditions and it pissed her off when the caravan rejected Mexico's asylum offers. 

So when she called me, I thought I could troll her with Trump stuff, only to be surprised by her being all for it now. JAJA.

I have this gal in SD. Mexican national. Came here legally, and pays like 800+ every several months for her papers and all that stuff.

Anyway, we kinda lost touch when I supported Trump.

Tonight was the first night talking to her in a while and she's all "Build the wall." Doesn't like parents bringing their kids in horrific conditions and it pissed her off when the caravan rejected Mexico's asylum offers.

So when she called me, I thought I could troll her with Trump stuff, only to be surprised by her being all for it now. JAJA.

The parents are desperate and leaving more horrific conditions than the myth known as a crisis at the border. It's only been a crisis the last 2 years. More proof of a myth. Pinocchio hiring, abusing and covering up for illegals at his Bedminster Golf Club. Feds, State, and Congress need to investigate that illegal, hypocritical behavior.

P.S. Now you and your gal can drink the Red Cool Aid together. What should we call a female Cult member?

The parents are desperate and leaving more horrific conditions than the myth known as a crisis at the border. It's only been a crisis the last 2 years. More proof of a myth. Pinocchio hiring, abusing and covering up for illegals at his Bedminster Golf Club. Feds, State, and Congress need to investigate that illegal, hypocritical behavior.

P.S. Now you and your gal can drink the Red Cool Aid together. What should we call a female Cult member?

Have you seen the clip where Obama called on parents not to bring their children?

I get that most of all of this is amplified since it is Trump, but these discussions, situations and proposed solutions have been around long before him. And hopefully get cleared up so they do not linger after. 

Wall + DACA + Comprehensive Immigration Reform. Let's be bold and solve it all at once so we do not have crises, children being mistreated or dying and curb as much illegal activity as we can while fostering a supportive system that helps people come here legally. 

Have you seen the clip where Obama called on parents not to bring their children?

I get that most of all of this is amplified since it is Trump, but these discussions, situations and proposed solutions have been around long before him. And hopefully get cleared up so they do not linger after.

Wall + DACA + Comprehensive Immigration Reform. Let's be bold and solve it all at once so we do not have crises, children being mistreated or dying and curb as much illegal activity as we can while fostering a supportive system that helps people come here legally.

This is America. A wall is immoral. Pinocchio ran on a wall that Mexico would pay for? Is it fair to shutdown the government because Mexico won't pay for it? Pinocchio's campaign pitch prior to midterms was the wall and bad, brown people, caravans invading the Southern Border. He was beaten soundly. Mexico ain't paying for it, the American public voted against it, move the Fuk on!

This is America. A wall is immoral. Pinocchio ran on a wall that Mexico would pay for? Is it fair to shutdown the government because Mexico won't pay for it? Pinocchio's campaign pitch prior to midterms was the wall and bad, brown people, caravans invading the Southern Border. He was beaten soundly. Mexico ain't paying for it, the American public voted against it, move the Fuk on!

Mexico might be paying for it.  Maybe not with a direct check.  

But maybe with these trade deals and what not.  IDK.  Maybe...

And I don't believe we have a "crisis" at the border Runner.  But we definitely have a problem. 

It's been a problem for years.  We either have an open border or we don't.  

Those ranchers in southern AZ see the problem.  It's in their backyard every day.  

It's not all women and children coming across.   And its not all the "boogie man" either.

It's a problem.  To dismiss that is not being honest. 

And I don't believe we have a "crisis" at the border Runner. But we definitely have a problem.

It's been a problem for years. We either have an open border or we don't.

Those ranchers in southern AZ see the problem. It's in their backyard every day.

It's not all women and children coming across. And its not all the "boogie man" either.

It's a problem. To dismiss that is not being honest.

We don't have open borders. We have port of Entries for asylum seekers. How many people are sneaking thru Southern Az every year. A high percentage of these illegals have seasonal jobs waiting for them. Farming, landscaping, etc. Jobs Americans don't want. If it's such a crisis go after the employers hard. If there were no jobs the illegals wouldn't be motivated to sneak in year after year. Yes the border needs more resources, but saying bad people are pouring in, drugs dealers and murderers are invading is political bullshit. Go after the employers, like the owner of The Bedminster G.C.

P.S. protecting our Democracy our Presidential election is a bigger crisis than the myth at the Southern Border. Let's protect our elections from foreign interference and voter suppression.

We don't have open borders. We have port of Entries for asylum seekers. How many people are sneaking thru Southern Az every year. A high percentage of these illegals have seasonal jobs waiting for them. Farming, landscaping, etc. Jobs Americans don't want. If it's such a crisis go after the employers hard. If there were no jobs the illegals wouldn't motivated to sneak in year after year. Yes the border needs more resources, but saying bad people are pouring in, drugs dealers and murderers are invading is political bullshit. Go after the employers, like the owner of The Bedminster G.C.

Some good points in here.  

A place like Yuma, AZ has migrant workers going back and forth seasonally.  Is this a problem?  No. 

But you mixed in some myths.  Drug dealers aren't invading the country?  C'mon man.  Don't try to sneak that in.  Of course drugs flow across the border.  Has been happening for years. 

Opioids are rampant right now.  Big problem. 

Some good points in here.

A place like Yuma, AZ has migrant workers going back and forth seasonally. Is this a problem? No.

But you mixed in some myths. Drug dealers aren't invading the country? C'mon man. Don't try to sneak that in. Of course drugs flow across the border. Has been happening for years.

Opioids are rampant right now. Big problem.

A 100 billion dollars wall solves this problem? Most of the Opioid problem is pharmaceuticals. Prescription abuse. How often do you hear about big drug bust at the border? A lot of the drugs are flown in. Smuggled via ocean. I don't hear about border drug bust? Do you? The crisis is severely conflated.

What equipment do these border drug smugglers use. Do the cross the border with big back packs, purses?

A 100 billion dollars wall solves this problem? Most of the Opioid problem is pharmaceuticals. Prescription abuse. How often do you hear about big drug bust at the border? A lot of the drugs are flown in. Smuggled via ocean. I don't hear about border drug bust? Do you? The crisis is severely conflated.

Then you should have no issue exchanging the wall for daca and working on comprehensive immigration reform.

Then you should have no issue exchanging the wall for daca and working on comprehensive immigration reform.

No a wall is immoral, it will also fuk up the wildlife natural cycle or whatever it's called. Plus ranchers won't be happy about giving up their land. It's a political con job sold by a conman to the unsophisticated.

All the time. On the local news.

Probably doesn't make it's way up to Illinois I guess?

Drug bust at the Southern Border doesn't make the news. We hear about drugs found in cargo on planes, ships, boats, semi's and cars. Drugs are even smuggled via mail, Fed Ex, UPS.

I'm gonna do research on what drugs, values, and number of busts along the border. I don't think a wall fixes or even dents the Opioid problem. Imo.

I don't think the land owners are willing to give up their land. I don't think it will happen. America is better than that, more sophisticated than Trump's base to fall for the Con!

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread