TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

You have proven to be horrible at predictions. You're always wrong. You parrot everything that comes out of Pinocchio's mouth. I recall not to long ago you and Pinocchio were singing a beautiful harmony about a red wave. LOL Wrong as expected. Rod Rosenstein. Wrong as expected. I can go on and on.

Mike WrongALot. Probably says that on his birth cert from Algeria. Perhaps Michael. More formal.

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trump has to win this one.

It's ridiculous how much aid we send to other nations but do not fully protect our own.

He's not getting re-elected if he backs down here. His base will walk away.

His base is incapable of walking away.   They have the same lack of morals as he does.   Cultists stick with the cult leader until the bitter, kool aid drinking end.   

His base is incapable of walking away.   They have the same lack of morals as he does.   Cultists stick with the cult leader until the bitter, kool aid drinking end.

If he caves on this, 2020 is a straight Dem ticket for me.

And it's not so much about a physical barrier as it would be him backing down yet again.

We elected a fighter who will put America First.

His base is incapable of walking away. They have the same lack of morals as he does. Cultists stick with the cult leader until the bitter, kool aid drinking end.

If the libs let the far left dictate their stance, I’m not one bit interested in what they have to offer. See the cancelled women’s rights march for further proof of my stance.

And it's not so much about a physical barrier as it would be him backing down yet again.

That's why you're only a 99% Cultist.    :laugh .   But I predict that whatever deal he finally caves into, he'll call it a win, and 99% of the Cultists will agree,  and go right on Culting.     

You're dreaming, the dems are not going to give him a dime, why should they? Trump claimed he could have the military build the wall(he would need to declare that it's a national emergency), and he should do just that. Closing some or all border crossings would put tremendous pressure on mexico as well(and the dems), but that would cost our economy quite a bit.

That's why you're only a 99% Cultist. :laugh . But I predict that whatever deal he finally caves into, he'll call it a win, and 99% of the Cultists will agree, and go right on Culting.

Well said! Pinocchio is a psychopath and there's evidence dating back to the 1990's and his 2 page add in the NYT promoting the execution of the Central Park 5. Now he's separating children, gassing children, killing children at the Southern Border.

Cultish like Mach want to call him a fighter. Lol! Embarrassing days for the Cons and the Cultish. Simpletons supporting a psychopath, a manchild and a Pinocchio!

Well said! Pinocchio is a psychopath and there's evidence dating back to the 1990's and his 2 page add in the NYT promoting the execution of the Central Park 5. Now he's separating children, gassing children, killing children at the Southern Border.

Cultish like Mach want to call him a fighter. Lol! Embarrassing days for the Cons and the Cultish. Simpletons supporting a psychopath, a manchild and a Pinocchio!a

lol gassing children and killing children...….you're the psycho....

lol gassing children and killing children...….you're the psycho....

New years Eve 2018/2019 on the South Border migrant children were targeted by Trump's border control and subjected to tear gas assault. This is a gambling forum. I'll bet you $100 this happened. Migrant children got gassed by Trump's border control on New year's Eve. $100

Black guys at Starbucks were arrested part 2?

You’ll be posting this 6 years from now BR. I guess it’s better for illegals to kill cops instead. Blood on the Libs hands for sure.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/12/29/us/politics/trump-immigrant-children-deaths.amp.html

I believe approximately 18 migrant kids have died at the Southern Border since Individual-1 became the illegal President. Mostly because America is now closed to the desperate migrants. The Port of Entries are intentionally being neglected by Pinocchio's inhumane policies. Pinocchio blames the Democrats for these killings.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/12/29/us/politics/trump-immigrant-children-deaths.amp.html

I believe approximately 18 migrant kids have died at the Southern Border since Individual-1 became the illegal President. Mostly because America is now closed to the desperate migrants. The Port of Entries are intentionally being neglected by Pinocchio's inhumane policies. Pinocchio blames the Democrats for these killings.

Do you think Mexico would have let them in if they thought there was a problem getting to the US?

I think over 500 bodies of illegals were found last year in TX alone, it's better than nothing i guess?

New years Eve 2018/2019 on the South Border migrant children were targeted by Trump's border control and subjected to tear gas assault. This is a gambling forum. I'll bet you $100 this happened. Migrant children got gassed by Trump's border control on New year's Eve. $100

Obama did the same thing......you have dementia...…..

cry baby over a free contest......jeez,what a goof.....

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread