Bushay's Box..

WVU

Joey, the I-Phone costs $500. I'll sell you one for $550 with all the apps you like already downloaded on it. What do you say?  :cigar

The exact same thing. Bushay is supplying and downloading OPEN SOURCE apps; they aren't pay apps, or closed network licensed apps that he is cracking; they are free, open source, apps. 

Can't believe how many of you guys bought that.

In the future, PM me first if you guys are giving away $50 and I'll sell them to you for $40. 

What Kinger is forgetting here.

Some guys are not that savvy ,that just adding an app.It isnt that easy for some guys.Some guys also dont have the time.

JFC you are not talking about huge amounts of money here.I guarantee Joey,Jimmy or WVU will be blown away by either the stick or the box and will give glowing reports.

Bush isnt scamming anybody,saying he is just makes you look as clueless as a guy who cant download and install his owns add ons.

Having read that thread,its obvious that there is a lot of guys who have no clue how this shit works.Let me help you out.

You are getting a piece of software which will run IPTV,the fact its on an amazon fire stick is irelevent .

The software is called KODI,available here http://kodi.tv/download/

The software will run on any operating system..windows/IOS/Android,the amazon stick is just easy,cause it plugs straight into the HDMI port on your Tv.

You plug the stick/box in ,connect to your home wifi and you are set.

The apps(add ons) are purely different programmes to allow you to access different  IPTV streams https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPTV

You can download kodi (link above) on to your laptop,add a few repositories( for example https://superrepo.org/get-started/ ) ,then add some add ons yourself(see for some guys we are getting complicated now), then you can run it on your laptop,or wire your laptop to the Tv and you are off.

You will basically be able to watch any Tv channel anywhere in the world,which is briliant for sports fans,ex pats etc.

Theres also complete boxsets of every Sitcom/drama ever televised,plus access to every movie ever made,most in HD quality.

You are not getting ripped off,its a good deal imo,if theres any trouble bush(or others) are there/here to help you,cause it isnt complicated(to some guys)

foreigner, i don't understand.

if you can set up your cell phone, you can set up the box.

buy the box

upgrade firmware so you have the latest droid update

reset to factory after update

performance will then be maxed out

now download the apps you need. install. load. operate.

easy.

the problem with the theory that guys don't know how to set it up, is if you don't set it up you will never know how to repair it. and, as has been stated 100 times, with how unreliable the apps can be from time to time, you will need to do tinkering with some frequency to keep it operating well. you might as well learn that stuff upon purchase, otherwise you'll own it for 6 months, the apps will go down and you won't use it again.

regardless, good luck with your boxes.

the problem with the theory that guys don't know how to set it up, is if you don't set it up you will never know how to repair it. and, as has been stated 100 times, with how unreliable the apps can be from time to time, you will need to do tinkering with some frequency to keep it operating well. you might as well learn that stuff upon purchase, otherwise you'll own it for 6 months, the apps will go down and you won't use it again.

Agree,the problem is some guys just dont know or want to learn,or have the time

So I'm BigDaddy

I wasnt talking about you mate,Big daddy states on page 1 he has no clue how this works,then a page later hes saying its a scam.

Did you buy a stick a bit back kinger ? for a single guy like you,should of just done it on your laptop.

I watched the Pascal farce then Krusher on Saturday night in high quality for free

You plug the stick/box in ,connect to your home wifi and you are set.

The apps(add ons) are purely different programmes to allow you to access different  IPTV streams https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPTV

You can download kodi (link above) on to your laptop,add a few repositories( for example https://superrepo.org/get-started/ ) ,then add some add ons yourself(see for some guys we are getting complicated now), then you can run it on your laptop,or wire your laptop to the Tv and you are off.

A couple follow-up questions Foreigner...

If I get the box from bushay is it just plug and play? How do I connect it to my wireless router?

Is this something I can do for my laptop right now by downloading the kodi link you posted?  I like the idea of having my laptop get all programming for free when I travel. Also, if I can download kodi to my laptop, why not my desktop too?

Thanks.

Bingo. Like I said, this happened to me. And I haven't touched mine in two months because it takes time to repair all the bugs.

But yeah, if they want to buy boxes from the guy, that's on them... it's their money. But I guarantee they won't be cutting their cable, unless they like unreliability.

A couple follow-up questions Foreigner...

If I get the box from bushay is it just plug and play? How do I connect it to my wireless router?

Is this something I can do for my laptop right now by downloading the kodi link you posted?  I like the idea of having my laptop get all programming for free when I travel. Also, if I can download kodi to my laptop, why not my desktop too?

Thanks.

I do not have a stick but am presuming you just go into network setting settings> wifi> enter password of your wifi and connect.

yes you can abolutely download it off that link and have a look at the interface(take 2 minutes),youd need to add stuff to it to access streams tho

EDIT,Yes it will be plug and play,you just need to connect to your home wifi

edit,dunno if stick has ethernet port,presume the box has

I do not have a stick but am presuming you just go into network setting settings> wifi> enter password of your wifi and connect.

yes you can abolutely download it off that link and have a look at the interface(take 2 minutes),youd need to add stuff to it to access streams tho

OK, I think I follow. Stick goes into HDMI port on TV. Turn on TV and select HDMI, the screen should then ask for my router name and password, good to go?

I want to test this on my laptop today, after I download kodi, how do I add stuff?

Bingo. Like I said, this happened to me. And I haven't touched mine in two months because it takes time to repair all the bugs.

But yeah, if they want to buy boxes from the guy, that's on them... it's their money. But I guarantee they won't be cutting their cable, unless they like unreliability.

what was main problem you encountered Kinger,unreliable streams/links ?

OK, I think I follow. Stick goes into HDMI port on TV. Turn on TV and select HDMI, the screen should then ask for my router name and password, good to go?

I want to test this on my laptop today, after I download kodi, how do I add stuff?

see kinger/timely ?

Yeah plug into HDMI port,select HDMI on tv remote.

Use stick remote to navigate to settings on stick...network,wifi,connect

Joey, the I-Phone costs $500. I'll sell you one for $550 with all the apps you like already downloaded on it. What do you say?  :cigar

The exact same thing. Bushay is supplying and downloading OPEN SOURCE apps; they aren't pay apps, or closed network licensed apps that he is cracking; they are free, open source, apps. 

Can't believe how many of you guys bought that.

In the future, PM me first if you guys are giving away $50 and I'll sell them to you for $40. 

I'll take this deal.  $550 for a new Iphone with apps pre-installed?