• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His frame games neglect the fact that Trump won the Presidency in build the wall.

With the help of Comey, Russian Collusion, Wikileaks, Voter Suppression, he lost by 3 million.

Now as the illegal President he's trafficking Russian/Putin proganda. For a US president to promote The Soviet Union had the right to invade Afghanistan is simply pathetic.

I recall our great country along with our allies boycotted the 1980 Soviet summer Olympics because they invaded Afghanistan.

It wasnt, "let's see what midterm elections decide.."

no one chanted that!

Trump chanted bad people are invading our country via the Southern Border. He chanted that at all his rally's. Then 11 Jews were massacred at a Pittsburgh Synagogue by a nutcase who didn't like the fact the Synagogue had a long program helping refugees come to America.

Mach, if the blocked phone number turns out to be Pinocchio's, would that be a game changer?

With the help of Comey, Russian Collusion, Wikileaks, Voter Suppression, he lost by 3 million.

Now as the illegal President he's trafficking Russian/Putin proganda. For a US president to promote The Soviet Union had the right to invade Afghanistan is simply pathetic.

I recall our great country along with our allies boycotted the 1980 Soviet summer Olympics because they invaded Afghanistan.

His SU statement is beyond puzzling.  

So if Trump wins that means that Federal employees lose?

And the wall issue is getting out of hand....are the American taxpayers getting screwed?

Now we are sending troops to Africa.....Donny having a bad day.....

Our main priority is the government workers....take care of them...

Let’s see Trump act presidential....

Those federal workers should get new jobs(it's a buyers market). VD, your priority might be federal workers, but you're one in a million, border security is far more important than some clown shining a seat with his ass.

Those federal workers should get new jobs(it's a buyers market). VD, your priority might be federal workers, but you're one in a million, border security is far more important than some clown shining a seat with his ass.

As my pal Fair Warning has pointed out, TSA workers are federal employees......security in airports are far more important than Mexicans crossing the river....

And the wall issue is getting out of hand....are the American taxpayers getting screwed?

The whole world has been waiting for that.  Its quite disappointing, but not surprising.

As my pal Fair Warning has pointed out, TSA workers are federal employees......security in airports are far more important than Mexicans crossing the river....

I disagree, we lived without them just fine for decades, and we could again, they could open up the checkpoints for the duration of the shutdown and the planes would keep flying.

Times change.  

Yup, and they change back, I'm not kidding by the way, airport security didn't stop 911 did they, they had x-rays, metal detectors, the whole shebang long before the TSA came around. The only thing that's really changed is is preventing non flyers from going to the gates, the worthless body scanners, and the pretense of security.

Impeach the mother fucker! How do the righties like that?

I haven't heard much from the people that we're "shocked" when trump used the grab em by the pussy comment. Remember they said they had never heard language like that in their lives? if that was true i would imagine they have never heard the word M'fer too, where are all those pious souls? :scratch

Yup, and they change back, I'm not kidding by the way, airport security didn't stop 911 did they, they had x-rays, metal detectors, the whole shebang long before the TSA came around. The only thing that's really changed is is preventing non flyers from going to the gates, the worthless body scanners, and the pretense of security.

If it’s an extended shutdown, no Tax returns will be processed.

I flew in to LA from China a few days ago. At the entry you get your passport scanned and get a ticket with your picture. After a while an employee just sent a large group of us to a teller and we were stamped instantly. No questions asked no human verification.

To think tsa employees are stoping terrorists is a bit of a reach imo. Technology is preventing it if anything.

Okay, now let's call for the Dems to be professional. 

But, but....it's on Trump since he's the President, you say. 

Okay fine. Trump laid out his terms. 5.6bil is a drop in the bucket. Approve it and let's move on. 

While Pinocchio traffics Putin's proganda and lies he hasn't said one thing about the American that was taken hostage on December 28th by Putin. What a puppet!!

They'll likely do a swap. 

But instead of us giving 5/1 like O would do, it'll be 1/1, with that 1 being that gal of theirs who was allegedly prominent in the meddling. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread