TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Senate has already passed a Bill with zero funding for border wall.   When Dem House opens on Jan 3, and approves that, Next step happens, and Idiot has zero leverage.   The Idiot will settle, IMO, the day before, for whatever scraps he can get, call it a win, the cultist sheep will nod approvingly, and life will go on.  

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Senate has already passed a Bill with zero funding for border wall.   When Dem House opens on Jan 3, and approves that, Next step happens, and Idiot has zero leverage.   The Idiot will settle, IMO, the day before, for whatever scraps he can get, call it a win, the cultist sheep will nod approvingly, and life will go on.  

He might, but i wouldn't, i would keep it shut down forever, the truth is govt matters far more to democrats than republicans.

I dont understand why he doesn't use the military to build the wall, supposedly he could, but even if he does, it would be interesting if he would still not agree to reopening the govt.

He might, but i wouldn't, i would keep it shut down forever, the truth is govt matters far more to democrats than republicans.

I dont understand why he doesn't use the military to build the wall, supposedly he could, but even if he does, it would be interesting if he would still not agree to reopening the govt.

I don't understand why he doesn't self fund The Wall, like he did his campaign :laugh  :laugh  :laugh , and build it himself.    Brick by Brick, or Curtain Rod By Curtain Rod.   5.5 Billion is peanuts to a self made, big shot muckety muck, rich guy like him.  

I would do the Daca deal for the Wall.

I think Daca is mostly good with maybe an adjustment to close loopholes.

But unless he gets 5bil+, I won't accept rhetoric as a win.

It's time to deliver.......even if a fair compromise is settled with the Dems on Daca/etc.

I disagree, Daca is a bad thing, he should offer them nothing. It's gonna be an interesting 2 years with the dem house, they're not going to get a single one of their agenda items through, not one, how will they deal with that? At some point other bills must be passed to fund the rest of the govt, etc.

Trump has won at everything he touched so far...

Jung Kim.....disarmed

Iran deal....Tore up

Tariffs....they all caved

ISIS......no longer exists

Refugees....sent home

Stock market....Record highs

Tax returns.....Maddow still wiping egg of her little boy face

Still have no idea what the Libtards have a problem with....

Jung Kim.....disarmed

Iran deal....Tore up

Refugees....sent home

The rights of 5-YO’s who want to change sexes or be a cat.

Jung Kim.....disarmed

Iran deal....Tore up

Refugees....sent home

Typical Trumptard Retard!

Mach, Trump has already caved. The wall is now being called a barrier and the 5B has been lowered to 2.5B.

Dems have zero incentive to move and are winning bigly. Pinocchio should read a book called Art of the Deal. Lol

What's going on with the Trump Foundation? Did the Government shut it down because of fraud?

Pinocchio's dream of a wall is over! His biggest promise has been broken.

Do you guys think Pinocchio really shut down the Government as personal revenge because the government shut down the Trump Foundation?

Interesting to theory.

He may have that pettiness in him, but I think he sensed he had to fight here or lose his supporters.

Pinocchio's dream of a wall is over! His biggest promise has been broken.

Do you guys think Pinocchio really shut down the Government as personal revenge because the government shut down the Trump Foundation?

It is documented history that he "throws tantrums" and is spiteful. And that's what his friends say.

Well said!

Merlin, Fishhead, BAUS, Balco, Teddykgb all Nazi Sympathizer's. Pinocchio is their manchild!

Mark my words, 2019 will be the best year yet, I predict the left will go completely insane, make their coverage of the last 2 years look like a pro trump rally.

It should be a great spectacle.

Mark my words, 2019 will be the best year yet, I predict the left will go completely insane, make their coverage of the last 2 years look like a pro trump rally.

It should be a great spectacle.

You have proven to be horrible at predictions. You're always wrong. You parrot everything that comes out of Pinocchio's mouth. I recall not to long ago you and Pinocchio were singing a beautiful harmony about a red wave. LOL Wrong as expected. Rod Rosenstein. Wrong as expected. I can go on and on.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread