Bushay's Box..

WVU

so a $150 more for same stuff?

jfc

JK is in bed with some fucking scammers

no, $50 more to get one preloaded with what Bushay adds.  100 from amazon, 150 from Bushay.  I don't mind the guy making a few bucks to put this together for me.

Doesn't take all that much effort really and these apps go down and its fairly common then you are left with less then what you started with and have to learn to find and load the apps anyway ...

so why not save the cash and just learn it right off. :scratch

because a) I don't have time

b) I'm not techy and no interest in learning to sideload onto my box, risk virus,etc

c) when something goes wrong (app you use goes down ) Bushay is around to walk you through first cple times when need to reload.

I ordered a few of them. i have buddy at work who uses and says took him forever to figure it out and he didn't set up correctly , was a mess. so if a guy will set up seems like a no brainer. eliminate direct TV movie channels + NFL package and already paid for itself immediately.

most people who kids/spouses won't cut cord but already value even if you don't. and if new movies still in theatre are good quality on there also like he claims, that's a bonus

because a) I don't have time

b) I'm not techy and no interest in learning to sideload onto my box, risk virus,etc

c) when something goes wrong (app you use goes down ) Bushay is around to walk you through first cple times when need to reload.

I ordered a few of them. i have buddy at work who uses and says took him forever to figure it out and he didn't set up correctly , was a mess. so if a guy will set up seems like a no brainer. eliminate direct TV movie channels + NFL package and already paid for itself immediately.

most people who kids/spouses won't cut cord but already value even if you don't. and if new movies still in theatre are good quality on there also like he claims, that's a bonus

did you cancel your cable Toby?  Why or why not?

I often pay $6-$15 on various services to watch a single movie in HD. Not to mention $13.50 per person when I go to the theater a few times a month

So if this thing is even 10% as good as he says, it's a great deal for me.

I've tried downloading movie apps to my extra computer and streaming them to my tv and the quality is always crap. Bushay is claiming he finds 1080p hd versions for things still out in the theater.

did you cancel your cable Toby? Why or why not?

I will consider it once I have for few months and find out how difficult (or hopefully easy) it is to reload apps when they go down, or whether able to find same content on another app, etc. (lot of stuff on web already about what content is on particular apps).

my kids are 8 and barely watch TV anymore, mostly tablet, hulu/Netflix etc, and/or stream tablet to TV. they are as techy as me at this point so hopefully they are good with the kodi. the wife not sure ,won't know until she uses it for few months.

If you're not techy, you will have trouble the first time something goes wrong. The boxes aren't 100% reliable because apps are constantly changing and not working. You won't end up getting rid of your cable/satellite.

I have to work on mine... which I haven't touched in two months... because it takes time to fix.

But, it's your money, so more power to you. :cheers

I often pay $6-$15 on various services to watch a single movie in HD. Not to mention $13.50 per person when I go to the theater a few times a month

So if this thing is even 10% as good as he says, it's a great deal for me.

I've tried downloading movie apps to my extra computer and streaming them to my tv and the quality is always crap. Bushay is claiming he finds 1080p hd versions for things still out in the theater.

Jfc is this 1990?

Thepiratebay.su

That's where all these "movies still in theaters comes from"

And the majority will not be good quality at first. Usually about a month or two before DVD release is when you'll get the HD ones.

Download the things off pirate bay and hook your computer up to your tv with an hdmi cord and wallah. Free movies.

You guys paying the guy $50 to download apps readily available with one click are nuts.

If you're not techy, you will have trouble the first time something goes wrong. The boxes aren't 100% reliable because apps are constantly changing and not working. You won't end up getting rid of your cable/satellite.

I have to work on mine... which I haven't touched in two months... because it takes time to fix.

But, it's your money, so more power to you. :cheers

Yes, zero chance you can cancel your cable with this.

Not if you actually use your tv frequently.

These are nothing like the cheater boxes back in the 90's and early 2000's where it was your standard cable lineup but everything including payperview was free.

These are for a second less used home ideally

Guest boatboatboat

lol

Bushy is the same guy who wanted me to set up a EOG NHL post up contest, and if Bushy didn't cash, a book would cover his entry fee for him.

Ha

Onward and upward