• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mach, I know you Cult! But try and be honest. If the blocked # turns out to be Pinocchio's, would that be a game changer?

Why should I answer your questions when you disrespect me in the onset of it?

Was I cultist for Obama when I was on his side fighting the Reps who were do nothing then? Was I cultist for O when I wanted him to do a recess appointment for Merrick?

Why is supporting one President just like I supported the other make me a cultist? Oh, right. Because you do not like this one and must negatively label any supporters. 

Sad!

They'll likely do a swap.

But instead of us giving 5/1 like O would do, it'll be 1/1, with that 1 being that gal of theirs who was allegedly prominent in the meddling.

A swap is a horrible precedent. Pinocchio should be demanding Putin free this American. Pompeo, the White House should all be demanding the release of this American hostage or there will be serious consequences. Pinocchio should be warning all Americans to stay out of Russia. Crickets! Pinocchio is very weak so he would never act like a fit president. Only an illegal.

Only the Cultish will be ok with silence then a swap.

A swap is a horrible precedent. Pinocchio should be demanding Putin free this American. Pompeo, the White House should all be demanding the release of this American hostage or there will be serious consequences. Pinocchio should be warning all Americans to stay out of Russia. Crickets! Pinocchio is very weak so he would never act like a fit president. Only an illegal.

False. 

That's just understanding how the process works. 

Every President acts the same way during the swaps. 

We started it, didn't we?

Keep deflecting, it makes you look STUPID

False.

That's just understanding how the process works.

Every President acts the same way during the swaps.

Fuken Cultish. Just like ever president would cover up the murder of an American resident reporter. You being part of the Cult didn't have a problem with that behavior either. Because he's a fighter!

That's what the Cultish believe!

When we find out the blocked # belongs to Pinocchio, game changer?

Fuken Cultish. Just like ever president would cover up the murder of an American resident reporter. You being part of the Cult didn't have a problem with that behavior either. Because he's a fighter!

That's what the Cultish believe!

When we find out the blocked # belongs to Pinocchio, game changer?

What you have to get through your head Runner, is that NOTHING will be a game changer with the Cult.  Nothing.   They defend the Cult leader, no matter what.  They are incapable of independent, rational thought, when it comes to the Cult Leader.   That's why they are cultists.      

I see the fake media, after hounding Trump for almost 3 years , is now complaining that trump is too influenced by the media.

That's rather amusing. :lol

He is influenced by Rush, Ingraham, and Coulter. Lol The media? Lol

Only day 2 and Merlin is more unhinged since he was predicting the red wave and the end of Rosenstein.

The reality is we haven't gotten the tax returns yet, we haven't investigated emoluments violates, we haven't identified the blocked #. Only day 2 of 730.

He is influenced by Rush, Ingraham, and Coulter. Lol The media? Lol

Yes he is, and the fake media cant stand it, it's just so ironic that the deliberately biased media is complaining about other biased media.

By the way, i see the Ny Times(obviously not by accident) is trying to smear Bernie Sanders with this me too bullshit. So after screwing him over last time they're at it again. Who do you suppose they're working for, Beto, Harris?

I see the fake media, after hounding Trump for almost 3 years , is now complaining that trump is too influenced by the media.

That's rather amusing. :lol

That's what they do.

Trump is turning them all into National Enquires.

Sam Harris had this Renee something gal on his pod and her Russian meddling stuff was extensive, but so was commentary about the information war we are in and how random blogs are seen as the equivalent of the NY freaking Times.

Those organizations have all stopped down to Trump's level and have lessened their standards as a result.

That's what they do.

Trump is turning them all into National Enquires.

Sam Harris had this Renee something gal on his pod and her Russian meddling stuff was extensive, but so was commentary about the information war we are in and how random blogs are seen as the equivalent of the NY freaking Times.

Those organizations have all stopped down to Trump's level and have lessened their standards as a result.

It's amazing that the media is so clueless about this spy stuff, we grab that woman who wasn't even a spy, just a meddler, and they grab this guy in Russia and the media pretends they're not linked. Same with China, we force canada tp grab that hawuii executive,  then China starts grabbing canadians and the media pretends again it's terrible.

The US starts everything. Obviously it's deliberate to ruin relations with both Russia and China and help maintain the deep state industrial complex, but there are many people that dont believe that.

It's amazing that the media is so clueless about this spy stuff, we grab that woman who wasn't even a spy, just a meddler, and they grab this guy in Russia and the media pretends they're not linked. Same with China, we force canada tp grab that hawuii executive,  then China starts grabbing canadians and the media pretends again it's terrible.

The US starts everything. Obviously it's deliberate to ruin relations with both Russia and China and help maintain the deep state industrial complex, but there are many people that dont believe that.

Its not a nice world out there.

Unfortunately big boy games get played.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread