• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, he doesn't look dashing. He looks like a fat sexual offender in a red tie trying to be someone other than a guy who took five deferments to avoid defending his country. It's not a leather jacket. Or a bomber jacket. 

That is 100% genuine corinthian leather sir. Reports are that Ghengis Khan wore one just like it.

It's for the good of the nation sir. Trump should declare a state of emergency, impose martial law, shut down congress, he would also be able to ignore court rulings under emergency powers.

I think almost all americans would welcome such a move as it would put an end to the division that plagues us today.

You think some grunter like you speaks for "...all americans"?

He's a man already named as an unindicted co-conspirator in federal felony indictments. What kind of a fucking country is it that such a man could have any power and influence at all?

As of right now, he is currently the President of the United States of America.

Should high crimes, misdemeanors and treason be proven to be true, then he will not be and such power/influence will no longer be available.

Until then, it's time for him to seize upon his commanding position and get things done.

He's gotten along enough already; now it is time for him to lead n have people go along his way. He was right to flip the script.

I reject that labeling, but I would never support martial law in America without extreme reasoning that warrants such.

And that scenario does not appear to be on the horizon.

I was being generous.   I think you're closer to 99% over the last few months.  I know, I know, you voted for Sinema, so you can't be a Cultist :pop .   Nice try.  

I also am fairly confident you'll go along with whatever the Idiot uses as justification, if he indeed does try that.  Hopefully my theory won't have to be tested.  

I was being generous.   I think you're closer to 99% over the last few months.  I know, I know, you voted for Sinema, so you can't be a Cultist :pop .   Nice try.  

I also am fairly confident you'll go along with whatever the Idiot uses as justification, if he indeed does try that.  Hopefully my theory won't have to be tested.

Well, you would be incorrect, sir.

You also make some wild assumptions and let your bias cloud you, as well as not getting too in depth in discussion.

Pres Trump most certainly needs checks and balances on his power, but he also needs room to do what he was elected to do.

We can both build a wall n be more humane n compassionate at the border----especially with children.

As of right now, he is currently the President of the United States of America.

Should high crimes, misdemeanors and treason be proven to be true, then he will not be and such power/influence will no longer be available.

Until then, it's time for him to seize upon his commanding position and get things done.

He's gotten along enough already; now it is time for him to lead n have people go along his way. He was right to flip the script.

Hitler loved support loving citizens like yourself. Not sure if it's cultish, but it's weak! Get this weak shit outta here!

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread